The Tim Tracker #145 and now it’s time for our kids to pay the price

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t want to go back to find out for sure, but didn’t she say that she and Buddy watched a scene from Cinderella, and not the whole movie? She then went onto some rant about how the movie mispronounced “Jaq”.

Instead, maybe she should spend some time teaching her husband how to pronounce dulce de leche or cotija if she is so concerned with pronunciation.
Yes, just a scene. I'm assuming that she just pulled up a clip on YT on her phone or Tablet to get him to settle down while she banned accounts on Twitter.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I don’t want to go back to find out for sure, but didn’t she say that she and Buddy watched a scene from Cinderella, and not the whole movie? She then went onto some rant about how the movie mispronounced “Jaq”.

Instead, maybe she should spend some time teaching her husband how to pronounce dulce de leche or cotija if she is so concerned with pronunciation.
She's too busy still learning how to say Idalia oh and SHE HAS 2 KIDS and she has to go feed Da Baby or something! And rip more holes in her shirt!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The Zootopia thing was so weird. I don’t know if it belongs in DAK. Does Disney even care anymore about stuff like this. They just seem to put things in where there is space I dunno.

It’s weird from Jenn because they usually don’t get riled up about stuff like that. It’s like she’s trying to be a Disney nerd but she doesn’t have the background to backup what she’s saying.
What did us in was saying Princess and the Frog and Tarzan came out around the same time and are both so old. My jaw hit the floor and my Husband in the other room yelled WHAT 😂 only a 10 year difference but definitely the same time. I was a young kid when Tarzan came out, and in highschool when PatF came out but it's the same...
---
Tim and Jenn definitely don’t communicate if the camera isn’t rolling. He seemed surprised that she and Jackson watched a movie together like it was the first time he was hearing about it.
When my partner is away at work and he comes home, I fill him in on everything my toddler and I got up to that day. What new words our kiddo said, how he interacted with the dog, what he ate, what I ate, etc. I even fill him on if I talked to my sister on the phone and what nonsense she is up to. I’m also texting him updates throughout the day so it’s crazy to me that they don’t seem to talk at all.
I agree, and that part got really awkward too, she cut herself off at one point trying to explain to him why they were watching it. Very weird.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
“Imagineers” = “Actual Content Creators”. They are so delusional they think they are providing a service for viewers, when they don’t know jack 💩 about anything.
Most Imagineers sadly don't even make that much. The entertainment industry is horrible to creatives.

Reactions: 13
What did us in was saying Princess and the Frog and Tarzen came out around the same time and are both so old. My jaw hit the floor and my Husband in the other room yelled WHAT 😂 only a 10 year difference but definitely the same time. I was a young kid when Tarzan came out, and in highschool when PatF came out but it's the same...
---

I agree, and that part got really awkward too, she cut herself off at one point trying to explain to him why they were watching it. Very weird.
Jenn has no concept of time and has no short term or long term memory. It's either an act or she is 39 and a candidate for memory care in the not so distant future.

I think it is hilarious that they did a Live on a weekday at a time when most adults in the United States are at work (granted, possibly on their lunch break) and their apparent child audience (that think of the Trackers as their Mom and Dad) is at school.

Did I see a screenshot of Tim posted on Tattle correctly---does he have some false teeth/dentures?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She looks like Garth's great-aunt.
Screen Shot 2023-09-06 at 7.08.29 PM.png
Screen Shot 2023-09-06 at 7.09.34 PM.png

What did us in was saying Princess and the Frog and Tarzan came out around the same time and are both so old. My jaw hit the floor and my Husband in the other room yelled WHAT 😂 only a 10 year difference but definitely the same time. I was a young kid when Tarzan came out, and in highschool when PatF came out but it's the same...
Seriously. Tarzan (which I still think has one of the best soundtracks ever 😆) came out when I was in middle school. PatF came out when I'd already graduated freaking college and I never bothered seeing it. But yeah, same time.

I also chuckled at her totally awkward-white-person long-winded word salad in trying to avoid saying Tiana is black while trying to explain why it's important that Tiana is "diverse" but still not really making her point. Jesus Ginn, just... stop talking. You have no problem making fun of religion, why are you afraid of rubbing your maga stans the wrong way?

Screen Shot 2023-09-06 at 7.11.00 PM.png

She reminded me of that beauty pageant chick from South Carolina (in terms of stupidity, not looks).
Screen Shot 2023-09-06 at 7.23.15 PM.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Didn't she say she was going to have to go back to the salon for a tune up that the red she dyed it wasn't going to be the end result. Clearly, she failed at that and couldn't even try to remedy the situation in the meantime by using a box dye. Though knowing her, I doubt she could read the instructions on what to do.

Reactions: 12
My jaw hit the floor too. I was in high school when Tarzan came out. When Princess and the Frog came out, I had finished college and had a 3 year old.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Jenn has no concept of time and has no short term or long term memory. It's either an act or she is 39 and a candidate for memory care in the not so distant future.

I think it is hilarious that they did a Live on a weekday at a time when most adults in the United States are at work (granted, possibly on their lunch break) and their apparent child audience (that think of the Trackers as their Mom and Dad) is at school.

Did I see a screenshot of Tim posted on Tattle correctly---does he have some false teeth/dentures?
They had to have the Live before J$ got home & went all Problem Child on them 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She really needs to check herself into a memory care facility. I was in middle school for Tarzan—50% done my graduate degree when P&tF came out. Idiot.

Once again, the Disney vloggers (Kyle douchelord Pallo too) know less about Disney than us fans. And it isn’t our “job.”

Very curious why the school wanted to see them 👀. I bet he’s been a terrorist at school.

Reactions: 14
She really needs to check herself into a memory care facility. I was in middle school for Tarzan—50% done my graduate degree when P&tF came out. Idiot.

Once again, the Disney vloggers (Kyle douchelord Pallo too) know less about Disney than us fans. And it isn’t our “job.”

Very curious why the school wanted to see them 👀. I bet he’s been a terrorist at school.
If they either never mention the parent-teacher meeting again OR Ginn says that the teachers had nothing but praise for genius Buddy, it'll be obvious (except to their braindead stans, of course), that all was not peachy at the meeting.

I can imagine the meeting went something like this:
Teacher: Buddy is difficult to understand. Have you guys thought about maybe getting him into speech therapy?
Jenn: He must have been speaking Mandarin. He's fluid in it, you know.
Teacher: He knows the number eight.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Why is she wearing the same shirt everyday now? And I still can't figure out if they are just straight up holes. Gross she is such a slob.

• Sick
  • Haha
Why is she wearing the same shirt everyday now? And I still can't figure out if they are just straight up holes. Gross she is such a slob.
This isn't the first time she has done that. That Bronco shirt, nursing tank, and the infamous jorts were worn constantly. Same with Dim's Muppet shirt. Somehow I don't think she folds clothes and they just grab whatever is out the laundry and then just throw it back in. I still don't know why you'd pay for a holey t-shirt.

TTT 146: Move Over Holy Moly You've Been Replaced by the Holey T

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Perhaps the Ft Pampers mice have been using it as a bed at night and let her use it during the day.

Honestly she probably bought 5 of them and hasn't washed any of them yet but they are all stuffed in the corner of the laundry room waiting for her to sit and watch them get washed. 🥴

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
She's too busy still learning how to say Idalia oh and SHE HAS 2 KIDS and she has to go feed Da Baby or something! And rip more holes in her shirt!
Feed the baby that just went down for a nap while the show was going on. I know babies vary in the length of their naps, but I doubt he was awake again that soon. She just uses him as an excuse for everything.

Reactions: 17
That being said, I remember when Nightmare Before Christmas came out in theaters, it wasn't a hit. All the merchandise went on clearance. But now it is one of Disney's biggest cash cows.

I remember seeing it in the theaters and thought it was odd even for Tim Burton. Now I warmed up to it.

This isn't the first time she has done that. That Bronco shirt, nursing tank, and the infamous jorts were worn constantly. Same with Dim's Muppet shirt. Somehow I don't think she folds clothes and they just grab whatever is out the laundry and then just throw it back in. I still don't know why you'd pay for a holey t-shirt.

TTT 146: Move Over Holy Moly You've Been Replaced by the Holey T
I wonder if she wears the same stuff over and over again as maybe she paid big $$ for it and figured she'd better wear the heck out of it to justify paying the price (no pun intended). Saying that, she better start wearing the hell out of the Gucci sweater Tim bought three years ago.

As far as the parent-teacher conference. I remember my parents (mainly my mom) going to them in the younger grades, but not after 4/5 weeks after the start of school. I wonder if it is because of the type of school he is going to vs. more of a traditional school and maybe some of the parents are not used to its set up? I also wonder if the school takes on more of a special needs students (which I am not sure if that is normal for Montessori school) and wants to give feedback to their special needs kids?

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.