The Tim Tracker #145 and now it’s time for our kids to pay the price

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They never even posted a Moana vlog. They are so bad at their job.
When did they say they previewed Moana? They’ve let some media go through and cast members, did he scam his way in with a CM again?

They announced Passholder previews today, they start September 24th. I was hoping he had to wait until the commoners could go.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Joe Rohde was more responsible for the theming of the park, not so much the layout or the ride functionality. He also designed Aulani and Animal Kingdom Lodge. Disney fans nerd out about Joe Rodhe the same way car people nerd out about Harley Earl, Alex Tremulis, or John DeLorean.
Eh Peter Dominic did the heavy lifting for AKL.

Reactions: 5
When did they say they previewed Moana? They’ve let some media go through and cast members, did he scam his way in with a CM again?

They announced Passholder previews today, they start September 24th. I was hoping he had to wait until the commoners could go.
No I don't know if they previewed it but why wouldn't they have? I think even Deni put up a vlog

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That parent-teacher conference must have gone so terribly well Ginn was too busy fuming celebrating to upload whatever "vid" she said during the live show that she'd upload today. I wonder if she really believes herself when she pretends she can actually stick to her own word. How's that ADHD journal from Etsy working out for you Ginn?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
That parent-teacher conference must have gone so terribly well Ginn was too busy fuming celebrating to upload whatever "vid" she said during the live show that she'd upload today. I wonder if she really believes herself when she pretends she can actually stick to her own word. How's that ADHD journal from Etsy working out for you Ginn?
I bet it was a treat. Especially if they were told that Buddy 1 isn't welcome back which I give a 50/50 chance of happening. Add the stress about the hurricane possibly interfering with their precious booty butt cruise I bet they are at each other's throats.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
A Very Tracker Hurricane vlog

Tone deaf doesn’t even begging to describe these 2 😡 You could almost wish a hurricane on them but then I wouldn’t want it to affect anyone around them or their boys, just those 2. I guess they’d only monetise it 🤷‍♀️
---
I was just over at the Tracker sub reddit and didn't see a lot of action over there. Is El Idolo not defended by his stans over there?
Thread title #146 Tim & Jenn Tracker - the ‘idol’ & the idle

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
No I don't know if they previewed it but why wouldn't they have? I think even Deni put up a vlog
Because they aren’t on Disney’s media list and there were so many complaints to WDW when Tim scammed his way on Tron twice that first day, I imagine CMs are hesitant to have him anywhere near them. He should have to wait until the end of the month like the rest of the Passholders.

They only way that I see them previewing is on the VIP tour they did Monday. And previewing on. VIP tour might not allow recording, which would be comical.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
View attachment 2433485
[/QUOTE]They’re not wrong! “Real quick” stopping to announce every couple of pennies is so ridiculous. Use streamyard. Put them up on the screen. Done. They don’t even know what that is I feel sure.
---
I think it’s just been CMs so far, no? Deni’s husband works for Disney, I believe.

Reactions: 8
View attachment 2433485
They’re not wrong! “Real quick” stopping to announce every couple of pennies is so ridiculous. Use streamyard. Put them up on the screen. Done. They don’t even know what that is I feel sure.
---

I think it’s just been CMs so far, no? Deni’s husband works for Disney, I believe.
Her one son is a bartender at Disney as well.

Reactions: 9
They’re not wrong! “Real quick” stopping to announce every couple of pennies is so ridiculous. Use streamyard. Put them up on the screen. Done. They don’t even know what that is I feel sure.
---

[/QUOTE]
Well there are vlogs by DFB, WDW news, Mouse Steps. DFB is a CM?
Also someone corrected me that Lee isn't going to hit until next week but that's not right. It will hit the Bahamas this weekend.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
can you imagine if all these snot-nosed Florida vloggers had been on this train during the hurricane?
IMG_6072.jpeg

• Sad
---

Well there are vlogs by DFB, WDW news, Mouse Steps. DFB is a CM?
Also someone corrected me that Lee isn't going to hit until next week but that's not right. It will hit the Bahamas this weekend.
Those people could have been part of the few invited media outlets that went out to cover it or have CM friends/family. No matter how Tim likes to spin it, he is not on Disney's media list. There are a ton of TikToks out there from CMs posting about it. Tons of people have previewed, Tim is not one of them at this point. Like I said earlier, maybe they did get to preview during the VIP tour, I guess we will find out when they post the video from Monday.

It was me that corrected you, as I have been following this storm closely. NOAA has Tropical Storm force winds (so the outer bands) coming in Tuesday. This is the most current 5am release, so it will not hit the Bahamas this weekend. It might not even hit the Bahamas at all. It is still way to far out to predict that.

DCL has already switched the Bermuda sailing for next week to a Western. They have not announced any changes to the Wish sailings yet.

Screen Shot 2023-09-08 at 8.19.53 AM.png

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.