The Tim Tracker #145 and now it’s time for our kids to pay the price

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And that leads us to the confusion between millions and billions. Math is hard y'all.

Jenn LOVED Elemental but cannot name the "fire girl" as Ember. :rolleyes:
I just got to that part. Jeez. And more examples of the Stans coming in to save the day and provide information when the Bojos talk about stuff they are clueless about.

Reactions: 13
They're so going to be late to Buddy's parent-teacher [and we promise other parents have to go too] conference anyway. Looking all raggedy and disheveled. "Oh sorry we were working soooooo hard! *fake laugh*"
Did they throw the Live together so they could "prove" to J$ teachers that they actually do something during their day, have excuse for running late and try to throw a flex by dropping that they had "thousands" watching the Live like that will impress them or something. :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Elemental made 4 Billion.

Oh wait 400 million, corrects a stan.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Also, why would they even bother going live when they only have an hour to do so and they have horrible time management skills. They go off on tangents constantly.

Did anyone catch towards the beginning when a Stan says Jenn’s hair looked good and she was super cute? Tim read the comment and Jenn started to say she doesn’t feel super cute but Tim interrupted her to start talking about something else. At least she has the self awareness to know she is not super cute.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Happy 6 months, by the way, to the newest Bojan employee. He might get placed on a PIP if he fails to dash in his diaper, so don't expect a raise or anything, Da Baby.

Thumbnail doesn't disappoint on this one.
Screen Shot 2023-09-06 at 11.27.24 AM.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
What. The. duck. Does. She. Do. All. Day?

Take care of the kids ❌
Shower ❌
Clean ❌
Edit ❓
Watch the washing machine ✅
Criticize Disney, cause she's the expert in managing one of the biggest corporations in the world, a bonafide Disney "expert", immensely creative, and she has a PhD in Theme Park Design.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Does anyone know when this was taken?
Apparently it's a screen shot from the MNSSHP vlog where the stan sees themself in the video, but didn't see Tim. If that's the case, the editor extraordinaire left this in herself?

I don't remember them taking the children to MNSSHP though? I thought Tim went solo the first time and Tim went with TPD for the food fest.

Screen Shot 2023-09-06 at 3.12.54 PM.png

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Apparently it's a screen shot from the MNSSHP vlog where the stan sees themself in the video, but didn't see Tim. If that's the case, the editor extraordinaire left this in herself?

I don't remember them taking the children to MNSSHP though? I thought Tim went solo the first time and Tim went with TPD for the food fest.

View attachment 2430790
She says the most recent Halloween video 🤔

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.