The Tim Tracker #145 and now it’s time for our kids to pay the price

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone catch towards the beginning when a Stan says Jenn’s hair looked good and she was super cute? Tim read the comment and Jenn started to say she doesn’t feel super cute but Tim interrupted her to start talking about something else. At least she has the self awareness to know she is not super cute.
When he read that, I thought the comment was directed to him. Whether it was or not, she assumed it was about her. Not sure what that commenter was seeing! She looked like crap.
---
Also, how did they get caught up on Oliver’s appointments. Weren’t they running a month behind on those?
---
Their rant about Animal Kingdom really showed how much they don’t know about Disney.

Reactions: 18
She says the most recent Halloween video 🤔
But most recent video is Tim and TPD mukbang.

Tim has been to MNSSHP twice this year. The first night where he wasn't hosted and the time with TPD and the food fest/blurred out guy.

The nanny there looks like the Double Dose woman to me. I wonder if this is a MNSSHP from when J$ was a baby and the stan is an idiot?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
When somebody suggests that Disney should listen to ideas from “normal people”, Jenn makes some snide comment about the imagineers making a ton of money so no “normal” person should be giving them ideas for free. This coming from a person who makes a living by shooting video of those imagineers’ ideas!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
My kids started school yesterday and we have a meet the teachers night Thursday.
But they did meet the teacher and Parent Orientation the week school started. Jenn said this is a parent/teacher conference. For us, at least, that has always been mid-October.

Reactions: 19
In the live, Tim mentioned how "fun" the Make a Wish Event was. But I guess there won't be a video about it, just relegated to an Instagram story. Seems like a waste to an "invited out" event. Hopefully Disney noticed they gained nothing from his presence.

I did notice there is a glimpse of Tim's backside and booty butt in the Attractions Magazine video. And kudos to them for making the post a fundraising offer.

1694029090124.png

• Wow
Reactions: 9
But they did meet the teacher and Parent Orientation the week school started. Jenn said this is a parent/teacher conference. For us, at least, that has always been mid-October.
Same here, my daughter starts school in late August and parent teacher conference are in mid October.

Reactions: 13
She totally needs a full-time baby nanny to make these thumbnail masterpieces she’s been turning out 😂

YouTube Creator!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
But most recent video is Tim and TPD mukbang.

Tim has been to MNSSHP twice this year. The first night where he wasn't hosted and the time with TPD and the food fest/blurred out guy.

The nanny there looks like the Double Dose woman to me. I wonder if this is a MNSSHP from when J$ was a baby and the stan is an idiot?
I did a quick run through of the 2 "vids" from MNSSHP this year and I didn't see this guy in either of them.....I'm thinking it was one from previous years too. Wouldn't this guy know that though?? Or is he watching their old "vids" and just noticed that he was in it....

ETA...Did J$ ever go to a MNSSHP?? I thought he hadn't gone to any of them yet...

ETA again....Nevermind! @xmasbdaygirl found it! WTG Super sleuth!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
OK, OK, I found it. It's not Jenn. This woman could be her body double, but it's not her.

It's in the Trying 13 Spooky Treats with TPD video. 37:27

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
OK, OK, I found it. It's not Jenn. This woman could be her body double, but it's not her.

Nice find!!! Obviously I skipped way too fast when I was looking and completely missed it. 😂

Reactions: 7
Tim doesn't seem to know the ride in Dinoland was called Primeval Whirl and just keeps calling it the roller coaster.

Jen thinks Zootopia is too old to make a land after, unless they are going to come out with a sequel. Tim agrees.

Tim thinks Encanto and Elemental have made more money than Frozen.

Just more examples of how very little Disney knowledge they possess.
Oh I loved Primeval Whirl - LOL!!!!! :)

Reactions: 8

I thought it was Jenn and the nanny next to him as well but the Stan posted a blurry pic and that women totally resembles Jenn. I thought the Stan was saying he should have looked up because Jenn was next to him.

Reactions: 9
The way she said "I have to go feed Da Baby" at the end of their "hard out" of the live show with as much enthusiasm as "I have to go take a dump". Though she probably has more enthusiasm for the latter. Experiencing buyer's procreater's remorse, Ginn?

• Haha
The way she said "I have to go feed Da Baby" at the end of their "hard out" of the live show with as much enthusiasm as "I have to go take a dump". Though she probably has more enthusiasm for the latter. Experiencing buyer's procreater's remorse, Ginn?
So, at the beginning of the live show, when someone asks about the baby, Jenn says--he's being put down for a nap...I think. But then Tim says, he's just finishing up some food. So--and again, it's been a while since I've had a 6 month old. If at noon, the baby was JUST finishing up some "food" and "being put down for a nap". Why in the world would he need to be fed 1 hour later? Do they wake a napping baby so Jenn can feel useful? Jenn saying she has to feed the baby is just something she says....I'm not convinced she's even still nursing him anymore. It's for stan attention.

ETA: for Marie and all the stans lurking...I do not give a duck if Jenn (or anyone) nurses or formula feeds. I truly do not. Fed is best. You do you. What I absolutely cannot stand is the "I NURSE MY BABY!!!!!!!" showmanship. We get it, you're not special, millions of people breastfeed and don't say it outloud every single chance they can get. Also, did you know she has two kids?

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Parent teacher conference in September?
Right!??

It’s only been 3 - 4 weeks since school started and a parent-teacher conference is already being scheduled? Something is up.

Plus the Bojans will lay it on the school that J$ will miss school because of their scheduled cruise within the next week.

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.