The Tim Tracker #145 and now it’s time for our kids to pay the price

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is not nursing that baby anymore and they have definitely completely pawned him off to the nanny.
No superstickers this time...but a ton of ads

• Wow
Reactions: 26
Hopefully, it's just her saying it because she just likes sounding useful and Important. Otherwise, if she isn't paying attention to his feeding schedule, no wonder it would seem to her that he "doesn't want to eat" and is unhappy. Maybe cause he already ate and you either forgot or you can't keep track of who fed him and when Ginn. There is seriously no maternal instinct in her whatsoever.
Even more so, how does she not even know what her 6 month old is up to? It’s not like she was out doing errands by herself before the live. Tim knows what the baby is up to. Where the hell was she? Does she just hole herself up somewhere while Tim and the nanny care for the kids?

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Even more so, how does she not even know what her 6 month old is up to? It’s not like she was out doing errands by herself before the live. Tim knows what the baby is up to. Where the hell was she? Does she just hole herself up somewhere while Tim and the nanny care for the kids?
Tim and Jenn definitely don’t communicate if the camera isn’t rolling. He seemed surprised that she and Jackson watched a movie together like it was the first time he was hearing about it.
When my partner is away at work and he comes home, I fill him in on everything my toddler and I got up to that day. What new words our kiddo said, how he interacted with the dog, what he ate, what I ate, etc. I even fill him on if I talked to my sister on the phone and what nonsense she is up to. I’m also texting him updates throughout the day so it’s crazy to me that they don’t seem to talk at all.

Reactions: 28
Apparently it's a screen shot from the MNSSHP vlog where the stan sees themself in the video, but didn't see Tim. If that's the case, the editor extraordinaire left this in herself?

I don't remember them taking the children to MNSSHP though? I thought Tim went solo the first time and Tim went with TPD for the food fest.

View attachment 2430790
The thing about this photo that stands out to me is that the couple in the middle appears to be dressed as Jane and her Father from Disney's Tarzan.

I started to watch the Live but just couldn't do it. But yeah, they definitely don't know much about Disney. It's pretty common knowledge that a Zootopia sequel is coming. Since all the development on the Shanghai ride has been done, I'm inclined to believe AK will get it, regardless of how appropriate or inappropriate it is for the park.

Elemental was not a big hit in the US, but I think it has done well in Asia. Encanto was not a big hit initially, but slowly became one.

That being said, I remember when Nightmare Before Christmas came out in theaters, it wasn't a hit. All the merchandise went on clearance. But now it is one of Disney's biggest cash cows.

Reactions: 10
Also, why would they even bother going live when they only have an hour to do so and they have horrible time management skills. They go off on tangents constantly.

Did anyone catch towards the beginning when a Stan says Jenn’s hair looked good and she was super cute? Tim read the comment and Jenn started to say she doesn’t feel super cute but Tim interrupted her to start talking about something else. At least she has the self awareness to know she is not super cute.
@6:43
J: So what was your
T: OH REAL QUICK
J: What?
T: Cousin Lynda says your hair looks really good today and you are super cute.
J: Aww thank you. I don't feel super cute. So I appreciate that.
T: OH DOCTOR JEKYL AND MR HYDE. NOT THE INVISIBLE MAN.
J: Oh shoot.
T: Yes.
1694036950660.png

That hole in her shirt got me like:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I haven’t finished the video yet and am only watching because I love HHN but Mammoth Club combined two days of HHN in one video. The first where they went and filmed in the houses and were media and the next time they went is when they tried the food.

The Trackers don’t even have that level of planning where they think their content and channel through. And they don’t really have to unfortunately because they will get the views regardless.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Just watching a few videos on Oogie Boogie Bash opening night... started thinking how because Jenn is such a tit egg donor ( I refuse to call her a mom/parent) that she's doing a HUGE disservice to her husband's channel... Tim should be able to leave her at home with the two kids(and a nanny) for a few days to fly and do his job as a TRAVEL content creator...

• Haha
She made fun of his bad vision and he said his hearing is getting bad too due to his "old ears". He really is falling apart for only being 40.
I'm only bringing this up for you one time Tim, but based on my own recent experience, you should go get an MRI stat.

Reactions: 21
When somebody suggests that Disney should listen to ideas from “normal people”, Jenn makes some snide comment about the imagineers making a ton of money so no “normal” person should be giving them ideas for free. This coming from a person who makes a living by shooting video of those imagineers’ ideas!
“Imagineers” = “Actual Content Creators”. They are so delusional they think they are providing a service for viewers, when they don’t know jack 💩 about anything.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Yea, it's bad. She needs to get that line fixed. Her hair is basically two different colors right now.
View attachment 2430442

Listening to these two idiots not know anything about the cruise ship they've been on 3-4 times is giving me a headache.
Those curtain bangs were a big fail , too 🤮
---
Jenn has always said her ‘natural’ hair colour is blonde but that part that’s grown out is defo not blonde. That’s what we call mouse brown here in the U.K. 🐭 Another lie Jenn?
Exactly , my natural blonde hair is getting darker as I grow older !

Reactions: 10
All these vloggers act like Joe Rohde is god. AK is the worst designed park and I am not even sure what is so wonderful about Expedition Everest. Pandora is great though and the Mexico Pavilion, I'll give him that.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I just went back to the group to look, I didn't see them.
The person is under the HHN comment.

I found a few to screenshot. They "like" the comments that are critical of Jenn and / or comment critically themselves.
They also posted a GIF agreeing with someone who is always critical of Tim and Jenn (yet this person plays both sides well enough to stay in the good graces of the FB page LOL)

1694044803996.png

1694044838991.png

• Haha
Reactions: 16
🤣🤣 Thread title!

The Tim Tracker #146: Flat as Ken
He's not Kenough, he's just broKen.

---
The person is under the HHN comment.

I found a few to screenshot. They "like" the comments that are critical of Jenn and / or comment critically themselves.
They also posted a gif agreeing with someone who is always critical of Tim and Jenn (yet this person plays both sides well enough to stay in the good graces of the FB page LOL)

View attachment 2431361

View attachment 2431366

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Kinda OT, but my TikTok feels like I need to see the M3GAN dance 2000 times a day.

And I don’t mind. I am a bit obsessed.

Too bad Dim didn't include it. Might have made his lame HHN vid a bit more enjoyable.

Reactions: 5
Tim and Jenn definitely don’t communicate if the camera isn’t rolling. He seemed surprised that she and Jackson watched a movie together like it was the first time he was hearing about it.
When my partner is away at work and he comes home, I fill him in on everything my toddler and I got up to that day. What new words our kiddo said, how he interacted with the dog, what he ate, what I ate, etc. I even fill him on if I talked to my sister on the phone and what nonsense she is up to. I’m also texting him updates throughout the day so it’s crazy to me that they don’t seem to talk at all.
She probably made up the story for the kudos. Based on his reaction it’s apparent she doesn’t parent much.

Reactions: 13
Those curtain bangs were a big fail , too 🤮
---

Exactly , my natural blonde hair is getting darker as I grow older !
I figure her natural color was about like mine with her no brows but it's actually darker than I expected. She was super dumb for going to Discovery Cove the day after her hair got done that color has washed out fast and looks super bad. I never liked the super light blonde on her either, the red she had around the time OG Buddy was born was probably the best I've seen her hair look. I think a lot of it is she doesn't understand that there are different types of blondes, reds, etc. and not all of them are going to look good with her sunburnt potato skin-though at this point I think wearing a paper bag would her best look. And I know apt comparisons have been made that she looks like Iggy from A Year Without A Santa Claus but she also has a Heat Miser thing going on.
giphy.gif

Oh, Cousin Lynda. Well, I guess I know who I'm Googling if I get bored tonight, LOL. And at first glance she is the epitome of the Trackers at their red neck roots.

And parent teacher conferences already for a three year old? Like someone else said interesting nothing about it is said at the school's page but they do reference Labor Day and a teacher's work day next month. Makes me wonder if that Reddit post was really hers-I looked and the OG comment has been removed BTW.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
I don’t want to go back to find out for sure, but didn’t she say that she and Buddy watched a scene from Cinderella, and not the whole movie? She then went onto some rant about how the movie mispronounced “Jaq”.

Instead, maybe she should spend some time teaching her husband how to pronounce dulce de leche or cotija if she is so concerned with pronunciation.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.