The Tim Tracker #145 and now it’s time for our kids to pay the price

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
how many nannies did she have with her??
Interesting. Another staycation? I can't imagine Jenn having the kids at Disney while Tim is doing events. She is probably at a resort restaurant with the nanny (nannies). It also explains why there were almost 3 days of no upload. This is when that happens.

Hmmm...bets on where they stayed? Bay Lake Tower BUCKET LIST? Copper Creek Cabin BUCKET LIST?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I am sus and tend to agree with you.
They made too much of a fuss in that video.
It was designed to shut up TL.

Knowing them, they passed J$ off as not yet three in the theme park visits the few months after he had his actual 3rd birthday.
2-1 they did

Reactions: 10
I am sus and tend to agree with you.
They made too much of a fuss in that video.
It was designed to shut up TL.

Knowing them, they passed J$ off as not yet three in the theme park visits the few months after he had his actual 3rd birthday.
True, didn’t they only show Jackprop using a MagicBand on one of their MANY resort stays?? Count me in the camp of Jackprop doesn’t have an Annual Pass.
#homemovies

Reactions: 12
Interesting. Another staycation? I can't imagine Jenn having the kids at Disney while Tim is doing events. She is probably at a resort restaurant with the nanny (nannies). It also explains why there were almost 3 days of no upload. This is when that happens.

Hmmm...bets on where they stayed? Bay Lake Tower BUCKET LIST? Copper Creek Cabin BUCKET LIST?
Would explain why Tim was allowed to be out past dark filming in Epcot.

Reactions: 14
Things the trackers need:
1. Space between their new grill and house
2. Speech therapy for J$
3. A helmet for big baby

Things the trackers do not need:
1. Disney staycation

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Things the trackers need:
1. Space between their new grill and house
2. Speech therapy for J$
3. A helmet for big baby

Things the trackers do not need:
1. Disney staycation
You forgot viewers. Hahaha! These last two videos are sitting around 60K. Ouch

• Haha
I'm 20 seconds into the newest Vid and noticed that Tim still has a cut/scar on his nose from when he slammed into the razor sharp counter top while installing the beautiful grill stuff in the top notch backyard they have now.

Reactions: 12
Look at that terrible shadow on the thumbnail. How long has he been doing this that he can't figure out an angle to avoid the shadow?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
How does the vid have 2500 or so views but 7.4K likes? Or is my YouTube just acting weird?

• Wow
Reactions: 7
If Figment had a droopy eye, these two would look like twins. And Figment has long fingernails, too. 🥴
Figment.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
New video actually just posted.
I swear sometimes I think she posts after I make a remark to spite me.

Honestly, I don't know why they had to make a mini series of D23. It was bad enough last year when they were in CA. I guess we should be glad we don't have the Jenn Gets Lost companion series.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.