The Tim Tracker #145 and now it’s time for our kids to pay the price

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't know if I can handle a fifty minute video that was probably recapped better on a thread on Twitter. Oh well, background noise while I play Civ 6 and try to wind down.

Reactions: 12
I don’t understand these D23 videos that are just a recording of something that was recorded and everyone has access to. Maybe do something like D23 in 10 minutes? Plus another 5 minutes of analysis. But I don’t own a YouTube channel so what do I know 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♀️
---
I mean, a real editor would tell a story with breaks and analysis intermixed with the presentation. This is just an unskilled mashup.

Last edited:
Reactions: 28
Lol I had it on in the background and TPD showed up and my hubby said “oh who’s the gay guy?” I laughed and said “he’s supposedly straight but I don’t see it” he said “there is nothing straight about that guy, look how he looks at Tim” 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Lol I had it on in the background and TPD showed up and my hubby said “oh who’s the gay guy?” I laughed and said “he’s supposedly straight but I don’t see it” he said “there is nothing straight about that guy, look how he looks at Tim” 🤣
Tim and TPD are in the Tim/Jenn on the couch pose. I feel like Tim is sitting in TPD’s lap. Here is a shot of TPD giving Tim one of his longing looks.
EB5B70E2-328C-431F-B09A-05073727D756.jpeg

And here’s Tim and TPD having a real genuine laugh. I can’t think of a time Tim laughs like this with Jenn.
F2383B4B-9BCE-4D07-8C37-5B5A454FA063.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
I wonder if Nick the Dick paid for D23. Hell, Nick may have paid for the upcoming cruise and will do some male bonding time with Dim while he sends Francy to teach Jenn skills for living which Jenn will avoid and eat a third breakfast instead.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Tim and TPD are in the Tim/Jenn on the couch pose. I feel like Tim is sitting in TPD’s lap. Here is a shot of TPD giving Tim one of his longing looks.
View attachment 2442606

And here’s Tim and TPD having a real genuine laugh. I can’t think of a time Tim laughs like this with Jenn.
View attachment 2442608
Just two grifters in Disney shirts, bad teeth, bad facial hair, enough hair gel for a whole car lot of used car salesman and an always enduring baseball cap. What a duo!

I'm just disappointed there is no death grip on Dim's shoulder by Dicky Nicky.

Meanwhile, Dim when Ginn's practically sitting on his lap:
Screen Shot 2022-12-30 at 2.15.15 PM.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
By chance any mention of Buddy’s school conference ? ( I have a headache & can’t stand to watch through it all )

Reactions: 8
Half of it is Dim filming the screen, 1/4 is fondling merchandise and the other 1/4 is Dim sitting on his "boy"friend Nick's lap reminiscing over what they just filmed.
But according to Kasper, Jenn had to work really hard on editing this! So hard to edit a camera pointed at a screen of other people who had to do actual work for the presentation (and your video). 🙄 Kasper also thinks Tim is a “babe.” 🤔

1B17B44F-65B4-4A58-A8D0-09AE25C6C263.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I don't know why they insist on taping the panels do they really think people want to watch that. And as bad as their commentary is they could've just summarized it rather than having Dim having her grubby pickle milkshake hands touch all the merch-ew.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
By chance any mention of Buddy’s school conference ? ( I have a headache & can’t stand to watch through it all )
I watched most of when Tim was talking (skipped all the panel parts…why does anyone need to watch that, especially days after it’s been out?). I didn’t hear him mention anything about home life or the family.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Screenshot_20230912_004325_YouTube.jpg

This is how he chases me in my nightmares 🤣
What's wrong with your arms?

I hate their coverage of any sort of panel, show, performance, etc. It's like watching someone's home video footage of their kid's Kindergarten Christmas Pageant circa 2002.
Bad quality. Annoying. Never ending. They are always blown away 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I wonder if Nick the Dick paid for D23. Hell, Nick may have paid for the upcoming cruise and will do some male bonding time with Dim while he sends Francy to teach Jenn skills for living which Jenn will avoid and eat a third breakfast instead.
According to Nick's Insta, in the days leading up to D23, he did not have a ticket, he was soooooo sad that he wasn't going and posted about it.

On Friday, his older son had some sort of hernia repair surgery, lots of posts about that. The kid seems to be doing well, it's crappy that his father put all his personal health information on Instagram.

Anyway, Saturday morning, poof, he posts a pic from D23 the Parks Panel is about to start and someone was so nice enough to come through with a ticket for him. He also posted from whatever thing on Sunday had Chopper from Ahsoka there. So, I don't think Nick paid for D23 at all, someone gave him the ticket. If Mike wasn't at the Parks Panel, he could have used Mike's ticket. We know Mike was at Moana's thing. I don't recall TPD posting that he went to that part of the event. Maybe they shared? While I'm sure that isn't allowed, I'm also sure that Tim knows the ways to work the system, that's really what the Trackers are best at.
---
View attachment 2442654
This is how he chases me in my nightmares 🤣
What's wrong with your arms?

I hate their coverage of any sort of panel, show, performance, etc. It's like watching someone's home video footage of their kid's Kindergarten Christmas Pageant circa 2002.
Bad quality. Annoying. Never ending. They are always blown away 🙄
Also, Tim is an expert at keeping his lanyard facing the wrong way, isn't he?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
The #Hosted Disney experts Tim and Nick reporting the news that a Peter Pan land is coming to Hong Kong Disneyland---nope, that is Tokyo Disneysea getting that addition. To be fair to Tim, it was Nick that revealed this "news" whilst Tim appeared to be sitting on Nick's lap.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I keep checking in, but the DimmyDomes are so boring I have nothing to say. I guess I'll keep standby for the inevitable J$ wants to be with mommy tearful spin...

Nice to see TPD and Dimmy finding time for each other #couplegoals

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Hope Dick’s kid didn’t take hernia surgery recovery tips from Uncle Dimmy the shithead.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.