The Tim Tracker #145 and now it’s time for our kids to pay the price

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I swear sometimes I think she posts after I make a remark to spite me.

Honestly, I don't know why they had to make a mini series of D23. It was bad enough last year when they were in CA. I guess we should be glad we don't have the Jenn Gets Lost companion series.
Right! Who tf cares? I got the information on twitter days ago now.

OmG so haRD to Find The ParkS frOm DisNeyLanD HoTel 😂

Reactions: 14
In this Epcot vid, it looked like Tim had a rotating cast of sidekicks throughout the whole visit. I spotted Nick, Mike, possibly another guy in the Moana thing, and a girl at Guardians of the Galaxy.

That Moana water trail looks like Pandora was dropped right next to Spaceship Earth. It also looks like a slip and fall lawsuit waiting to happen. I agree with Tim, those Moana character sculptures are a mixed bag visually, and they are gonna get destroyed by millions of hands, water, and the Florida sun.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I swear sometimes I think she posts after I make a remark to spite me.

Honestly, I don't know why they had to make a mini series of D23. It was bad enough last year when they were in CA. I guess we should be glad we don't have the Jenn Gets Lost companion series.
I'm waiting for Jenn to have filmed another pity party "What We Do When Daddy's Gone" video to put up in the next few days, since she's a perpetual victim of FOMO and she'll need some stan sympathy after all of the Tim-only content.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I love how predictable this is at this point. Can't put a link "down below" when they explicitly say they will, but Ginn will post 347 links "down below" on random "vids" out of desperation. Okaaaaaay.
Screen Shot 2023-09-13 at 3.29.41 AM.png

Reactions: 17
NTR: my day yesterday was terrible my transmission went out in my car on my way to work. I stuck on the side of the road for an hour. All I could think about in that situation how Jenn would have had a mental break down. Then spent the whole vid complaining how rough her life is.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
It will forever be funny to me that the editor extraordinaire consistently releases new "vids" around midnight. Like why? Do you not want your stans to actually see it?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It will forever be funny to me that the editor extraordinaire consistently releases new "vids" around midnight. Like why? Do you not want your stans to actually see it?
I was thinking the same thing. In her defense 11pm for us may be late afternoon for her since she doesn't get up until lunch time 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
NTR: my day yesterday was terrible my transmission went out in my car on my way to work. I stuck on the side of the road for an hour. All I could think about in that situation how Jenn would have had a mental break down. Then spent the whole vid complaining how rough her life is.
But you have a car that you know how to drive and work to go to. That's a lot more than Jenn has.
---
View attachment 2442654
This is how he chases me in my nightmares 🤣
What's wrong with your arms?

I hate their coverage of any sort of panel, show, performance, etc. It's like watching someone's home video footage of their kid's Kindergarten Christmas Pageant circa 2002.
Bad quality. Annoying. Never ending. They are always blown away 🙄
Was that Tim with his collection of Mickey and friends plushies?

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I was thinking this same thing. The only thing I can think of, is that its so the people in the UK can wake up to watch them, since it seems a lot of their stans are from over there.

I was thinking this same thing. The only thing I can think of, is that its so the people in the UK can wake up to watch them, since it seems a lot of their stans are from over there.
That would be a good reason to release when they do, but I think that would be us giving Ginn far too much credit doing something that kind of makes sense LOL. She's just lazy, plain and simple.

Reactions: 17
They manage to squeeze two videos out of a single day, yet an entire week at AMI gets a single video. I guess it’s easier to edit when you are just pulling somebody else’s coverage (video montage of the video screens at D23 and then Nick discussing all the main points). I hope they are compensating Nick somehow. I’m sure Tim is feeding him hotdogs or something.

Reactions: 19
That would be a good reason to release when they do, but I think that would be us giving Ginn far too much credit doing something that kind of makes sense LOL. She's just lazy, plain and simple.
Yeah, you're right. What was I thinking. 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.