The Tim Tracker #145 and now it’s time for our kids to pay the price

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They manage to squeeze two videos out of a single day, yet an entire week at AMI gets a single video. I guess it’s easier to edit when you are just pulling somebody else’s coverage (video montage of the video screens at D23 and then Nick discussing all the main points). I hope they are compensating Nick somehow. I’m sure Tim is feeding him hotdogs or something.
He seemed annoyed with Tim when he was trying to stay on point and Tim just started yelling out random things.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
And this is why Jen is the star of the show. She brings the entertainment needed for hate watching. Tim alone is boring.
I agree. I also haven't watched the last 3 videos. At this point, if Jenn isn't in it running her mouth and they don't show their disaster of a house and what crappy parents they are, I'm not interested.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I agree. I also haven't watched the last 3 videos. At this point, if Jenn isn't in it running her mouth and they don't show their disaster of a house and what crappy parents they are, I'm not interested.
With a drop in TTT drama, I've been satisfying that itch with the mumsnet forum on here. Jin could only dream of such posh drama. 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Have we seen Oliver sit up on his own yet? A cousin of mine posted his baby’s 6 month update today and in one of the pictures the baby is sitting upright on her own. I went back to look at my sons 6 month photos and he too is sitting independently.
How have they deluded themselves to think that Oliver will win the diaper dash when he likely can’t even sit on his own?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Have we seen Oliver sit up on his own yet? A cousin of mine posted his baby’s 6 month update today and in one of the pictures the baby is sitting upright on her own. I went back to look at my sons 6 month photos and he too is sitting independently.
How have they deluded themselves to think that Oliver will win the diaper dash when he likely can’t even sit on his own?
I guarantee the next home vlog they will show $liver sitting up on his own now....

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
I was thinking this too. All we see of his tummy time and jumper time. Minus the inappropriate seating in the bumbo on the edge of the counter during his feeding we have never seen them sit him up. Don't worry, now that it has been mentioned here, we will see it in a vid next week 😂

Reactions: 20
She posts them late so Tim can’t say they didn’t post today. I don’t think they fully understand time zones lol

I’m betting Buddy’s conference wasn’t as fun as Jenn was expecting when she was feeling herself during that Live. (No offense to Buddy, just his parents’ delusions)

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Well remember they only put out 20 videos last month.

I wonder if she is superstitious about the old logo and "new videos every day!" slogan on their banner? Is she afraid to change them worried that somehow their views will decline even further?

I think Mike is the 2nd helper who hauls J$ around when needed. I don't think they have 2 nannies. Even with a paid off house it seems like they are spending more than they make but it is hard to say how accurate those social blade estimates really are.

Reactions: 15
I guarantee the next home vlog they will show $liver sitting up on his own now....
Nah. Won’t happen.
Oliver can’t even sit upright in the Bumbo, which was designed to support an infant (3mos.+, when they can hold up their head) learning.

“The Bumbo seat helps a child learn how to sit.”
Learning to sit independently is a dynamic process that includes learning to control the head, trunk and pelvic position, how to move in and out of sitting, how to rotate and weight shift, and how to use anticipatory and protective balance reactions to stay upright.

Oliver is a “container” baby, so he has not developed the developmental skills necessary to sit because of his restricted opportunities for building up his muscle tone and motor control.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
I wonder if they are concerned about the views at all. Out of the last 10 videos, only 3 hit over 100,000 views. HHN, the outlet visit, and Magic Kingdom “hurricane” prep.
Even the last live show didn’t crack 50,000 views.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Well remember they only put out 20 videos last month.

I wonder if she is superstitious about the old logo and "new videos every day!" slogan on their banner? Is she afraid to change them worried that somehow their views will decline even further?

I think Mike is the 2nd helper who hauls J$ around when needed. I don't think they have 2 nannies. Even with a paid off house it seems like they are spending more than they make but it is hard to say how accurate those social blade estimates really are.
I think we are on track to have less than 20 this month, it's the 13th and we have 7 vids so far.

I agree with everything else you say here. I think specifically Jenn, is very, very attached to the old logo. It symbolizes their most successful time. She was young, cute with the pink hair, fun and most of all, happy. There is no way that either of them are happy with their lives right now. Money can't buy happiness. Money couldn't even buy them friends because they suck so badly.

I also think J$ spends time with Mike. Mike is the guy who got J$ into cars. I'm happy that the kid has some positive adult role models in his life because his parents really suck.

Reactions: 22
I think we are on track to have less than 20 this month, it's the 13th and we have 7 vids so far.

I agree with everything else you say here. I think specifically Jenn, is very, very attached to the old logo. It symbolizes their most successful time. She was young, cute with the pink hair, fun and most of all, happy. There is no way that either of them are happy with their lives right now. Money can't buy happiness. Money couldn't even buy them friends because they suck so badly.

I also think J$ spends time with Mike. Mike is the guy who got J$ into cars. I'm happy that the kid has some positive adult role models in his life because his parents really suck.
Agreed. Mike seems like a dweeb on the outside but if he's providing J$ any sort of meaningful bond or relationship away from the crappy camera his egg and sperm donor wave in his face he can't be all that bad.

Reactions: 16
Disney's $97,000 suite on the Treasure. Get out your credit card, Trackers! We know you're dying to go. It's so big Jenn can pretend her kids aren't there.
disney-treasure-reveal-new-1.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
I can’t blame Jen for holding onto the old logo. What will the new one be like? Fat, frumpy Jen and wrinkly, pube-bearded Tim? And will they put the kids in it? That will need constant revisions as they grow.

And there’s no way they can continue with the new vids everyday bs. But what to change it to? New vids mostly every day? New vids occasionally? New vids whenever Jen gets off her ass?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
This was also Dim speaking on OG Buddy’s 5 month milestone video. They always try to make it seem like their kids are way more advanced than they actually are, as if to try and silence us here.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
It's like the proverbial traffic accident.
---

But how is that a positive role model? I would find it bizarre if this guy wanted to hang around my kids. I know everyone says he has known Tim for awhile but that's a leveraged friendship

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Disney's $97,000 suite on the Treasure. Get out your credit card, Trackers! We know you're dying to go. It's so big Jenn can pretend her kids aren't there.
View attachment 2446674
Even if I had the $ I'd rather spend that kind of money on a massive trip to all the Disney parks around the world or something and still spend hell of a lot less. It looks so... tacky?

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.