The Tim Tracker #145 and now it’s time for our kids to pay the price

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They film these panels in laziest way possible. Go there and hit recor. No discussion with video of plans etc. Probably editor extraordinaire doesn't know how to do that.

Reactions: 14
I don't know why they insist on taping the panels do they really think people want to watch that. And as bad as their commentary is they could've just summarized it rather than having Dim having her grubby pickle milkshake hands touch all the merch-ew.
thread title?

Reactions: 6
Tim and TPD are in the Tim/Jenn on the couch pose. I feel like Tim is sitting in TPD’s lap. Here is a shot of TPD giving Tim one of his longing looks.
View attachment 2442606

And here’s Tim and TPD having a real genuine laugh. I can’t think of a time Tim laughs like this with Jenn.
View attachment 2442608
Where is douchebag’s right arm and hand?? Is Dim sitting on it?? These 2 look like a true couple with their loving looks at each other. Wow!!!

#homemovies

• Haha
Reactions: 20
We can assume mostly stans will watch their boring D23 video. Maybe some more serious D23 fans as well but they likely won't watch it through I would hope. And a reminder a view doesn't mean a person watched it all. A view could be as little as 10 seconds of viewing from what I've read.

Reactions: 13
According to Nick's Insta, in the days leading up to D23, he did not have a ticket, he was soooooo sad that he wasn't going and posted about it.

On Friday, his older son had some sort of hernia repair surgery, lots of posts about that. The kid seems to be doing well, it's crappy that his father put all his personal health information on Instagram.

Anyway, Saturday morning, poof, he posts a pic from D23 the Parks Panel is about to start and someone was so nice enough to come through with a ticket for him. He also posted from whatever thing on Sunday had Chopper from Ahsoka there. So, I don't think Nick paid for D23 at all, someone gave him the ticket. If Mike wasn't at the Parks Panel, he could have used Mike's ticket. We know Mike was at Moana's thing. I don't recall TPD posting that he went to that part of the event. Maybe they shared? While I'm sure that isn't allowed, I'm also sure that Tim knows the ways to work the system, that's really what the Trackers are best at.
---

Also, Tim is an expert at keeping his lanyard facing the wrong way, isn't he?
Makes Nick the Dick even more of a apt name for him. I don't have IG and would not follow Nick even if I did, so thanks for the intel. Ugh, I don't know if Dim would buy him a ticket though-even to use Mike's. I feel like Nick is more or less a convenient nusiance for Dim and Jenn to use when needed. I hate saying this I wonder if he exploited his kid's surgery to get tickets. I could see some hapless stan giving him tickets because he deserves a award after being a parent :rolleyes: Ugh, I got the same icky feeling when he conveniently started discussing his and his kid's heritage when talking about the proposed tropical land at AK. It's like everything that guy says does is calculated to make a buck or get a sponsorship. I know the Trackers are pretty much the same, but I guess I'll give them the fact they didn't adopt a kid to use to get their socials off the ground. It shouldn't surprise me that they would hang out with the Trackers since they also exploit their kids. I really do wonder how long it will be before they give him the boot. You know him being clingy to Dim is probably making Hambeast mad.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
I'm curious about how many time J$ has used his annual pass. They complained about how expensive it was and how much they will need to use it in order to make it worth it... I feel like we've hardly seen him there. Especially since the brown rolly coasty fail. He went a few times leading up to that until they realized they weren't going to get him to truly be a roller coaster kid and since then it's been a small handful of times. Sorry kid, you had one shot and you blew it, now you habe to stay home with the nanny while we go have fun. Just kind of wild to think about all these amazing places tailor made for kids and he gets to go to none of them... so sad.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
I'm curious about how many time J$ has used his annual pass. They complained about how expensive it was and how much they will need to use it in order to make it worth it... I feel like we've hardly seen him there. Especially since the brown rolly coasty fail. He went a few times leading up to that until they realized they weren't going to get him to truly be a roller coaster kid and since then it's been a small handful of times. Sorry kid, you had one shot and you blew it, now you habe to stay home with the nanny while we go have fun. Just kind of wild to think about all these amazing places tailor made for kids and he gets to go to none of them... so sad.
I still think they didn't buy him an annual pass.

Reactions: 16
Where is douchebag’s right arm and hand?? Is Dim sitting on it?? These 2 look like a true couple with their loving looks at each other. Wow!!!

#homemovies
Probably massaging the thinning folds of tin’s goopy, slimy, pH out of range, bacteria-filled pussy. In return tin will use his grubby pickle milkshake hands to preview all of Nick’s “merch.”

I can’t help but wonder how many of the 23 D’s tin got his mouth on?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Yup grifters like other grifters as long as they are benefiting. It won’t be long before either grifter party unhitches from the other. Unless, love blossoms and a new channel is made with Dim and Douchbag as the U.S. based “dads do theme parks”.
#homemovies

Reactions: 8
I doubt J$ has an annual pass as well. Or if he does I bet they will not renew it and blame it like everything else having two kids :rolleyes:

One little ray of sunshine is if Nick the Dick ever gets his on YT channel he may have to get a different handle since there is already someone operating under the name Theme Park Dad.

And adding this one to the mix TTT 146: Dim and Nick the Dick Go on a Daddy Douche Date

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Seriously - their barbers and stylists hate them. His haircuts are always so bad - it's a hack job, look how damn crooked it is! Plus, she literally has no neck anymore.
Screenshot 2023-09-12 133046.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Also, looking at Nick the Dick's adoption story again and I see that he and his wife met at the Dream Center in LA on a mission trip. Just Goggled it and of course the first thing that comes up is Dream Center controversy The shadiness of said guy keeps on growing....
---
Seriously - their barbers and stylists hate them. His haircuts are always so bad - it's a hack job, look how damn crooked it is! Plus, she literally has no neck anymore.
View attachment 2443861
No neck is right. She reminds me of the Barbie dolls I used to have as a kid who would be played with too rough and lose their head and then when it was put back on they'd have no neck.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Screen Shot 2023-09-12 at 3.21.54 PM.png

Yes, Jenna, criminal. :rolleyes: When I think of words to describe Tim and Jenn Bojo, the word "professional" doesn't even make the top 100.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I still think they didn't buy him an annual pass.
I am sus and tend to agree with you.
They made too much of a fuss in that video.
It was designed to shut up TL.

Knowing them, they passed J$ off as not yet three in the theme park visits the few months after he had his actual 3rd birthday.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.