The Tim Tracker #145 and now it’s time for our kids to pay the price

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Like Dim & Ginn’s Stan’s. Most look like they take WWE too seriously.
(See: the psycho boy with the haircut and the glasses who followed them to AMI with his mom.)
I’ve just had a flashback!
Remember when they would call Dylan Postl/Hornswoggle from WWE their friend?

He was in one or two vlogs and never to seen on the TTT ever again!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I’ve just had a flashback!
Remember when they would call Dylan Postl/Hornswoggle from WWE their friend?

He was in one or two vlogs and never to seen on the TTT ever again!
I do remember that. And kind of related, Scott Taylor (aka Scotty 2 Hotty) was doing Disney/Universal vlogs for a little while but I guess that didn't last long. I guess Tim wasn't able to move into the midcard and get views off of him.

Reactions: 8
I do remember that. And kind of related, Scott Taylor (aka Scotty 2 Hotty) was doing Disney/Universal vlogs for a little while but I guess that didn't last long. I guess Tim wasn't able to move into the midcard and get views off of him.
Funny enough View from the Cheap Seats was in line on opening night of HHN and Scotty shouted them out when he walked by. He must know a lot of the Orlando vloggers who were around back when he gave it a try.

Funny enough View from the Cheap Seats was in line on opening night of HHN and Scotty shouted them out when he walked by. He must know a lot of the Orlando vloggers who were around back when he gave it a try.
Cheap Seats is great. They vlog things they love. Big diff is that both of them have real jobs and don’t have to depend on YT$.

• Heart
I’m still confused why they still put out videos if they’re set for life…

:unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 22
If I was this bad at my job. I would be fired... they really just need to go to a M/W/F schedule and stop telling everyone they are putting our daily videos... also a set upload time would work wonders for the algorithm

Reactions: 23
If I was this bad at my job. I would be fired... they really just need to go to a M/W/F schedule and stop telling everyone they are putting our daily videos... also a set upload time would work wonders for the algorithm
"What about Al Gore's rhythm?" -Dim and Ginn

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m still confused why they still put out videos if they’re set for life…

:unsure:
I think they would put out videos even if they were financially set for life because they’re addicted to praise from strangers they need the stans to kiss their ass and tell them how wonderful they are because it feeds their ego

• Heart
Reactions: 24
For anyone still concerned about the “stolen” HHN footage last year… you can relax…
IMG_6081.jpeg

P.s. this video “fixing 90 year plaster…” is different than most of their home vlogs. I wonder if they had a different editor then?

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Her reasoning was he’s a secondary character.
Someone said in that time frame of Encanto they built the town they lived in, were farming and working together to maintain the land, and their lives, etc. Someone else said a Yeti and dinosaur carnival didn’t have anything to do with animals and conservatory either. Another person said having Central and South American representation was nice and they originally had intended to include that area when first designing the park.
Then she muted the thread bc she was getting torn apart.

Apparently the big panels for D23 next year will take place at the Honda Center. So, I think they plan on announcing some major things.
It looks like Disney could very well be running with this, and give Antonio a promotion, as an Encanto photo opp is up at Animal Kingdom according to a theme park website I just saw today.
Encanto-Photo-Op-DAK-2023-1.jpg

I think AK already has capybaras, I wonder if they might relocate them to one of the current Dinoland animal exhibit locations if this all actually happens.

Do the Trackers still sponsor the Capybara exhibit at that animal place in Florida? I seem to remember the capybaras snubbed them on their last visit.

Reactions: 12
No access? I saw the movie Pride where Terrance Howard just used the community pool built by the Philadelphia Department of Recreation to start a swim team.

Don't take this seriously, I'm just funnin' with ya.
Googled the movie and let me just say

Reactions: 7
I think they would put out videos even if they were financially set for life because they’re addicted to praise from strangers they need the stans to kiss their ass and tell them how wonderful they are because it feeds their ego
Agree, they have Main Character Syndrome lives now. They don't give a flying F about anyone else or their experience around them. They are one-sided in their friendships always taking way more than they give (ha! as if!). Even if they won the lottery, their channel would have turned into an obnoxious, "Look at us flex!" channel.

Reactions: 18
Plus they use the home clogs as "therapy".

Imagine, we'd never know that Dimmy existed if he'd just gone to therapy instead of talking to a camera and posting it online so he'd stop feeling like the accidental last child of the family who was a loser with no direction.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Agree, they have Main Character Syndrome lives now. They don't give a flying F about anyone else or their experience around them. They are one-sided in their friendships always taking way more than they give (ha! as if!). Even if they won the lottery, their channel would have turned into an obnoxious, "Look at us flex!" channel.
I think if they were truly set for life they would quit in an instant. They are lazy. I think they dislike their lives, and love to truly do nothing. Likely never visit another theme park. Pay people to do the chores and run errands, raise their kids, join some country clubs, and bring them hamburgers.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I know they are lazy, but this upload “schedule” is really putting lazy to a whole new level. We know that Tim was out filming: the Parks announcements. D23 shopping, Moana’s water thing, meeting Figment….how can you suck this badly? All of this stuff has been everywhere for days now. Tim really needs to fire her lazy ass.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Maybe she finally got committed to an onsite mental facility for intensive daily therapy. 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.