The Tim Tracker #145 and now it’s time for our kids to pay the price

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So did they turn off Super Stickers for their last live due to the previous thread title here? Or did they just not get any? Not sure which is funnier.
I had it on for a few minutes while they were live and it didn't appear like they had that feature turned off. So I'm more leaning towards them not getting any. I guess that weird midday time slot isn't good for grifting, they'll probably do another late night one next time to try to rake in some extra cash for their next Olive Garden binge.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I still think they are idiots for pulling J$ out of school so early in the school year (for routine/behavioral reasons, not academics)
Guess the optics depends on how the parent teacher conference went and how THEY choose to spin it. J$’s schedule might have just cleared.

Being summoned to school campus after only 3-4 weeks into the school year doesn’t bode well.

And even if they are cruising soon, at least Oliver gets a reprieve from performing at the Diaper Dash. Since he is a wobbly weeble, not even close to sitting independently, let alone crawling.

Reactions: 15
Like Dim & Ginn’s Stan’s. Most look like they take WWE too seriously.
(See: the psycho boy with the haircut and the glasses who followed them to AMI with his mom.)
Sounds about right. WWE is geared towards kids and the gullible.
---
And here I was thinking she was using something like Imprint...
Makes sense that J4D would use 4Imprint
---
Guess the optics depends on how the parent teacher conference went and how THEY choose to spin it. J$’s schedule might have just cleared.

Being summoned to school campus after only 3-4 weeks into the school year doesn’t bode well.

And even if they are cruising soon, at least Oliver gets a reprieve from performing at the Diaper Dash. Since he is a wobbly weeble, not even close to sitting independently, let alone crawling.
Did I miss something? Did Jenn discuss the Parent/Teacher Conference? If it was in the last Live I missed it because i could only get through the first half.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
They were on their way to the parent-teacher conference in the Sept. 6 (Weds.) LIVE.
Ended it around 1 pm EST.

Since J$ gets out of school around 3 pm, I thought the conference was scheduled during his school day so they could see for themselves any issues that exist. Then take him home at dismissal time.

No update, as yet. @Tampa_Life

Reactions: 11
Idk if I’m looking too into this but I’ve noticed in recent years Tim no longer does the HHN social media events where they invite a bunch of theme park influencers to take a tour of the different houses with a tour guide and are able to film inside. Tim no longer films inside the house (which is super lame) or takes tours with the tour guides…I’m assuming universal kicked him from their influencer events but idk. If anyone has any insight lmk what happened I’m very interested.
Because Universal and Disney became aware of who the Trackers truly are...posting these again until everyone is aware how vile they are.

2021-04-18 (6).png
2021-04-18 (5).png
2021-03-13 (8).png

• Angry
Reactions: 16
How can someone who was once so ‘gangsta’ end up calling an arse/ass a booty butt? And if Jenn did catch ‘the gay’ she probably caught it off the straps on her backpack 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
People in the ghetto can't swim?
Oh god, I shouldn't even post this - but !@#% it.

It's not that people in "the ghetto" cannot swim. It's that due to a variety of economic and societal issues that people living in "the ghetto" do not have access or in many cases frequent access to a swimming pool. Combine that with systemic racism and generational issues where-in people from these low income areas never escape, no one has taught them how to swim and in turn cannot teach their child to swim.

Now, Tim and many others will typically equate low income areas such as "the ghetto" or "the hood" as places that are made up predominantly of minorities, more specifically African-Americans.

TL;DR - If you're poor as tit and you don't have access to a pool, how the !@#! are you going to know how to swim

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 37

It's not that people in "the ghetto" cannot swim. It's that due to a variety of economic and societal issues that people living in "the ghetto" do not have access or in many cases frequent access to a swimming pool. Combine that with systemic racism and generational issues where-in people from these low income areas never escape, no one has taught them how to swim and in turn cannot teach their child to swim.

Now, Tim and many others will typically equate low income areas such as "the ghetto" or "the hood" as places that are made up predominantly of minorities, more specifically African-Americans.

TL;DR - If you're poor as tit and you don't have access to a pool, how the !@#! are you going to know how to swim
No access? I saw the movie Pride where Terrance Howard just used the community pool built by the Philadelphia Department of Recreation to start a swim team.

Don't take this seriously, I'm just funnin' with ya.

Reactions: 8

Not gonna lie, I barely know how to swim. Going to the pool was not something we did much as family. Nor would have my parents enrolled me in swim lessons.

Reactions: 9
Not gonna lie, I barely know how to swim. Going to the pool was not something we did much as family. Nor would have my parents enrolled me in swim lessons.
I can swim enough to save myself. If anyone is depending on me to save them it's probably going to be a bad day.

Reactions: 11
I haven't bothered watching the Busch Gardens "vid" (and based on the views, neither has anyone else), but lol @ "we'll see you tomorrow with a new vid" again and the massive desperate list of other "vids" to watch. And yes, it required zooming out to get it all in one shot. 🫠
Screen Shot 2023-09-11 at 11.24.12 AM.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Here's a thought : Maybe Jenn took the kids on the cruise herself and that is why there is no video. Timmy Boy stayed behind to film content with manservant Mike. 🤣 🤣 🤣

Okay - back to your regularly scheduled programming.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Here's a thought : Maybe Jenn took the kids on the cruise herself and that is why there is no video. Timmy Boy stayed behind to film content with manservant Mike. 🤣 🤣 🤣

If that actually happened we would need footage of that. How would they all get to the cruise terminal? Even for 3-4 days, Jenn would lose her mind having to deal with two kids on a boat. She'd be so wore out that the boy's new bedtime would be 5PM.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I

It has crossed my mind that Jenn went by herself but I didn't consider she'd take the kids because they cramp her style 

She either went alone or she's on strike because they didn't go on that cruise 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I

It has crossed my mind that Jenn went by herself but I didn't consider she'd take the kids because they cramp her style 

She either went alone or she's on strike because they didn't go on that cruise 🤣
Well maybe she thought the writer’s strike included professional editors of YT channels /s

#homemovies

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Maybe Buddy's not in school anymore and they haven't been able to yet hire a nanny to keep Buddy away from her for the whole day.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Did you guyzzzz know that Ginn is soOoOoOoOoOo excited for the new logo and the new shirts? SO excited.

Other things she just couldn't contain her desperate excitement about:
- the parent-teacher conference she thought would be the school praising Buddy's engineering brain
- getting spicy water from the mini-fridge outside instead of the giant (but likely dirty) fridge inside
- Da Baby's first (and last) mommy-and-me swim class
- "editing" outside next to the outdoor kitchen
- the anticipation of what Buddy's big boy bed would look like (because she's never seen beds before 👀)
- attending opening night of HHN (despite having to waddle her ass back to the hotel because she has two kids you guyzzz - not so excited about that) 👀
If only they would have had a seating area near an open layout kitchen inside so she could chat with Dim while she works and he burns burgers and hot dogs. Oh wait, it's called the living room that is literally open to the kitchen. They are a special kind of dumb, aren't they?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Wow you guuuuuyyyyyzzzzz 3 days and still no new vid? I know very few people who are worse at their jobs than the Trackers. They're lucky they won the YT lottery because their employment prospects are almost in the negative.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.