The Tim Tracker #145 and now it’s time for our kids to pay the price

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I worked at a small company and about 10 years ago we were looking for a new logo. I went on a website and had bids for a few hundred dollars to design one in a few days. Crazy it’s been dragging on so long.

Reactions: 15
I worked at a small company and about 10 years ago we were looking for a new logo. I went on a website and had bids for a few hundred dollars to design one in a few days. Crazy it’s been dragging on so long.
I bet the problem is not the designer (I don't think it's Mike personally, it's probably a stan though) but the client in this case. Ginn seems like she's the one handling the communication with the designer and considering she says things like "the school emailed us late last night" (sure Ginn, cause that's totally how that works), she probably only checks her email when it occurs to her she should once in a blue moon.

Reactions: 18
If super fans of something don't harm other people with their fandom what is the big deal? And yes I accept not all super fans are the same.

Tons of people today will be walking around wearing football jerseys and saying stuff like "I hope our team does great today" yet nobody seems to make fun of them.

Reactions: 19
Lmao, TDR Explorer is doing all 4 HHN at all of the Universals in the span of a couple months but Dim can’t do one single parks rides in an entire year

• Haha
Reactions: 14
If super fans of something don't harm other people with their fandom what is the big deal? And yes I accept not all super fans are the same.

Tons of people today will be walking around wearing football jerseys and saying stuff like "I hope our team does great today" yet nobody seems to make fun of them.
There are all different levels of fandom basements. I really don't have a problem with it as long as no one is harming or exploiting anyone. The sad thing about YT and other social media sites is while it gives various fandoms a way to connect it also gives the exploiters and grifters like the Trackers and easier place to find marks.

Fun fact, my law school graduation actually shared a convention center with an ongoing con so while I have graduation pictures with friends and relatives I also have the occasional picture with a random Deadpool and Thor.

• Haha
A logo can be made in a day. It's not complicated

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Idk if I’m looking too into this but I’ve noticed in recent years Tim no longer does the HHN social media events where they invite a bunch of theme park influencers to take a tour of the different houses with a tour guide and are able to film inside. Tim no longer films inside the house (which is super lame) or takes tours with the tour guides…I’m assuming universal kicked him from their influencer events but idk. If anyone has any insight lmk what happened I’m very interested.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Did you guyzzzz know that Ginn is soOoOoOoOoOo excited for the new logo and the new shirts? SO excited.

Other things she just couldn't contain her desperate excitement about:
- the parent-teacher conference she thought would be the school praising Buddy's engineering brain
- getting spicy water from the mini-fridge outside instead of the giant (but likely dirty) fridge inside
- Da Baby's first (and last) mommy-and-me swim class
- "editing" outside next to the outdoor kitchen
- the anticipation of what Buddy's big boy bed would look like (because she's never seen beds before 👀)
- attending opening night of HHN (despite having to waddle her ass back to the hotel because she has two kids you guyzzz - not so excited about that) 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Did you guyzzzz know that Ginn is soOoOoOoOoOo excited for the new logo and the new shirts? SO excited.

Other things she just couldn't contain her desperate excitement about:
- the parent-teacher conference she thought would be the school praising Buddy's engineering brain
- getting spicy water from the mini-fridge outside instead of the giant (but likely dirty) fridge inside
- Da Baby's first (and last) mommy-and-me swim class
- "editing" outside next to the outdoor kitchen
- the anticipation of what Buddy's big boy bed would look like (because she's never seen beds before 👀)
- attending opening night of HHN (despite having to waddle her ass back to the hotel because she has two kids you guyzzz - not so excited about that) 👀
I bet she wrote down everything in her bullet journal that she got from Etsy that she forgot about when she got the ADHD planner but she's not ADHD....
---
Hmm, looking at the website the vlog's or on. It's created by an Orlando based company (SocialMan). Wondering if that's where Mike comes to play. Haven't found anything linking him one way or the other.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
So I get the hypocrisy of me saying this since I too was there…but I said the same thing when I came home after day 1. I have never seen such a strange group of people…the attitudes, entitlement, snobbery and overall vibe of I live in my mothers basement at 35 years old was in full force. They gave us these figment statues (that were NOT exclusive or rare) and people were taking more than one a piece. I watched these two older women struggling to carry multiples and it was both sad and disgusting. I love hearing about imagineering and the thought that goes into decisions and details…but I think I will just watch the Imagineering story again instead.
I am surprised Disney allowed people to take more than one considering how strict they are in general with giveaways. The first time I got an AP Magnet I wasn’t expecting have to not only have the annual pass or Magic band but also show ID (not complaining just used to other parks where the pass is enough).

Reactions: 12
Idk if I’m looking too into this but I’ve noticed in recent years Tim no longer does the HHN social media events where they invite a bunch of theme park influencers to take a tour of the different houses with a tour guide and are able to film inside. Tim no longer films inside the house (which is super lame) or takes tours with the tour guides…I’m assuming universal kicked him from their influencer events but idk. If anyone has any insight lmk what happened I’m very interested.
At the top of the screen is a pink button that says wiki click that and you’ll get all the information you need to catch you up

I bet she wrote down everything in her bullet journal that she got from Etsy that she forgot about when she got the ADHD planner but she's not ADHD....
---
Hmm, looking at the website the vlog's or on. It's created by an Orlando based company (SocialMan). Wondering if that's where Mike comes to play. Haven't found anything linking him one way or the other.
You are close. If you look some more into the company and Orlando you'll get Bizapedia page...that specific page shows the business license or whatever is expired, but you'll find the company contact. There are a couple of pages out there similar to this associated with the company, with the same guy's name. 🤔

I think Mike is really good at keeping his google search results clear. It makes sense if he is in digital marketing, he basically reverse markets himself. I just think he's a really private guy who doesn't want his tit out there like his besties the Trackers, which is also why he doesn't like to appear on screen. There's just about nothing out there about him aside from his linkedin, that doesn't use his actual last name or company name but it comes up in a search. I don't know how up to date that is, but the guy works running his own business...and it's not as Tim's manservant. I really think that is just a hobby.

Some more digging will bring up a (blank) Orlando Weekly page and interestingly enough, one Orlando Informer article from 2017.
---
But, D23 isn't "Disney". It's kind of like how Disney Vacation Club invited Tim to things. Same Disney name, different entities.
No video up today , are they on that cruise after all 🤔
They are for sure not. Tim was spotted at D23 on Saturday. The Wonder is in Alaska, The Dream is in Europe. The Magic left Miami on 9/8 and returned this morning. The Wish left Port Canaveral on the last 25th cruise on 9/8 and returned this morning. The Fantasy left on 9/9 for an 8 night and won't be back until the 17th.

They could be leaving on the Wish today, but logically, I think they'd hold out for the first Halloween on the High Seas cruise, which is this Friday, I believe. I still think they are idiots for pulling J$ out of school so early in the school year (for routine/behavioral reasons, not academics) if they leave today, he will miss an entire week of school. If they leave Friday, he'll miss Friday and Monday. Either way, they suck as parents.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
So did they turn off Super Stickers for their last live due to the previous thread title here? Or did they just not get any? Not sure which is funnier.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.