The Tim Tracker #145 and now it’s time for our kids to pay the price

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Re: Destination D23

Short and sweet is all I needed:

Look for Tim’s boring mess next week sometime!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The comments on the pic with Mike on the stan group 😂

I still don't think Mike is a TTT employee. I think TTT is a client of Mike's business. Sure, the line seems to be blurred because they hang out all the time together, and Mike is all mysterious because Tim hides him, but I seem to remember someone found him appearing on Jenn's instagram a long time ago, so they have been friends for a while.

Mike seems to have his own digital marketing/graphic design/videography business. He's worked in that capacity since 2011. He claims his skills are Final Cut Pro and Adobe Creative Suite, so really, he shouldn't be working with Tim, he should be teaching Jenn a thing or two. I really think they are friends. I also think that Mike's appearance is kind of how Tim would look if he didn't have that squeaky clean Ding Dang thing going on. Think of old Tim--before the handlebar mustache Tim and you'll see a good fit for a bestie for Mike.

Reactions: 16
Just a little bit of a Disney Adult vent. Feel free to skip!

D23 is my yearly reminder that there are Disney Adults who are actually the bleeping worst. They give the rest of Disney Adults, who are just trying to be happy and enjoy it, a bad name.
If you’re that bleeping upset at the possibility of Encanto in AK bc “it doesn’t represent animals or conservation” & “doesn’t fit the theme” and have to post a multi paragraph angry rant on Twitter with Ginn level condescending asshole replies to anyone who doesn’t agree with you and tries to politely explain why, go find a new hobby. Bc you’re just a miserable person and there’s no pleasing you.
Most of us just want a happy break from our everyday lives. It’s really not that serious.
/end

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Nanny must be putting in overtime today, Tim has been gone all day and still there at 9pm? We know Jenn can't put her two kids down herself. She has two of them. Meeting figment and seeing his booty but is far more important than getting home to help with bedtime or let the nanny go home.
View attachment 2438320
Good for him. Let Jenn take care of it. He probably has to do bedtime every single night and I'd be over it if I were him.

Reactions: 13
Just a little bit of a Disney Adult vent. Feel free to skip!

D23 is my yearly reminder that there are Disney Adults who are actually the bleeping worst. They give the rest of Disney Adults, who are just trying to be happy and enjoy it, a bad name.
If you’re that bleeping upset at the possibility of Encanto in AK bc “it doesn’t represent animals or conservation” & “doesn’t fit the theme” and have to post a multi paragraph angry rant on Twitter with Ginn level condescending asshole replies to anyone who doesn’t agree with you and tries to politely explain why, go find a new hobby. Bc you’re just a miserable person and there’s no pleasing you.
Most of us just want a happy break from our everyday lives. It’s really not that serious.
/end
It's funny, I've never seen Encanto and even I know there's a young boy character in it that has lots of jungle animal friends (I've seen the toys :ROFLMAO:).

But I'm guessing Disney isn't itching to start building anything new in Florida anytime soon.

Mike takes pics and writes up blogs for the Tracker site. I am sure there will be a write-up for D23/Moana/Figment, and pics he took of Tim there.
You mean that shaggy-haired weirdo writes tit like this for them?

These vlogs descriptions are bleeping ridiculous and read like a 10th grader got a bit too overzealous with the thesaurus. 🙄

"...Disney magic meets Mother Nature's might..."
"Join us on a whirlwind adventure..."
"...Disney's enchanting resilience..."
"Step into a realm where culinary delights intertwine with spine-tingling chills..."
"Join me on this gripping journey..."
"Embark on an enchanting aquatic adventure..."

🤮🤮🤮

1694356750385.png

1694356816400.png

1694356833734.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
I have a Tim Tracker t-shirt. Its the Florida state one that says Home. I got it in the last few months because it sums up Florida to me and I couldn't find the design elsewhere. Turned up and its a pile of poo. Got my money back and kept the t-shirt. Its a pj top now. Wish someone else would do that design so I could wear it out and about. Florida was where my dad lived. If one has computer skills and can mock me up the same design that's actually wearable I would be so happy. JK I am not a grifter

Reactions: 12
I have a Tim Tracker t-shirt. Its the Florida state one that says Home. I got it in the last few months because it sums up Florida to me and I couldn't find the design elsewhere. Turned up and its a pile of poo. Got my money back and kept the t-shirt. Its a pj top now. Wish someone else would do that design so I could wear it out and about. Florida was where my dad lived. If one has computer skills and can mock me up the same design that's actually wearable I would be so happy. JK I am not a grifter
My Cricket is out of commission, otherwise I'd do it lol. It can easily be done. Maybe someone on Etsy could do a custom design for you or if you have a friend with a Cricket or T-Shirt press, you could do a deal :)

• Heart
Reactions: 7
My Cricket is out of commission, otherwise I'd do it lol. It can easily be done. Maybe someone on Etsy could do a custom design for you or if you have a friend with a Cricket or T-Shirt press, you could do a deal :)
Yeah, there's tons of nice shirts on Etsy. I love shopping on there! I've bought a ton of cool shirts (all good quality!) from great sellers on there.

Florida home t-shirt - Etsy

1694358981825.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
It's funny, I've never seen Encanto and even I know there's a young boy character in it that has lots of jungle animal friends (I've seen the toys :ROFLMAO:).

But I'm guessing Disney isn't itching to start building anything new in Florida anytime soon.
Her reasoning was he’s a secondary character.
Someone said in that time frame of Encanto they built the town they lived in, were farming and working together to maintain the land, and their lives, etc. Someone else said a Yeti and dinosaur carnival didn’t have anything to do with animals and conservatory either. Another person said having Central and South American representation was nice and they originally had intended to include that area when first designing the park.
Then she muted the thread bc she was getting torn apart.

Apparently the big panels for D23 next year will take place at the Honda Center. So, I think they plan on announcing some major things.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
No offense to anyone who goes to D23 as I am not saying this about everyone but in the Mickey Views vlog he panned the audience and a lot of them looked like incels

• Haha
Reactions: 19
You mean that shaggy-haired weirdo writes tit like this for them?

These vlogs descriptions are bleeping ridiculous and read like a 10th grader got a bit too overzealous with the thesaurus. 🙄

"...Disney magic meets Mother Nature's might..."
"Join us on a whirlwind adventure..."
"...Disney's enchanting resilience..."
"Step into a realm where culinary delights intertwine with spine-tingling chills..."
"Join me on this gripping journey..."
"Embark on an enchanting aquatic adventure..."

🤮🤮🤮

View attachment 2439235

View attachment 2439236
View attachment 2439237
Someone got a hold of the Grammarly app and the Thesauruses. I do think his writing is a little better than Jenn's though, low bar I know. I just find it so weird that they essentially have hired someone to be Dim's shadow.

No offense to anyone who goes to D23 as I am not saying this about everyone but in the Mickey Views vlog he panned the audience and a lot of them looked like incels
So I get the hypocrisy of me saying this since I too was there…but I said the same thing when I came home after day 1. I have never seen such a strange group of people…the attitudes, entitlement, snobbery and overall vibe of I live in my mothers basement at 35 years old was in full force. They gave us these figment statues (that were NOT exclusive or rare) and people were taking more than one a piece. I watched these two older women struggling to carry multiples and it was both sad and disgusting. I love hearing about imagineering and the thought that goes into decisions and details…but I think I will just watch the Imagineering story again instead.

• Sad
Reactions: 30
So I get the hypocrisy of me saying this since I too was there…but I said the same thing when I came home after day 1. I have never seen such a strange group of people…the attitudes, entitlement, snobbery and overall vibe of I live in my mothers basement at 35 years old was in full force. They gave us these figment statues (that were NOT exclusive or rare) and people were taking more than one a piece. I watched these two older women struggling to carry multiples and it was both sad and disgusting. I love hearing about imagineering and the thought that goes into decisions and details…but I think I will just watch the Imagineering story again instead.
I totally get why one might go and your explanation is completely reasonable. But just as you noticed, a lot of bizarre people are there also.

Reactions: 12
I totally get why one might go and your explanation is completely reasonable. But just as you noticed, a lot of bizarre people are there also.
To be fair, I think you get weirdos with anything that has a fandom. With Disney the really awful ones stick out even more than other fandoms. Ugh, I really wish the Mouse would do something to curtail the grifters but I doubt they will anytime soon.

To be fair, I think you get weirdos with anything that has a fandom. With Disney the really awful ones stick out even more than other fandoms. Ugh, I really wish the Mouse would do something to curtail the grifters but I doubt they will anytime soon.
Like Dim & Ginn’s Stan’s. Most look like they take WWE too seriously.
(See: the psycho boy with the haircut and the glasses who followed them to AMI with his mom.)

• Haha
(See: the psycho boy with the haircut and the glasses who followed them to AMI with his mom.)
100%. Their stans all look like they're....errr...related, if you know what I mean. 🥴

• Haha
The WWE comment reminded me of Brendan Dassey being sad about missing wrestling in Making a Murderer when he was interrogated. But yes, I think they have a lot of low IQ stans who have no people skills whatsoever. It's also how influencers (I'm not just talking about the Trackers here) are able to bring in the dough because their fans are usually gullible and foolish enough to give them money and freebies. I really wish there was a bit more regulation in how influencers can collect money, but at the same time if you are stupid enough to donate to Dim and Jenn's vacation fund I don't know what to tell you.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.