The Tim Tracker #145 and now it’s time for our kids to pay the price

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ginn told all her adoring stans on that Live show that they'd "definitely be getting a new vid tomorrow (9/7)". It's the 8th now JennBo, you really do suck so, so bad at the easiest job in the world.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I hope it really pisses Tim off seeing smaller creators get the media invites he used to get... I'm happy TPE got a media invite to BOTH opening weekends of HHN
The irony of it all is that TPE was the ONLY vlogger that the Slackers stole footage from last year to say anything. It wasn't much, but at least it was something. Now look where we are.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
I hope it really pisses Tim off seeing smaller creators get the media invites he used to get... I'm happy TPE got a media invite to BOTH opening weekends of HHN
Dev got invited to both too. I can't stand the guy, but I do smile when I see that Universal invites a guy out whose mugshot is all over the internet and not Tim.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
If they are on the cruise that departs today, so is this other creator I love to snark on named Sierra Schultzzie. She and Jenn are two peas in a pod. Sierra is one of those embarrassing Disney adults and will fan girl so hard. She also has a child she exploits and hired a nanny for her “miracle child” when she only posts a video a month for her channel. She’s cringey as hell.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I must have missed it but when did they definitively state and / or allude to the fact that they'd be going on a cruise right now?

(I know all about the diaper dash talk and all that tit but...)

Reactions: 12
I must have missed it but when did they definitively state and / or allude to the fact that they'd be going on a cruise right now?

People are assuming Dim wants to see the characters for their silver sailings since they have special outfits and O just turned 6 months which makes him old enough now. I’m not so sure they’re going but until I see otherwise, I’ll assume they’re there. This is the last silver sailing out of Port Canaveral.

Reactions: 17
Jenn keeps saying they have SO much stuff planned for September so I think a cruise is a safe bet, along with O being six months old now

Reactions: 14
If they are on the cruise that departs today, so is this other creator I love to snark on named Sierra Schultzzie. She and Jenn are two peas in a pod. Sierra is one of those embarrassing Disney adults and will fan girl so hard. She also has a child she exploits and hired a nanny for her “miracle child” when she only posts a video a month for her channel. She’s cringey as hell.
Just looked up Sierra’s channel.
She has 1.17M subscribers.
Draws in views with numbers similar to TTT.
Though her posting are erratic. It could be a week, two weeks, a month or more between videos.

Since I never heard of her, till you pointed her out, I can’t speak to your thoughts on her.

What I will say is that Ginn would definitely benefit from watching some of her videos.

C0327E71-4DC7-44DF-BC22-239C86881B76.jpeg

And in specific topics, like the Disneybounding styling outfits video, Sierra appears to include and credit other people that have more expertise than her.

Update: I am viewing the Disneybounding video.
IMO her video has a storyline, is well shot/edited, informative and entertaining.
She is a bigger girl, like Ginn, but dresses in size appropriate clothing.
15EC4EE0-EAFA-4B1F-BF10-44F0D09A9CCD.png

D4E1F128-8001-4FF1-B3FF-5002B109E5DF.jpeg

If interested:

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 7

Even though I was one who said they were most likely on this weekend's Wish, because booty butts in cute outfits, I do not think that Tim will miss Destination D23. I'm thinking they are on the first Wish Halloween Cruise which is 9/15.

Reactions: 11
Even though I was one who said they were most likely on this weekend's Wish, because booty butts in cute outfits, I do not think that Tim will miss Destination D23. I'm thinking they are on the first Wish Halloween Cruise which is 9/15.
I guess it will depend on which one garners more FOMO. I am sort of thinking of the booty butt cruise mainly because it's a limited once in a llifetime event and he can shift through stupid merch. I wouldn't put it past them to do what they did last year and also go on a Halloween cruise and Merry Time cruise as well.

…..I wouldn't put it past them to do what they did last year and also go on a Halloween cruise and Merry Time cruise as well.
But, of course.
How else is Oliver going to participate in win the Diaper Rash Dash?

I still don’t think Oliver’s going to be proficient enough in crawling to even give it a go on these cruises.
He is a six month old wobbly weeble who isn’t showing any signs of independently sitting presently.
(no core muscle strength from being a container baby)

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Those people could have been part of the few invited media outlets that went out to cover it or have CM friends/family. No matter how Tim likes to spin it, he is not on Disney's media list. There are a ton of TikToks out there from CMs posting about it. Tons of people have previewed, Tim is not one of them at this point. Like I said earlier, maybe they did get to preview during the VIP tour, I guess we will find out when they post the video from Monday.

It was me that corrected you, as I have been following this storm closely. NOAA has Tropical Storm force winds (so the outer bands) coming in Tuesday. This is the most current 5am release, so it will not hit the Bahamas this weekend. It might not even hit the Bahamas at all. It is still way to far out to predict that.

DCL has already switched the Bermuda sailing for next week to a Western. They have not announced any changes to the Wish sailings yet.

View attachment 2434547
From CBS news
Large ocean swells generated by Lee are expected to reach the Lesser Antilles by Friday, and the U.S. and British Virgin Islands, Puerto Rico, the Bahamas, Bermuda, the Turks and Caicos Islands and Hispaniola by the weekend, the hurricane center said

Reactions: 9
I guess it will depend on which one garners more FOMO. I am sort of thinking of the booty butt cruise mainly because it's a limited once in a llifetime event and he can shift through stupid merch. I wouldn't put it past them to do what they did last year and also go on a Halloween cruise and Merry Time cruise as well.
Maybe the last 25th and the first Halloween? That wouldn't shock me at all. Tim "covering" D23 is dumb because if you are interested in the big announcements, they broadcast that live and by the time Jenn gets the vid up, all the pics and news will be all over the internet. Why bother? I've already seen a ton of pics from the shopping, there's a new Orange Bird bag coming for Flower and Garden. :love:

It's after noon the day after "tomorrow". Jenn said "for sure" with that new video tomorrow. I'm guessing that parent/teacher conference wasn't so great? Was the teacher not super impressed with J$ knowledge of Chinese? While I know this likely did not happen, I hope the teacher used the words "You suck as parents" in that meeting.

Screen Shot 2023-09-08 at 12.12.27 PM.png

---
From CBS news
Large ocean swells generated by Lee are expected to reach the Lesser Antilles by Friday, and the U.S. and British Virgin Islands, Puerto Rico, the Bahamas, Bermuda, the Turks and Caicos Islands and Hispaniola by the weekend, the hurricane center said
We can keep going back and forth...but "large ocean swells" is not the same as getting hit by a hurricane. Follow NOAA, they give the absolute best hurricane track information or Denis Philips for Florida specific forecasting.

As of right this moment, the Wish is still going forward with their 3night this weekend. It is in Castaway Cay on Sunday and heads back to Port Canaveral Sunday night/Monday morning. The storm is not supposed to be in that area at that time. The Fantasy, which was headed on a Bermuda itinerary has been rerouted to a Western Caribbean because the storm is headed more towards Bermuda and it's a 8night, so it would be stuck in the middle of it when it turns.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
We can keep going back and forth...but "large ocean swells" is not the same as getting hit by a hurricane. Follow NOAA, they give the absolute best hurricane track information or Denis Philips for Florida specific forecasting.
OT but I actually never heard of Denis Philips. Is he just in your area?

I LOVE Dr. Rick Knabb on the Weather Channel (former NHC Director and an FSU grade like myself)

and I've always followed Brian Norcross...he's a friggin LEGEND.

Reactions: 4

I LOVE Dr. Rick Knabb on the Weather Channel (former NHC Director and an FSU grade like myself)

Denis is out of Tampa but he seems to be Florida famous for not just his forecasting but his practical advice. Denis' son is at FSU right now and he had some great tips for the college students both at FSU and UF during Idalia. He has hurricane rules, where Rule #7 is don't panic until I say you need to panic. He knows his stuff.

Both Dr Rick Knabb and Brian Norcross are equally amazing. Some of these guys are just so much better than most when it comes to dealing with these storms.

• Heart
Reactions: 9

Denis Phillips is based in Tampa, he is on all the social media platforms. He is a very no nonsense approach to hurricane forecasts. Definitely worth following for great hurricane info

Denis Phillips is based in Tampa, he is on all the social media platforms. He is a very no nonsense approach to hurricane forecasts. Definitely worth following for great hurricane info
Got it. I'll check him out.

I'm in Orlando and I also love Tom Sorrells on WKMG Channel 6 here in town. He's like an old school sorta weatherman.

He's the one I first learned 20+ years ago about the "dirty side" of the hurricanes.
He takes on-air phone calls during storms (his "Talk to Tom" segment) and sometimes they end up so friggin hilarious with his no-nonsense, off-the-cuff responses. 🤣

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.