The Tim Tracker #144 People who are set for life don’t shout out names for 99-cent SuperStickers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Rivian comes in a nice shade of Tattle Life blue. Saw one in the road. It's pretty.

1693138724243.png

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Omg of course she is the dominant one but at the same time he enabled that behavior. He's a spinless little weakling and caved to every demand she had from him.
Totally. Though, it's really unfortunately just a clash of personalities. He's definitely got the "I'm the man, I'm going to take care of you" thing going...(he's even said it BUT she's taken ridiculous advantage of that) and he's generally non-confrontational when it comes to this type of thing.

Sure, he's a head when it comes to aggressively calling places for freebies, #hosted, etc. (recall the stories we'd hear from the Bloomin' Brands exec's daughter?) BUT I'll give him a slight pass on that bc this *is* his bread and butter. But while you were away for awhile (I remember you on guru too), there were some on here who were insisting TIM was the one who was the dominant one who SHE was more fearful of...and we know that's absolutely not true.

Like @Galaxyprincess said, he always believed she was "out of his league" (his own words!) and he still probably holds onto that (strange as it is). And I recall, like she also said, the times Tim would comment on how pretty, beautiful, etc. Jenn was / looked. I remember when she was walking down a hall at Aulani and he said something about (paraphasing) "can we just stop and admire how beautiful Jenn is / looks"... but has she EVER done that back to him? She pulls away if he tries to lightly kiss her for Valentine's Day! 🙄

Reactions: 25
Yes, they've shown O$ doing tummy time several times now. I think it's all completely staged and it's not something they do all the time. I think Jenn reads here and makes a list on that stupid iPad she carries around. Then they make a point to address everything we bring up here in the latest home vlog. Like the grill being too close to the window...look you guyyyyzzzzz we got a heat shield!!!!!!

I was reading this on the stan group Rivian post last night. Did this really happen? They decided against it because of cost?
View attachment 2407523
The Tim Tracker 145 - TTT, we are set for life. Stans, no Rivian because of cost and other factors.

Who are these stans that know what the Trackholes are thinking?? No one on these pages ever mentioned that the Trackholes decided against the Rivian for cost and other reasons from any of the videos. That would have been a juicy topic on these pages.
#homemovies

Reactions: 12
Totally. Though, it's really unfortunately just a clash of personalities. He's definitely got the "I'm the man, I'm going to take care of you" thing going...(he's even said it BUT she's taken ridiculous advantage of that) and he's generally non-confrontational when it comes to this type of thing.

Sure, he's a head when it comes to aggressively calling places for freebies, #hosted, etc. (recall the stories we'd hear from the Bloomin' Brands exec's daughter?) BUT I'll give him a slight pass on that bc this *is* his bread and butter. But while you were away for awhile (I remember you on guru too), there were some on here who were insisting TIM was the one who was the dominant one who SHE was more fearful of...and we know that's absolutely not true.

Like @Galaxyprincess said, he always believed she was "out of his league" (his own words!) and he still probably holds onto that (strange as it is). And I recall, like she also said, the times Tim would comment on how pretty, beautiful, etc. Jenn was / looked. I remember when she was walking down a hall at Aulani and he said something about (paraphasing) "can we just stop and admire how beautiful Jenn is / looks"... but has she EVER done that back to him? She pulls away if he tries to lightly kiss her for Valentine's Day! 🙄
And recently, when she got her hair done, he said she looks like Nicole Kidman. She disagreed and he was insistent that she does.
He still sees her as the “hot chick” and that’s why she gets away with whatever she wants.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
There was a recent couch talk and something came up about what do you love about the other person (maybe it was a Live).

Tim said all of these really nice things about Jenn that I can’t remember. And when it was her turn, she said right to Tim’s face “You’re comfortable” Just what everyone wants to hear. Like no string of adjectives like he had just said. Just “comfortable”

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
So Mammoth Club was again exclusively invited out by Universal for the Orlando food month. They looked showered, put together and clean. They tried lots of food at various restaurants on Universal property that were participating and talked to the Chef's.
Why would Universal ever throw Dimmy Boy and Gin a bone and invite them to do stuff like this? They look like slobs, would ask if they could order whatever they wanted and bring along their entourage of emotional support people they need and expect them to feed and accommodate them as well. They wouldn't be on time for any of the locations and can't articulate food other than meat is "smooth". Did I mention Dimmy doesn't drink? So many of the unique and inspired cocktails wouldn't have even been featured (they looked great!). Oh, Gin would have drank them off camera, but it would have never made it into the video. :ROFLMAO:
The Slackers are very far down on the list of "sought after" vloggers. They are reduced to being the Plus1 or B-list invites to events. I would be terrified if that was my family's income. But ya, they are set for life. :ROFLMAO: 🥴

• Sick
Reactions: 28
(the following is based upon them claiming they booked DCL cruises for September and next June)

10 more days till Oliver is age eligible to cruise.
Is their September DCL cruise still on?
They haven’t mentioned it of late.
How is Oliver going to win the diaper dash when he isn’t even sitting up yet, let alone crawling?
(he will do both when he is ready)

When the DCL Lighthouse Point cruises start in June 2024, Oliver will be 15 months old.

Does that mean there will be another DCL cruise this late fall or next spring?
---
So Mammoth Club was again exclusively invited out by Universal for the Orlando food month. They looked showered, put together and clean. They tried lots of food at various restaurants on Universal property that were participating and talked to the Chef's.
Why would Universal ever throw Dimmy Boy and Gin a bone and invite them to do stuff like this? They look like slobs, would ask if they could order whatever they wanted and bring along their entourage of emotional support people they need and expect them to feed and accommodate them as well. They wouldn't be on time for any of the locations and can't articulate food other than meat is "smooth". Did I mention Dimmy doesn't drink? So many of the unique and inspired cocktails wouldn't have even been featured (they looked great!). Oh, Gin would have drank them off camera, but it would have never made it into the video. :ROFLMAO:
The Slackers are very far down on the list of "sought after" vloggers. They are reduced to being the Plus1 or B-list invites to events. I would be terrified if that was my family's income. But ya, they are set for life. :ROFLMAO: 🥴
(from MC video)
41C6585C-B1F9-4036-BE95-0DAFBC93AFAE.png

Molly posted another video in May where she was challenged to dined at all of Universal’s eight hotels.

MC description:
61E7AB68-95E6-4A8C-8BDB-0C9D99701BC1.jpeg

btw - I think Tim is on a list much lower than B.
Plus he allegedly doesn’t drink, eat seafood and does not have an adventurous palette.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
(the following is based upon them claiming they booked DCL cruises for September and next June)

How is Oliver going to win the diaper dash when he isn’t even sitting up yet, let alone crawling?
(he will do both when he is ready)

When the DCL Lighthouse Point cruises start in June 2024, Oliver will be 15 months old.

Does that mean there will be another DCL cruise this late fall or next spring?
Assuming J$ is actually still in school, it would be a terrible, terrible idea for him to miss school this soon. The poor kid's whole world has been flipped upside down having to follow rules and a schedule. I'm even pretty sure he's probably been told "No" more than a few times, or at least redirected away from certain behaviors we've seen from him. If they are doing a 4 night, he'd miss 4 days of school as they'd be gone Sun-Thursday and there's no way they are speeding away from the port to get him to school. If they are doing a 3 night, he'd miss Friday and probably Monday.

And O$ doesn't have a chance in the world at even competing in the Diaper Dash, so you can add that to the list of what a disappointment he already is at 6 months old.

One last thing--Covid is running rampant around Florida right now. My kids' college is full of it. A bunch of people I know have it. We were at Epcot yesterday and there were a ton of people wearing masks in the 97 degree heat. 🥵 The Trackers are absolutely insane if they think taking their 6 month old NICU baby to a germ infested cruise ship right now is a good idea. Completely insane. And stupid.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
There was a recent couch talk and something came up about what do you love about the other person (maybe it was a Live).

Tim said all of these really nice things about Jenn that I can’t remember. And when it was her turn, she said right to Tim’s face “You’re comfortable” Just what everyone wants to hear. Like no string of adjectives like he had just said. Just “comfortable”
Jenn tolerates Tim because he gives her a nice house (at least from the outside) and a very nice lifestyle. She doesn’t have to lift a finger, gets whatever she wants and he enables her. She doesn’t work, cook (much), clean or look after her own children. She eats out often and goes on frequent holidays. There’s no way she would consider leaving him because not many men would put up with what he does. So yes, I genuinely believe she does find him ‘comfortable’ like an old slipper and nothing more. She just better hope he doesn’t wake up one day and decide he’s done with being taken for a mug all this time.

• Sad
Reactions: 23

Dim places such a huge importance on the boys about being "first", winning, tall, diaper dash, smartest, etc. Because BB isn't crawling will they not go on the cruise and brush it off as too busy or something else lame? Or go and just not mention the diaper dash at all and delete all the stan comments asking about it?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Dim places such a huge importance on the boys about being "first", winning, tall, diaper dash, smartest, etc. Because BB isn't crawling will they not go on the cruise and brush it off as too busy or something else lame? Or go and just not mention the diaper dash at all and delete all the stan comments asking about it?
Remember when they tried to force Buddy #1 on the 7 Dwarfs rolly coastie? I can see them going all in on pushing Buddy #2 into the Diaper Dash, even if they have to hold him up at the starting line so he doesn't fall over.

It wouldn't shock me if Buddy #1 was written out of the Cruise adventure. Maybe he has to stay in Orlando to "concentrate on his studies."

• Sad
Reactions: 16
The only diaper dash happening will be banana booby shake dashing out of the kids ass into the diaper.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
btw - I think Tim is on a list much lower than B.
Plus he allegedly doesn’t drink, eat seafood and does not have an adventurous palette.
Plus, when they invite the Trackers, it’s at least them, the kids, a couple of nannys, and other Tagalongs.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Assuming J$ is actually still in school, it would be a terrible, terrible idea for him to miss school this soon. The poor kid's whole world has been flipped upside down having to follow rules and a schedule. I'm even pretty sure he's probably been told "No" more than a few times, or at least redirected away from certain behaviors we've seen from him. If they are doing a 4 night, he'd miss 4 days of school as they'd be gone Sun-Thursday and there's no way they are speeding away from the port to get him to school. If they are doing a 3 night, he'd miss Friday and probably Monday.

And O$ doesn't have a chance in the world at even competing in the Diaper Dash, so you can add that to the list of what a disappointment he already is at 6 months old.

One last thing--Covid is running rampant around Florida right now. My kids' college is full of it. A bunch of people I know have it. We were at Epcot yesterday and there were a ton of people wearing masks in the 97 degree heat. 🥵 The Trackers are absolutely insane if they think taking their 6 month old NICU baby to a germ infested cruise ship right now is a good idea. Completely insane. And stupid.
@xmasbdaygirl
Thank you for this COVID update!!
I was so unaware.
In a few weeks we are heading to WDW, then going on my grandson’s dream cruise as his HS graduation present from his mom.

And here I was concerned about it being hurricane season. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 11
Remember when they tried to force Buddy #1 on the 7 Dwarfs rolly coastie? I can see them going all in on pushing Buddy #2 into the Diaper Dash, even if they have to hold him up at the starting line so he doesn't fall over.

It wouldn't shock me if Buddy #1 was written out of the Cruise adventure. Maybe he has to stay in Orlando to "concentrate on his studies."
I took this photo of the Diaper Dash on the Fantasy in June. I do not think there is a chance that Tim will allow himself to be humiliated in public like that. This is not a little event that only a handful of people show up to. The whole ship rolls out for the Diaper Dash for some reason. OK, sure, I went, so I'm just making fun of myself here.

For the Diaper Dash we went to, this one kid stood up and ran to the finish line. The CMs had warned participants that if the child walked, they would be disqualified and everyone would know you cheated and would shame you for the rest of the cruisse. They did it in a funny but also not funny kind of way. For the rest of the night, at Trivia, at Bingo, at the bar, people were talking about the Diaper Dash cheaters. I think the same would happed in O$ just flopped over at the start line. People would talk about how they saw Tim Trackers super advanced child who has been training for this since birth, not even be able to sit up at a crawling contest.

IMG_0865.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Plus, when they invite the Trackers, it’s at least them, the kids, a couple of nannys, and other Tagalongs.
Yes! They need to drag along their emotional support people. It's a burden they place on their children, babysitters and friends. So stupid.

Reactions: 16
@xmasbdaygirl
Thank you for this COVID update!!
I was so unaware.
In a few weeks we are heading to WDW, then going on my grandson’s dream cruise as his HS graduation present from his mom.

And here I was concerned about it being hurricane season. 🤦🏻‍♀️
It's really just something to be aware of, wash your hands, don't touch your face, same stuff everyone's been preaching for 3+ years now. I will say, I have been on 5 cruises since they started sailing post-covid and we've been fine. But again, I wouldn't be bringing my NICU 6 month old on a cruise ship. J$ too. Little kids touch everything.

I also wouldn't worry about hurricane season. Disney, all cruise lines really do an amazing job. Like right now with the storm coming, they've switched the Fantasy from a Western to an Eastern, so they won't have anything to deal with. You just have to go with the flow and know that no matter what happens, they will do what is safe for everyone.

That said, I will not be disappointed if this storm coming in right now goes right through Lake Nona and blows that ridiculous roof right off the Bojo's screen enclosure. I know that makes me a terrible person, but I'm ok with that in this instance.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.