The Tim Tracker #144 People who are set for life don’t shout out names for 99-cent SuperStickers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shout out to @court2022 and credit to @Forest for the thread title.

Recap: Same tit, different thread.

Jackpot has started school, Dim doesn’t know how he’s going to film the parks and work around the school schedule.

Summer Nanny has fled Lake Nona never looking back.

Sour Breastmilk Banana milkshakes are in this season, while BigBaby questions who this woman is and where’s dad?

After spending $40k to keep J4D at bay, there is a $20 heat shield to protect the house after another terrible renovation.

This honestly breaks my heart to see Jackpot realize he’s being thrown to the gutters. Having to ask if he can have a turn with the camera. Plus watching the fireworks with the “cousins” while mom and dad gush over BigBaby knocking off the first of his bucket list. Dumped at school, dumped on the Nanny, you would think in the first few weeks when a kid comes home from school for the first time you might want to spend some time with them.

If I missed anything please fill in the blanks.

• Sad
Reactions: 47
'I don't know how I'm going to film between drop off and pick up'.

Somehow people with actual jobs manage and in many cases both parents have jobs outside the house, you dipshit. These two, I swear.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Tim is, in effect, a single parent now. Slobella just doesn’t figure in his day to day plans. Take away the breastfeeding and she has no purpose whatsoever, unless I‘Ve missed something. Talk about a millstone around Tim’s neck, she’s slowly but surely pulling him under 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 41
These people were always asshats. Dunno why this popped up in my suggestions but....
Screenshot_20230826_131407_com.google.android.youtube_edit_192066493779546.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Shout out to @court2022 and credit to @Forest for the thread title.

Recap: Same tit, different thread.

Jackpot has started school, Dim doesn’t know how he’s going to film the parks and work around the school schedule.

Summer Nanny has fled Lake Nona never looking back.

Sour Breastmilk Banana milkshakes are in this season, while BigBaby questions who this woman is and where’s dad?

After spending $40k to keep J4D at bay, there is a $20 heat shield to protect the house after another terrible renovation.

This honestly breaks my heart to see Jackpot realize he’s being thrown to the gutters. Having to ask if he can have a turn with the camera. Plus watching the fireworks with the “cousins” while mom and dad gush over BigBaby knocking off the first of his bucket list. Dumped at school, dumped on the Nanny, you would think in the first few weeks when a kid comes home from school for the first time you might want to spend some time with them.

If I missed anything please fill in the blanks.
@honestrands, superb synopsis! 🥰 I truly hope that Jackpot’s days at school are filled with joy, fundamental learning, and purpose! For all of the teachers out there, thank you so much for educating our future. Even though Jackpot’s parents have failed him in many ways, the best gift that they gave him was an opportunity to attend school and to be amongst his peers. I hope he thrives and excels! 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Somehow people with actual jobs manage and in many cases both parents have jobs outside the house, you dipshit. These two, I swear.
It's crazy. 2 "work" at home parents with 2 nannies and they don't know how to make things work....

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

I really and truly hope that’s not the first time it occurred to him that he’s bleeping screwed.
He said in the dead battery video that 3 hours wasn’t enough to go film at universal. So let’s say he usually does 4 or 5 hours to make a video. He can easily do that if he drops off, goes to the park, and then returns for pick up. BUT, the trade off of having this self-directed-less-than-part-time job is that you don’t get to always determine your hours. There are going to be plenty of times when something that he should film is happening mid-late afternoon and he won’t be able to go because Jenn. This is gonna be a whole thing and I’m sure it hasn’t even crossed their mind.

Reactions: 35
My quote made it into a title! 🥳
---
Having Jenn is actually worse than being a single parent because she is constantly demanding time and attention from him (and rides).

His life would probably be more peaceful as a single parent with a nanny and an editor.

Reactions: 32
Tim is, in effect, a single parent now. Slobella just doesn’t figure in his day to day plans. Take away the breastfeeding and she has no purpose whatsoever, unless I‘Ve missed something. Talk about a millstone around Tim’s neck, she’s slowly but surely pulling him under 🙄
It’s been said many times, they could have been fine with just Jackprop at this point, but they wanted another hoping for a little girl Disney Princess. So now Dim can’t drop off Jackprop and go straight to the parks to vlog because Big Baby would be left with only Dejennerate to watch over him. I’ve said it before, this is the bed Dim made and now he will have to sleep/deal with it. How bleeping sad that 2 stay at home parents without a real job with real hours can’t handle 2 kids and a household. It would be funny if it wasn’t so real.
#homemovies

Reactions: 41
Not having Jenn able to drive and pick up from school is a horrible mistake. Forget the time eating into Tim’s filming, you know, their bread and butter… What happens when (cause it will happen) Tim gets a call from the school that Jackson needs to be picked up for illness or injury. Depending on where I am in some parks, it can take me 45 to just get to my car, and then there is the drive. Can they make choices that put their kids first?

• Heart
Reactions: 30
It’s been said many times, they could have been fine with just Jackprop at this point, but they wanted another hoping for a little girl Disney Princess. So now Dim can’t drop off Jackprop and go straight to the parks to vlog because Big Baby would be left with only Dejennerate to watch over him. I’ve said it before, this is the bed Dim made and now he will have to sleep/deal with it. How bleeping sad that 2 stay at home parents without a real job with real hours can’t handle 2 kids and a household. It would be funny if it wasn’t so real.
#homemovies
Yep.

And the more and more this happens - and the more and more it occurs to Tim how inept Jenn is (as compared to, for example, what he sees with his own brother Adam's wife w/ their kids) in combination with his life choices to have two (or more) finicky electric vehicles (hello, battery!), nannies galore on the payroll, the sole breadwinner supporting THREE children, etc., he's going to reach a breaking point where either he absolutely blows a gasket and loses it on Jenn and explodes with every single thing she's done that's ever pissed him off and he demands she contribute more (e.g., start driving again) OR - even worse for the sake of the kids - there will be a medical event.

But there WILL be a breaking point, sooner or later. There always is.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Everyone has said it but that money really should’ve went into a kitchen remodel. They do EVERYTHING in that kitchen. It’s a play room, wash room, their studio. Instead they may burn it down with an improperly placed grill 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Not having Jenn able to drive and pick up from school is a horrible mistake. Forget the time eating into Tim’s filming, you know, their bread and butter… What happens when (cause it will happen) Tim gets a call from the school that Jackson needs to be picked up for illness or injury. Depending on where I am in some parks, it can take me 45 to just get to my car, and then there is the drive. Can they make choices that put their kids first?
Wouldn't any nanny they hire know how to drive? It's Orlando doubt someone is taking public transit or getting a ride back and forth to their house daily. I suppose the nanny could live in their neighborhood but why would they hire someone who couldn't drive?

And what's wrong with the Volt? Why didn't Tim just take that to go video? Nanny could use her own car for pickup and drop-off type things in a pinch.

Reactions: 16
Wouldn't any nanny they hire know how to drive? It's Orlando doubt someone is taking public transit or getting a ride back and forth to their house daily. I suppose the nanny could live in their neighborhood but why would they hire someone who couldn't drive?

And what's wrong with the Volt? Why didn't Tim just take that to go video? Nanny could use her own car for pickup and drop-off type things in a pinch.
Is the Volt dead too? Or is it buried in junk in the garage now?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Backyard Renovation
Pool bird cage: $35K
Patio/pool pavers: $25K+
Draining/cleaning/refilling pool cause you couldn’t bother to cover it up prior to paver installation: ???
BBQ unit & musical island counter: $20K
Ceiling fans installed by Tim: $1K
Patio furniture: $5K+
Bar Stools: $1,200

THIS $20 “heat shield”:
FF862DF0-37CE-4004-92B6-8A752939FA82.jpeg

PRICELESS!! 🤦🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 50

Maybe because if the nanny is going to pick up Jackson, Jenn will be left to care for the baby by herself?
I don’t know why they have to complicate the simplest things…

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Is the Volt dead too? Or is it buried in junk in the garage now?
Not sure. But I forgot his Universal pass was trapped in the Tesla and of course he couldn't just go somewhere else and make a video. No planning but then act all dramatic when some minor bad thing happens. It is exhausting to read about let alone watch videos about.

Reactions: 23
I think the addition of the heat shield is the result of the inspection they supposedly had. There is no way that having a grill up against the house like that isn’t some kind of safety violation. That shield looks terrible from both the inside and the outside. There goes their “great lighting” they think they had in the kitchen. Now half of their natural lighting is blocked.

And could they have picked an uglier shield? I think they took it out of the package and hung right right before they filmed. It still has all the creases on it from the packaging.

If I were a potential buyer of their house, this outdoor kitchen area would be the number one reason I wouldn’t buy it. There are a ton of other reasons, but I think they really hurt the value of their house with this poorly planned ugly outdoor space. As a buyer, it would be too expensive to correct it all.

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.