The Tim Tracker #144 People who are set for life don’t shout out names for 99-cent SuperStickers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When Oliver doesn’t win, I can’t wait to hear Jenn’s laundry list of complaints and how things are so unfair and how every baby is cheater!! She will speak to “the manager” and miraculously BB will have a re-match on the last day, where he will be the only one competing.

• Angry
Reactions: 19
Could it be they got two nannies so one could stay at home an take J to school while they cruise? I honestly wouldn't put it past them to do this if the school has told them that his placement will be at risk if he doesn't have great attendance

Over here schools now fine you if you take your kid out of school outside the school holidays, it depends on the schools but my cousin's is like £50 per kid per day fine, obviously if they are sick it's allowed but you need to phone every morning that they won't be attending

Also am calling it now, BB isn't going to be competing an they will roll off excuses like "BB was sick" "BB was napping" "they forgot to film it" "they forgot the SD card" or a risky one "it wasn't on"

Reactions: 16
I am certain that having the nanny pick J$ up from school was not just laziness but also flexing....to the new school moms, dads, teachers etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I am certain that having the nanny pick J$ up from school was not just laziness but also flexing....to the new school moms, dads, teachers etc.
Maybe she's embarrassed at then both being slobs when I'd imagine other kids parents are quite well put together, or maybe it's to make parents think that they are just sooooooooo busy with being jobless assholes

Honestly I'd love to be a fly on the wall at that school to hear what parents an teachers think about them

The problem with the Trackers pulling J out of school is their complete lack of awareness. They truly believe he’s this super advanced prodigy. We have no problem taking our kid out of school for a week of vacation (in the spring, NOT the start of the year) because we are involved with the school, monitor academics, and wouldn’t do it if she was behind in any way. We also use travel as a learning experience! Tim and Jen are incapable of seeing or accepting that he isn’t the gifted child who will be graduating college at age 16. They are certainly not capable of teaching him any life lessons around travel, either.

Reactions: 17
In my opinion, they shouldn’t be pulling him from school in September. Legally, they can do whatever they want since it’s just preschool and not state required schooling. It’s just a bad idea when he’s brand new to school and it’s routines. I’d say November and beyond, go for it. They’ll have about 16 years of being confined to the school vacation schedule after J starts real school. A week of preschool is no big deal, just not so soon.

From my understanding, they don’t have two nannies. They had a summer nanny and will be hiring a new nanny to mostly watch the baby while J is in school. She just said she would need two nannies to put the babies to bed

• Sad
Reactions: 7
They don’t have two nannies….yet.

There will be a pickup-nanny hired soon is my guess based on Tim’s concerns in the Garage Confessional

Reactions: 13
I was sitting in ikea, (I felt myself getting overwhelmed, so I walked to the diner to take a seat for a few minutes) anyway, there is this family eating lunch this kid who is easily 7/8 years old started eating his chicken tenders. The mom goes “wait let me cut those up for you”

he sat and waited, no fuss put up. She diced up his fries too. She then went to the younger girl about 4/5 and cut her food up, then she started cutting up her own Swedish meatballs. I’m waiting for her to make her way to the husband 🤭🤭🤭

ETA: I forgot to tie this back to the trackers..but yes, I can see Jenn telling the buddies to wait until each of their Nannie’s cut their food into teeny tiny pieces. Obviouslyit wouldn’t be Tracker style to not bring their entourage to ikea.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
They don’t have two nannies….yet.

There will be a pickup-nanny hired soon is my guess based on Tim’s concerns in the Garage Confessional
I think ‘Tim’s concerns in the Garage Confessional’ would be a great thread title 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
If I am reading the cruise schedule correctly, the only cruise they can go on and still catch the 25th anniversary is the Wish leaving on Sep 8. That means they'd only have to take Buddy out of school Fri and Mon. They definitely would have no problems taking him out for two days--you have to remember how advanced he already is for his class according to Jen.

It will be interesting that they will bring along another new nanny who has barely had any time to get acclimated to them. Wasn't "B" brand new when they schlepped her to Hawaii? I wonder how often she'll be left with both kids while Tim and Jen whoop it up. Oh, wait, didn't Tim say family was going to join them on a cruise? Maybe it's this one. And maybe that's why they have been hanging around Tim's brother and "the cousins" so often recently. To give them experience in babysitting their kids.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
In my opinion, they shouldn’t be pulling him from school in September. Legally, they can do whatever they want since it’s just preschool and not state required schooling. It’s just a bad idea when he’s brand new to school and it’s routines. I’d say November and beyond, go for it. They’ll have about 16 years of being confined to the school vacation schedule after J starts real school. A week of preschool is no big deal, just not so soon.
Agreed about the timing, especially when it’s his first time going to school!

I also feel like it’s 50/50 if they remember he needs to go back to school when they return from vacation. I could see them totally forgetting😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
If I am reading the cruise schedule correctly, the only cruise they can go on and still catch the 25th anniversary is the Wish leaving on Sep 8. That means they'd only have to take Buddy out of school Fri and Mon. They definitely would have no problems taking him out for two days--you have to remember how advanced he already is for his class according to Jen.

It will be interesting that they will bring along another new nanny who has barely had any time to get acclimated to them. Wasn't "B" brand new when they schlepped her to Hawaii? I wonder how often she'll be left with both kids while Tim and Jen whoop it up. Oh, wait, didn't Tim say family was going to join them on a cruise? Maybe it's this one. And maybe that's why they have been hanging around Tim's brother and "the cousins" so often recently. To give them experience in babysitting their kids.
I agree, it would be the Wish on the 8th. I have no doubt those two dumbasses will not have any problem taking him out of school for two days. My issue with J$ missing two days of school has nothing to do with the academic side, it's the routine. Especially if a lot of kids in the class have been at the school since they were 1-2 years old. They all know the routine. J$ has had no structure and no rules at all for his almost 4 years of life. Even if Montessori doesn't have "rules", there are rules and structure to the school day. 3-4 weeks of daily structure and rules, then to have a 3 days weekend (Labor Day) followed by a 4 day weekend (assuming he misses that Friday and Monday) is going to mess with him. Not that the Trackers give a duck. That poor child.

In theory, J$ should be able to spend pretty much every second he's awake in the kid's club, provided he is actually potty trained. They will not allow him in the club if he is wearing a pull up. And he must be able to independently use the bath room and wash his hands by himself. That part to me is questionable, but maybe 3-4 weeks in school will have him doing better. The kids club is open from pretty much 8am-11pm, so they really won't even have to see J$ at all.

They can even book O$ in the nursery because it is open now, although they will have to book ahead and pay. So really, they don't even need to bring any hired help and can pretty much ditch their kids the entire time. More booty butt watching for Timmy. More drinking for Jenn.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Jen sure is loving super imposing pictures of food into the thumbnails. They look like so amateurish.

I’m sure she’s just doing it because it gives her an excuse to say “work” takes longer to do to avoid household chores or child rearing.

IMG_1605.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.