The Tim Tracker #144 People who are set for life don’t shout out names for 99-cent SuperStickers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone here think they do tummy time with the second miracle baby? I am not a parent but isn't tummy time important for a baby?
funny you mention that because this showed up on my Instagram right now and I screenshot it to bring here and mention how much the flat head looks like Oliver’s. Kind of concerning.

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Does anyone here think they do tummy time with the second miracle baby? I am not a parent but isn't tummy time important for a baby?
Oliver is definitely a CONTAINER baby.
Tummy time is very minimal, if at all, as it is easier to just plop him in the saucer, bouncer, swing, bumbo or stroller.

They are probably afraid to put him down on the floor/carpet as Jackson would stomp on or throw hot wheels at him.

Leading to the condition @shaunnaj86 referenced.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
I'm calling it from today. Next week there will be a home vlog with BB doing tummy time.

Your welcome trackholes. So glad you have absolutely no interest in your children. So sad.

• Sad
Reactions: 34
Can you imagine what Dim's brother's think of them having not one, but two nannies when they actually have jobs and parent and take care of their own children
He’s probably thinking “damn I should have done YouTube” well bro, there’s always 😮nly Fans. Make this a Ballinger family type situation.

Reactions: 4
I know some on here believe he's the more dominant partner, and he may have his asshole moments, but nah...if anyone has watched them from the beginning, or nearly the beginning, recognize it was her personality that always dominated him.
exhibit a) 18:18-19:32 (Thanks to @mjm9 for sharing this on the last thread.)

Reactions: 12
exhibit a) 18:18-19:32 (Thanks to @mjm9 for sharing this on the last thread.)
Omg of course she is the dominant one but at the same time he enabled that behavior. He's a spinless little weakling and caved to every demand she had from him.

Reactions: 23
I'm calling it from today. Next week there will be a home vlog with BB doing tummy time.

Your welcome trackholes. So glad you have absolutely no interest in your children. So sad.
Not defending them, but O was doing tummy time recently in vlogs. Including when they showed NannyClaw's and her feet sitting on the floor by him in the Poly bungalow (through the glass) and in the 5th month update home vlog.

Reactions: 17
Omg of course she is the dominant one but at the same time he enabled that behavior. He's a spinless little weakling and caved to every demand she had from him.
So she must be really good at that one special thing to keep Timmy securely on his leash 🤔🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Did they ever mention they were also going to re-do the driveway with pavers?

View attachment 2406678

I went back to try to figure out his reasoning about school drop off and pick up and it really didn’t make any more sense the second time.

But I really doubt he’s ever going to blame Jen’s uselessness. He’d much rather blame Tesla, in this case.
I'm surprised that the Tesla didn't blow up in his face should

Reactions: 7
Who remembers these displayed in the HHN Tribute Store 2021? (TTT 8-28-21: starts 18:32)
813DE5C6-7616-4EDA-AEDD-2EF62BC226A6.jpeg
56CBEB94-5B3F-431E-8024-FA5623AF7FC7.jpeg

47EBEBEB-F430-4752-BCFF-7E474A07913B.jpeg
Didn’t they pay like $295 each to have them made?
Universal sent them the portraits after the event.
Wonder where they ended up in the McMansion.
Certainly not hung and displayed.

I’m sure Jackson will treasure his when he grows up!

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Probably because he felt that she was out of his league(dude wake up!), he has mentioned that before. I've seen him look at her lovingly as well, never seen that from her.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Who remembers these displayed in the HHN Tribute Store 2021? (TTT 8-28-21: starts 18:32)
View attachment 2407317View attachment 2407319
View attachment 2407348Didn’t they pay like $295 each to have them made?
Universal sent them the portraits after the event.
Wonder where they ended up in the McMansion.
Certainly not hung and displayed.

I’m sure Jackson will treasure his when he grows up!
Who the hell cares if Jackson is taller. You can’t even tell from that angle 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Not defending them, but O was doing tummy time recently in vlogs. Including when they showed NannyClaw's and her feet sitting on the floor by him in the Poly bungalow (through the glass) and in the 5th month update home vlog.
Yes, they've shown O$ doing tummy time several times now. I think it's all completely staged and it's not something they do all the time. I think Jenn reads here and makes a list on that stupid iPad she carries around. Then they make a point to address everything we bring up here in the latest home vlog. Like the grill being too close to the window...look you guyyyyzzzzz we got a heat shield!!!!!!

I was reading this on the stan group Rivian post last night. Did this really happen? They decided against it because of cost?
Screen Shot 2023-08-27 at 6.26.03 AM.png

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
So she must be really good at that one special thing to keep Timmy securely on his leash 🤔🤣🤣
Not laughing when he takes his pants off?

We are way over for you someone to come here and claim they are a former romantic interest of Tim or Jen.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yes, they've shown O$ doing tummy time several times now. I think it's all completely staged and it's not something they do all the time. I think Jenn reads here and makes a list on that stupid iPad she carries around. Then they make a point to address everything we bring up here in the latest home vlog. Like the grill being too close to the window...look you guyyyyzzzzz we got a heat shield!!!!!!

I was reading this on the stan group Rivian post last night. Did this really happen? They decided against it because of cost?
View attachment 2407523
I don't remember them deciding against it because of cost, I remember the orange because Jackson picked it and at one point heard there was a down payment. Also, I thought they were set for life 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I don't remember them deciding against it because of cost, I remember the orange because Jackson picked it and at one point heard there was a down payment. Also, I thought they were set for life 🤣
That's how I remember it. First they said they ordered the Rivian, they picked orange because of J$. Then we saw the Rivian house visit, where the saboteur Rivian sales person wouldn't allow them to film the test drive. From there any time someone asked about the Rivian, Tim said no news. At one point he was begging anyone who knew anyone at Rivian who could hook him up to reach out to him. Then the last live when asked if they had ordered the Rivian, Tim's reply was "Not yet". I do not recall them elaborating any more beyond that.

And you are correct. A couple that is "set for life" should not even be blinking at the prospect of spending $80,000 on their third car for a family with only 1 driver.

Someone in that post said they work on AMI and have seen a bunch there. That's not me, but I see them all the time now. I know I just notice them more because of Tim and Jenn and I laugh a little thinking, that guy has a Rivian and Tim does not. Saboteur!!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.