Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mjm9

VIP Member
Backyard Renovation
Pool bird cage: $35K
Patio/pool pavers: $25K+
Draining/cleaning/refilling pool cause you couldn’t bother to cover it up prior to paver installation: ???
BBQ unit & musical island counter: $20K
Ceiling fans installed by Tim: $1K
Patio furniture: $5K+
Bar Stools: $1,200

THIS $20 “heat shield”:
FF862DF0-37CE-4004-92B6-8A752939FA82.jpeg

PRICELESS!! 🤦🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 50

Galaxyprincess

VIP Member
'I don't know how I'm going to film between drop off and pick up'.

Somehow people with actual jobs manage and in many cases both parents have jobs outside the house, you dipshit. These two, I swear.

• Heart
Reactions: 49

honestrands

Chatty Member
Shout out to @court2022 and credit to @Forest for the thread title.

Recap: Same shit, different thread.

Jackpot has started school, Dim doesn’t know how he’s going to film the parks and work around the school schedule.

Summer Nanny has fled Lake Nona never looking back.

Sour Breastmilk Banana milkshakes are in this season, while BigBaby questions who this woman is and where’s dad?

After spending $40k to keep J4D at bay, there is a $20 heat shield to protect the house after another terrible renovation.

This honestly breaks my heart to see Jackpot realize he’s being thrown to the gutters. Having to ask if he can have a turn with the camera. Plus watching the fireworks with the “cousins” while mom and dad gush over BigBaby knocking off the first of his bucket list. Dumped at school, dumped on the Nanny, you would think in the first few weeks when a kid comes home from school for the first time you might want to spend some time with them.

If I missed anything please fill in the blanks.

• Sad
Reactions: 47

Moonlight666

'I don't know how I'm going to film between drop off and pick up'.

Somehow people with actual jobs manage and in many cases both parents have jobs outside the house, you dipshit. These two, I swear.
It's crazy. 2 "work" at home parents with 2 nannies and they don't know how to make things work....

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

Quasimodo

VIP Member
Ugh, the thumbnails of their vlogs are awful.

View attachment 2411084

Although, I did figure out which other vloggers it reminds me of:

View attachment 2411086
Haha jinx!

The vlog title screams "tell us you're white without telling us you're white".

---
As if Buddy's speech and mouth muscles aren't already lacking, the kid blabs with his mouth full. Cause that won't lead to choking (again).

They bought a "grape cutter" tool.

"Buddy is really into convertibles so we're renting a convertible."

Well fuck, I was really into not being poor as a kid, but my parents didn't rent any money.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42

saraaaah90

VIP Member
Okay Tim, stop the whining. You work, so you can’t do pickup. Tell Jenn to get her act together, like really get her priorities straight, get treated for her mental issues, start driving again. If she wants to go somewhere, tell her to drive herself otherwise she is SOL. If she doesn’t improve, it’s time take the kids and leave her. Maybe having her life stripped away will finally make her face reality. Who am I kidding, Tim is a weak person.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

Quasimodo

VIP Member
If they have time to order a tool that CUTS GRAPES online, they have time to order a costume online.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Tim is, in effect, a single parent now. Slobella just doesn’t figure in his day to day plans. Take away the breastfeeding and she has no purpose whatsoever, unless I‘Ve missed something. Talk about a millstone around Tim’s neck, she’s slowly but surely pulling him under 🙄
It’s been said many times, they could have been fine with just Jackprop at this point, but they wanted another hoping for a little girl Disney Princess. So now Dim can’t drop off Jackprop and go straight to the parks to vlog because Big Baby would be left with only Dejennerate to watch over him. I’ve said it before, this is the bed Dim made and now he will have to sleep/deal with it. How fucking sad that 2 stay at home parents without a real job with real hours can’t handle 2 kids and a household. It would be funny if it wasn’t so real.
#homemovies

littlemuv

Chatty Member
Tim is, in effect, a single parent now. Slobella just doesn’t figure in his day to day plans. Take away the breastfeeding and she has no purpose whatsoever, unless I‘Ve missed something. Talk about a millstone around Tim’s neck, she’s slowly but surely pulling him under 🙄

• Heart

Quasimodo

VIP Member
Dim: "Hurricanes are annoying."

Ginn: "They normally come from Africa, right?"

I don't think of natural disasters as "annoying", I think of them as stressful, unpredictable, damaging, potentially deadly (I'm thinking of a local equivalent which would be wildfires - I'd never think of a wildfire as "annoying").

They're concerned about their backyard and Ginn is concerned about their upcoming cruise. Go fuck yourselves, Bojans.

• Wow
  • Heart

littlemuv

Chatty Member
2.5 more days until I’m in Disney! Cannot wait. Unlike some people, I don’t get a vacation every other week. Devastated they won’t be in town and I’ll miss the bearded weirdoh and his greasy leech. 🤣 I would have tried to get some fun pics. And btw, my husband will be staying home and taking care of both kids for the 4 days I’m in Florida. No nannies have been hired. I’m in the process right now of making enough dinner meats (chicken, turkey, ham & burgers) that they’ll be set the whole time and only need to make some easy sides. I’m sure they’ll have a pizza night too. All school outfits for my little one are picked out and in their day bins ready to go. School lunches will get packed the night before I leave. It’s really not hard at all. Dim should be able to go to Cali while she stays home with the kids. He could easily do all of this for her so he can film for their livelihood.

So question for those who watched the shopping vlog. When they found the toy, was it with other kid toys or clearly with pet stuff? If with other pet stuff, how can she really be that stupid???
PLEASE can we have ‘the bearded weirdo and his greasy leech’ as a thread title?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

fiveleggedgoat

Chatty Member
At the end of this latest home vlog, Jenn tells Tim that they get a lot of comments about his gray hairs on his beard and asks what he is going to do about the gray hairs. Tim seems a little annoyed by this and says “what do you want me to do? What does it matter?” He laughs right after probably trying to make himself not seem like an asshole after blurting our “what does it matter?”
Jenn presses the issue asking if he can pluck them or how he would deal with the situation? Tim says he can pluck them (doesn’t sound like he will though) and jokes he can dye his beard black.
That was such a shitty thing for her to call him out like that in front of everyone. If he had any balls, he would have retorted with something like, “you know, now that you mention it, I have also seen comments asking where your eyebrows are or why they are overly paprika’d. you should take care of that”

• Haha
Reactions: 39

bten1989

VIP Member
I've never seen an infant so unattached to its mother as I have with Ollie. He has this look of "who the FUCK is this woman making me sit on her stank ass lap"?

Also, FUCK OFF to these two grifters (and all the others) for monetizing a hurricane. YT should wise up and not allow the monetization of natural disasters unless the proceeds directly benefit relief efforts.

• Heart
Reactions: 39

advil

Some groups have pics of Tim in Universal yesterday, but it looks like it was early in the day....

What's the bets he claims he had to go home because one of the kids were 'sick' so could not film , all part of a grand plan for them steal other peoples footage using the excuse of a 'sick child' so they won't get frowned upon.
I don’t know how long he stayed, but he was definitely there for stay and scream and when the event started. He was hiding underneath an awning in the New York area with his friend (?) manservant (?) who was wearing a jean jacket even though it was hot and rainy.

A girl asked him how media night was and he looked so pissed and said he didn’t know, he wasn’t doing media night. 🤣

You’d think since he’s set for life he would at least book a vip tour for opening. Whenever Jenn goes I’m sure they’ll do one though, since she’s the wannabe boujee one.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38

saraaaah90

VIP Member
Idk about y’all, but I gloat every time the Trackers get a dose of their own karma. I can only imagine the epic tantrum Jenn and Tim threw when they didn’t get an invite. Also Tim was there last night wandering around by himself. I saw him near the Vamp 69 zone

• Haha

airbusA330

VIP Member
“HAHAHAHAHA. You guys! we didn’t have time to get Jackson a costume this year! We’re just so busy. Buddy will be a klansman ghost again this year!” -Ginn on her eighth target run this week

• Haha

erry

Chatty Member
$100 that Jackson NEVER said “mommy I want you to come with me”

it more than likely was:
Jackson minding his business happy about going to school. Jennifer projecting her fake emotions on him.
Jenn: “are you sad that mommy and daddy can’t go with you?”
jackson: “construction car!”
Jenn: “awe, I know bud, I want to come with you too. Let’s make a secret handshake so we won’t be so sad”

• Haha