The Tim Tracker #144 People who are set for life don’t shout out names for 99-cent SuperStickers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The nanny isn't going to pick up Jackson because that will leave Jenn to take care of her own baby like some kind of peasant.
Can you imagine what Dim's brother's think of them having not one, but two nannies when they actually have jobs and parent and take care of their own children

Reactions: 27
Can you imagine what Dim's brother's think of them having not one, but two nannies when they actually have jobs and parent and take care of their own children
If he’s self assure, he probably doesn’t even care. Timmy is the one with the issues. He probably felt second best as a kid, and now he feels all important since he’s making a ton of money. I’d love to see the attitude he cops with the fam when the cameras aren’t on. I wonder if his brother the contractor will have something to say about the mutant outdoor kitch?

Reactions: 18
Did they ever mention they were also going to re-do the driveway with pavers?

IMG_1603.jpeg

I went back to try to figure out his reasoning about school drop off and pick up and it really didn’t make any more sense the second time.

But I really doubt he’s ever going to blame Jen’s uselessness. He’d much rather blame Tesla, in this case.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Maybe this was answered in another video or earlier in the thread and if so I apologize for missing it, but I don’t understand how Tim’s dead battery dilemma would impact his normal day? He said if he had to wait for Tesla on the following Monday, he would have to drop J off and then go to the park for less time before picking him up. Does he mean just on that Monday, because the Tesla appointment would take some of that time? Or does nanny #278382673 bring J to school using the Volt, so if he didn’t have the Tesla he would have to use the Volt and bring J himself? I watched it twice trying to figure it out but couldn’t handle listening to him any longer than that. 😂

I was expecting the Tesla to blow up the entire time he had all the random wires hooked up to it. He’s lucky Jenn is so oblivious to everything, because I’d imagine he is absolutely insufferable when he’s fixing things with all the “knowledge” he has. 🙄

Reactions: 21
I think Tim meant that if he had waited for Tesla to bring the battery, he would have lost time, and wouldn’t have been able to make it to a park and back that day.

I’m actually not sure if he meant that he can *never* go to a park to film while J is at school.

It was still interesting because it revealed that he is doing both dropoff and pickup. And Jenn is doing neither, despite the baby having his own nanny soon.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
What I took Tim to mean regarding drop off/pick up is that he has to do both pick up and drop off and then film while Jackson is at school. He said that only gives him about 3 hours to film and that he does need more time than that. That’s all it really is. He has to drop off and pick up Jackson from school and it doesn’t give him enough time to film.
If Jenn was capable of driving, she could pick up Jackson and give Tim more time for filming.
Unless the nanny is added to the list of people who can pick up Buddy, she would not be allowed to. I’m sure if there was an emergency, the nanny would have to take the baby and Jenn to the school while Jenn picked up Jackson.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
It was still interesting because it revealed that he is doing both dropoff and pickup. And Jenn is doing neither, despite the baby having his own nanny soon.
Can't wait to see how she tries to spin it. "They don't allow golf carts at the school you guyzzzz and driving is so scary. So is being a parent. Or doing work. And I have such FOMO"

Reactions: 14
My quote made it into a title! 🥳
---
Having Jenn is actually worse than being a single parent because she is constantly demanding time and attention from him (and rides).

His life would probably be more peaceful as a single parent with a nanny and an editor.
Tim really fucked himself by involving Jenn with the channel. The fact of the matter is, the Stan’s prefer her over Tim. They would rather watch a home vlog that had only Jenn in it than a vlog where Tim is out filming in the parks.

I don’t think Tim minds handling it all honestly. I think he likes being needed and sees himself as “the man” taking care of his family.

Reactions: 19
If Jenn was capable of driving, she could pick up Jackson and give Tim more time for filming.
Unless the nanny is added to the list of people who can pick up Buddy, she would not be allowed to. I’m sure if there was an emergency, the nanny would have to take the baby and Jenn to the school while Jenn picked up Jackson.
Wasn’t Nanny Claws at least on the pickup list to get Buddy? Both during their live show she picked him up and took him to golf (so his useless parents could get a couple hundred dollars on the internet by blabbing) and on her last day when she picked him up and they went to dinner while Ginn sat on the kitchen floor with Da Baby and didn’t even know her other kid’s whereabouts or when he’d be coming home.
---
Did they ever mention they were also going to re-do the driveway with pavers?
They said the garage door would be repainted but it looks like they also got new pavers for the driveway instead of power-washing it which it desperately needed.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
The workload doesn’t seem balanced to me. So he does dropoff, pickup and films in between. She sits on her ass all day and “edits” while a nanny watches the baby.

It’s amazing to me that she still has him believing it takes 8 hours to edit one of these videos. Or maybe he knows.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
The schedule as Tim describes it is unsustainable. You would think they would have planned this carefully, since the roof over their heads depends on YT money and if daddy can’t eat/film, nobody gets paid.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
When they go out as a family of four, I bet Jenn sits in the front seat while Tim loads both boys into their car seats plus the stroller. I don’t see her being useful in that regard in anyway.

Reactions: 26
The schedule as Tim describes it is unsustainable. You would think they would have planned this carefully, since the roof over their heads depends on YT money and if daddy can’t eat/film, nobody gets paid.
You would think so but these are people that pride themselves on the lack of planning they do and their kids are going to be the ones who are paying the price.

Reactions: 18
The workload doesn’t seem balanced to me. So he does dropoff, pickup and films in between. She sits on her ass all day and “edits” while a nanny watches the baby.

It’s amazing to me that she still has him believing it takes 8 hours to edit one of these videos. Or maybe he knows.
Oh he knows. (recall that one time he offered a quick comeback re: the Pooh video that she hadn't put out yet that she referred to in another vlog...this was years ago)

He knows she's a lazy ass and a bull shitter. He's known for a long time. But he's terrified of her. I know some on here believe he's the more dominant partner, and he may have his asshole moments, but nah...if anyone has watched them from the beginning, or nearly the beginning, recognize it was her personality that always dominated him.

Until, like I referenced early, he either blows a gasket and loses it on her one day, railing on her for everything ...or he has a medical event due to the stress. There WILL be a breaking point and unfortunately, it's the kids who will suffer. Not Jenn. Though she'll make it all about her, of course.

Reactions: 34
He knows she's a lazy ass and a bull shitter. He's known for a long time. But he's terrified of her. I know some on here believe he's the more dominant partner, and he may have his asshole moments, but nah...if anyone has watched them from the beginning, or nearly the beginning, recognize it was her personality that always dominated him.
This is 100 percent true. I recognize it well.

Reactions: 21
Does anyone here think they do tummy time with the second miracle baby? I am not a parent but isn't tummy time important for a baby?

Reactions: 11
When they go out as a family of four, I bet Jenn sits in the front seat while Tim loads both boys into their car seats plus the stroller. I don’t see her being useful in that regard in anyway.
If that's true then Dim is being whipped when Jenn utters she can't put the boys to bed at the same time, but Dim can get them both into the car and buckled in my himself.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.