The Tim Tracker #144 People who are set for life don’t shout out names for 99-cent SuperStickers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the addition of the heat shield is the result of the inspection they supposedly had. There is no way that having a grill up against the house like that isn’t some kind of safety violation. That shield looks terrible from both the inside and the outside. There goes their “great lighting” they think they had in the kitchen. Now half of their natural lighting is blocked.

And could they have picked an uglier shield? I think they took it out of the package and hung right right before they filmed. It still has all the creases on it from the packaging.

If I were a potential buyer of their house, this outdoor kitchen area would be the number one reason I wouldn’t buy it. There are a ton of other reasons, but I think they really hurt the value of their house with this poorly planned ugly outdoor space. As a buyer, it would be too expensive to correct it all.
Is the heat shield window the same one Buddy is on the other side of when he's brushing his teeth? Or where Oliver sits in his dangerous chair while he's fed?

Reactions: 16
Okay Tim, stop the whining. You work, so you can’t do pickup. Tell Jenn to get her act together, like really get her priorities straight, get treated for her mental issues, start driving again. If she wants to go somewhere, tell her to drive herself otherwise she is SOL. If she doesn’t improve, it’s time take the kids and leave her. Maybe having her life stripped away will finally make her face reality. Who am I kidding, Tim is a weak person.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Is the heat shield window the same one Buddy is on the other side of when he's brushing his teeth? Or where Oliver sits in his dangerous chair while he's fed?
No, it’s the one where the moldy lemon pig sits.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Maybe they've burned too many bridges in Orlando, but it seems like they could hire someone to drive Buddy to school in the morning and then pick him up after school. If they had any friends at that school, they could pay another parent to pick up up and drop him off. That would free Tim up for his demanding job of walking around an amusement park and deep throating hot dogs.

Is there still a full time Nanny helping Jenn with the baby? Maybe that Nanny can "take a break" and run the carpool.

Are people really sympathizing with Tim in the comments section? I don't want to look.

Reactions: 19
It's too bad the infertility story was a lie because they should have never had kids. They never do what's best for their children. The renovation looks like something you do after your kids are all grown up and you have time to socialize with adults again. They should have stopped with the pavers and birdcage and then spent some money adding a playground in the backyard for their kids. They have all this money and just waste it in the most asinine of ways.

ETA - And if for some reason this renovation is to turn around and sell the place they really fucked up because it's such a turn-off no one is gonna want that fire hazard.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Okay Tim, stop the whining. You work, so you can’t do pickup. Tell Jenn to get her act together, like really get her priorities straight, get treated for her mental issues, start driving again. If she wants to go somewhere, tell her to drive herself otherwise she is SOL. If she doesn’t improve, it’s time take the kids and leave her. Maybe having her life stripped away will finally make her face reality. Who am I kidding, Tim is a weak person.
The only one that would suffer in that is Tim. She's go to the courts and claim her life style is so fancy she needs all the monies. So then he has to hustle to support her. And the Nannies. And he'd at best get split custody. Pardon my language but he's fucked

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Why didn't Timmy just start up J$ white Jeep that was only used once and take that out? Lol. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 24
The nanny isn't going to pick up Jackson because that will leave Jenn to take care of her own baby like some kind of peasant.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Not only is he weak but he’s too lazy to read a book-(or a pamphlet) on motivating a lazy spouse to chip in and do half the work in the relationship. I’m sure there are tons of literature on this problem. He rather b!tch about it & wallow in misery!

Reactions: 14
Am sorry but someone tell me WHY he can't do pick up/drop off himself? Last I checked he had NO job, I can't be bothered with his bitching about it, yes gins a lazy cow but he's just as bad, there's single parents out there with 2/3 kids maybe more working REAL jobs AND managing to see to their kids with school an clubs etc

They have two nannies an no job an they seriously can't fking work around ONE kids schools timetable

If they TWO of them are going to be that lazy an useless then they don't get to witch about how they can't manage, cut your eating in half an there you go, an extra 6 hours added to your free time

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Am sorry but someone tell me WHY he can't do pick up/drop off himself? Last I checked he had NO job, I can't be bothered with his bitching about it, yes gins a lazy cow but he's just as bad, there's single parents out there with 2/3 kids maybe more working REAL jobs AND managing to see to their kids with school an clubs etc

They have two nannies an no job an they seriously can't fking work around ONE kids schools timetable

If they TWO of them are going to be that lazy an useless then they don't get to witch about how they can't manage, cut your eating in half an there you go, an extra 6 hours added to your free time
Ugh, I have a feeling once extracurricular activities are available at the school buddy is going to be told to do everyone of them, unless they're too 'spensive.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.