The Tim Tracker #144 People who are set for life don’t shout out names for 99-cent SuperStickers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Could it be they got two nannies so one could stay at home an take J to school while they cruise? I honestly wouldn't put it past them to do this if the school has told them that his placement will be at risk if he doesn't have great attendance
well they have two kids now so it would do them good to just be able to cruise on their own. Much needed dimmy piggy time.

Reactions: 10
Something Dim has heard from the minimal number of people who've seen his microdick.
Screen Shot 2023-08-27 at 1.33.55 PM.png

This date is skipping a couple of bases.
Screen Shot 2023-08-27 at 1.34.28 PM.png

$15 for this nasty tit? Gross. Looks worse than Ginn's cooking.
Screen Shot 2023-08-27 at 1.38.25 PM.png

Gee Dim, did you forget to bring one of your hundreds of reusable water bottles again?
Screen Shot 2023-08-27 at 1.39.20 PM.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
TPD if you are reading this. This gif sums up your presence in these videos. Also, please do some self reflection and stop being miserable and making everyone else miserable and come out of the closet already.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Dim with a rare moment of self-awareness:
Screen Shot 2023-08-27 at 1.40.55 PM.png

Screen Shot 2023-08-27 at 1.42.40 PM.png

Oh look at that, Ginn DOES know how to bleeping blur people out, she just can't be bothered to blur other people's children out or her own children. It doesn't look like he was flipping them off so maybe he yelled something at them at some point and this was Ginn's "revenge".
Screen Shot 2023-08-27 at 1.55.58 PM.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Honestly depending on how far away they are from the school why can't Tim and Jen contract the school transportation and find out where the bus stop would be. So then they would not have to take Jackson to school or pick him up. They would just have to wait at the bus stop with him and wait for him to get off the bus. Never mind it wouldn't be Tim or Jen waiting with him it would be the nanny.

Reactions: 7
Honestly depending on how far away they are from the school why can't Tim and Jen contract the school transportation and find out where the bus stop would be. So then they would not have to take Jackson to school or pick him up. They would just have to wait at the bus stop with him and wait for him to get off the bus. Never mind it wouldn't be Tim or Jen waiting with him it would be the nanny.
It’s a private school. Likely no bus transportation.

Reactions: 13
Jen sure is loving super imposing pictures of food into the thumbnails. They look like so amateurish.

I’m sure she’s just doing it because it gives her an excuse to say “work” takes longer to do to avoid household chores or child rearing.

View attachment 2408789
Why is Tim hanging onto Minnie?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
In case you don’t want to watch the video, here’s the riveting content you’re missing. The char siu chicken wings? They taste just like char siu pork, except it’s chicken. 😂🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 18
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Ew, they try each other's cake pops. Nick the Dick is apparently all about the hand sanitizer himself, but then is fine with swapping spit with Dimmy. That makes total sense.

Huh?
Screen Shot 2023-08-27 at 2.12.20 PM.png

Dim decides it's a good time to use his nasty long nails as floss. Clearly he needs to learn the deep tongue thrust Ginn uses all the time on her janky teeth.
Screen Shot 2023-08-27 at 2.14.04 PM.png

---
Look at how TPD is looking at Tim , he is definitely in love 😮🤣
He had that look during the chicken wing part even more intensely. Who knows why but he looks up to the decrepit greasy turd that is Dimothy.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
And recently, when she got her hair done, he said she looks like Nicole Kidman. She disagreed and he was insistent that she does.
He still sees her as the “hot chick” and that’s why she gets away with whatever she wants.
Was he looking at her through some sort of circus mirror??!!?? .... Nicole Kidman 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It looks like Nick the Dick is also trying to hide moobs and a gut or something with the massive oversized shirt. I guess eating 13 freaking treats in one night doesn't help. 🤢 Also he seems to be a waddler too. Or maybe he just mimics Dim as subconscious flattery.
Screen Shot 2023-08-27 at 2.17.47 PM.png

---
Was he looking at her through some sort of circus mirror??!!?? .... Nicole Kidman 😂😂😂😂😂😂
Maybe his one eye is trying to escape off his face because it's tired of having to look at Ginn.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It looks like Nick the Dick is also trying to hide moobs and a gut or something with the massive oversized shirt. I guess eating 13 freaking treats in one night doesn't help. 🤢 Also he seems to be a waddler too. Or maybe he just mimics Dim as subconscious flattery.
View attachment 2408950
---

Maybe his one eye is trying to escape off his face because it's tired of having to look at Ginn.
He's probably trying to emulate Jenn to catch Dim's eye :sick: Honestly, TPD lifestyle is about as suspect as Dim and Jenn's. He works essentially as a low level admin position for a backwoods bible college and yet lives in an HOA community and can afford an international adoption, ridiculous merch, etc. I sometimes don't want to think these people are real.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Except you made him even more of the focus by blurring him out Ginn. 🙄 "we blurred him out... while we were talking about the food" was this a double-person editing effort or yet another misuse of the proper pronoun within one sentence?
Screen Shot 2023-08-27 at 2.27.36 PM.png

Also it didn't seem like it "kept focusing on him".
Screen Shot 2023-08-27 at 1.55.58 PM.png

Michelle and her fake youtube dads cause hers isn't around.
Screen Shot 2023-08-27 at 2.28.51 PM.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
I live in Sarasota county and we have family visiting---the airlines just called and my aunt is cutting her vacation short due to the upcoming storm.

It will be interesting to see how the Tracker backyard holds up to a possible first big storm. You know, with those patio gutters that never get clogged or overflow existing right under an electrical refrigerator and all. And those electric fans that Timmy allegedly installed himself. Everything seems to go their way, so maybe everything will be just fine.

Reactions: 13
Except you made him even more of the focus by blurring him out Ginn. 🙄 "we blurred him out... while we were talking about the food" was this a double-person editing effort or yet another misuse of the proper pronoun within one sentence?
View attachment 2408968

View attachment 2408976
I will preface by saying I did not watch and I'm not planning on it.

I don't think I buy that "he was just staring at the camera" thing...she didn't blur the woman with him who is also clearly staring. Also if it was focusing on him, wouldn't Tim and TPD be out of focus? I mean, what do I know, I'm not a professional vlogger.

Maybe they knew who the guy was? Maybe he cursed them out on his way out? I'd buy the dude a beer if he did.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I will preface by saying I did not watch and I'm not planning on it.

I don't think I buy that "he was just staring at the camera" thing...she didn't blur the woman with him who is also clearly staring. Also if it was focusing on him, wouldn't Tim and TPD be out of focus? I mean, what do I know, I'm not a professional vlogger.

Maybe they knew who the guy was? Maybe he cursed them out on his way out? I'd buy the dude a beer if he did.
I think for sure it was more of a "look at these two bleeping idiots" stare instead of an "omg wow two daddies ditching their children to taste each other's cake pops omg I want to get a pic with them!" stare and that he for sure either said something later in passing or flipped them off, off camera.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
View attachment 2408968

I am confused here too. What is the "it" it kept focusing to. To me, this makes it seem like the camera kept focusing on the guy and Tim blurred him out while filming. Is that possible to do?

I decided to watch this part of the vid and their stupid debate about Nightmare Before Christmas is so annoying. Tim certainly does like to try to prove he's right about everything in an agitated way.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.