The Tim Tracker #143 Thanks to Seward for having us out!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How will they fit a golf cart? It will take up a huge chunk of the already crowded garage. Which is ridiculous since it’s just full of junk. They will have 2 or 3 cars in the driveway at all times between the dead volt and the nanny of the week’s car.

Reactions: 20
Yesterday in the live, Tim was down on himself about his weight but there he is, the same day buying Reese’s covered animal crackers.
View attachment 2386599
You know what would really help if you're down about your weight, not eating 6000 cals worth of processed tit everyday

Maybe if he swapped the junk for some fruit an swapped the hotdogs for some grilled chicken or a stir-fry etc then he wouldn't be putting weight on

Maybe it's being bitchy but I literally have 0 sympathy for those that whine an cry about how heavy they are but do NOTHING about it, they have all the money they want to throw at gym memberships or home equipment an there's no excuse not to do anything or eat healthy, they are jobless so could easily learn how to cook better meals an workout, hell they even have a pool right there which is one of the best ways to exercise, it's all laziness an this is the consequences of it all

Reactions: 21
$500 for a high-quality chair isn’t that much. Not saying you can’t or shouldn’t get something cheaper. But with the way they blow money, why not.

I agree, I think this second nanny is Jess. I guess Tim will have to do pickup duty once she leaves.

What would the golf cart be for? Please don’t tell me you can use them on the roads in FL lol.
And how much time will they spend out there & actually use everything , maybe 4-5 hours within 6 months 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So the school sent out an email late the night before the meet the teacher event that parents were not to attend 🙄

Sure Jan.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
What would the golf cart be for? Please don’t tell me you can use them on the roads in FL lol.
You can, on certain roads. I imagine they would definitely be able to drive it out of the neighborhood to the Publix directly across the street.

You can drive them anywhere on AMI and they are super annoying when you are trying to drive somewhere. Especially when kids are driving and messing around.

Jennbo has sciatica. No tit your hips have to be so tight.

Timmy boy burned his hand on his metal tools after leaving them in the hot sun while putting up his fans. That “roof” over the pool completes covers the area where the kitchen is.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Tim doesn’t understand the Reese’s animal crackers. I’m really not sure what’s to understand. 🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
We had a deadly fire a block away , that killed 3 people & destroyed 5 houses , when an outdoor propane tank was accidentally left on 😢
You aren’t by the Pa house explosion are you? The one that destroyed 5 houses? A 6th person just passed away from that

• Sad
Reactions: 12
How will they fit a golf cart? It will take up a huge chunk of the already crowded garage. Which is ridiculous since it’s just full of junk. They will have 2 or 3 cars in the driveway at all times between the dead volt and the nanny of the week’s car.
They'll just probably park it in the back yard with all of OG Buddy's toy cars. It's essentially just a very late push present for Jenn. I'm assuming they'd drive it around their neighborhood. Hell, their HOA may have restrictions on them.

Reactions: 10
Those are so good! Costco sells like a 3lb bag.
Yeah, DH brought home 3 bags (he works at Costco). I'm only eating a few at a time in order to make them stretch (and I don't want to look like Jenn). They sold out fast at his store.

They're really tasty!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
You aren’t by the Pa house explosion are you? The one that destroyed 5 houses? A 6th person just passed away from that
No , I live in Queens , NY , where the houses were very close together & the wind was so unusually strong that day , so the fire spread from house to house .

• Sad
Jennbo came to give an update about school while Timmy boy was testing the new camera mic and he totally steered the convo away from talking about any details. Don’t think it is going as well as they had hope.
And yes they could not be more giddy while they are out without their children 🤢

Reactions: 16
There were so many ads in this vlog. Super long and packed with "we're set for life!" ads.

A FORTY ONE MINUTE HOME SLOG...
---
Dim stop spending $$$ on camera accessories that you don't know how to use and see a god damn doctor...

View attachment 2386433
---
Ginn bitching about the cost of the bar stools from where they bought their entire outside kitchen living space being $500 a piece and they need 6 of them...maybe you shouldn't have spent a few days in a 4k a night Poly Bungalow.
Bar stools at $500 a piece? Are they solid gold? Plus when are they ever going to have 6 people in their house…unless Tim Jenn is pregnant with twins 😖

• Sick
Reactions: 9
I don't spend much time on TTT threads because they just move so quickly, I can't keep up. I came in to this one because I saw the thread title and I thought, oh, now the Slackers are on a Disney cruise to Alaska. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Just another standard f@ck up by Jenn.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.