The Tim Tracker #143 Thanks to Seward for having us out!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tim explains why Florida pools have birdcages and doesn't once explain child-safety.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Speakers are too much work...no, no they're not. My dad did it like in less than half a day. Grant it, unlike Dim, he actually worked for an electrician but schematics...

Also, they apparently like their neighbors. I hope the neighborhood collective of spies heard that :rolleyes:
---
Tim explains why Florida pools have birdcages and doesn't once explain child-safety.
Child safety. Who cares...

Reactions: 11
Summer nanny does not want framed photos of her and J$. I guarantee it.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
It's stupid to pay a ridiculous amount of money for outdoor furniture because no matter what you buy, it really doesn't last that long. Even in covered areas, it's exposed to excessive heat and humidity and sideways rain. All our of outdoor furniture is from Costco. We have a couch, table and 2 swivel chairs plus a high table that has a fire pit in the center with 6 high stools. All Costco. All reasonably priced so I won't care that I have to toss it after 5 or so years.

An outdoor rug at their house, because they don't take care of anything is just going to get moldy. They are stupid people who just love to waste money.

Reactions: 21
Yesterday in the live, Tim was down on himself about his weight but there he is, the same day buying Reese’s covered animal crackers.
8BC2F464-D3B1-49D2-9A4B-5091B5FC93C1.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
A FORTY ONE MINUTE HOME SLOG...
---
Dim stop spending $$$ on camera accessories that you don't know how to use and see a god damn doctor...

View attachment 2386433
---
Ginn bitching about the cost of the bar stools from where they bought their entire outside kitchen living space being $500 a piece and they need 6 of them...maybe you shouldn't have spent a few days in a 4k a night Poly Bungalow.
That's his left eye too. Armchair doctor would question stroke. If nerve damage or affecting a particular part of the brain could cause the trembling as well. It seems to be closed the more tired he is.
Dim! You are the only provider for your lazy ass wife and your children. GO TO A DOCTOR INSTEAD OF EPCOT FOR FOOD BOOTHS!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Summer nanny does not want framed photos of her and J$. I guarantee it.
She'd be happier with a gift certificate to freaking Applebees.

So, essentially this video can be summer up with two fucks are happier when their miracle child is gone. A part of me is super glad we got no first day of school garbage, but I think that's more or less because J$ wasn't cooperating. And seriously, I don't think they give one duck about his safety. You can easily figure out where his school is based on the frozen yogurt place alone and they bleeping had the address showing of the Lowes they went to. What bleeping morons. In addition to having two nannies they are TSTL.

Reactions: 15
IMG_5830.jpeg

I haven’t watched the vid but my first impression from the thumbnail is that she edited herself into the photo of oliver just as she edits herself into his life. Second, Oliver is reaching for something.. help perhaps? He looks like a zombie 🧟

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Wait, I want to talk about the Rivian for a second. The question was: Did you order the Rivian yet? Have I completely lost my mind? Didn't they order it? Put a $1000 deposit down? Wasn't it orange? Why is the answer "No, no not yet" then?

I had posted the other day that I had seen 6 Rivian SUVs that day. I spent 5 days in the city where my kids go to college (not Orlando) and my final count was 10 Rivian SUVs. I saw several pickup style ones, I didn't count those. So have the Trackers not received their Rivian because they don't actually have one on order?

View attachment 2386325
I think he wanted one & Rivian came to their house so he could test one out. They had a bad experience since the people that worked for Rivian asked them not to film. If they can't film it, they won't do it. Now, he just doesn't know what to do. They need a bigger car so Ginn can ride in the back to keep the kids separated, but he is mad at Rivian for not being able to film. It's not like he couldn't film in it after they purchase it. Plus why do they need 3 vehicles?

Reactions: 16
These two are absolutely giddy to be out without their miracle children. It makes me nauseous.

She carries her ipad around Target?

Jenn confirms--Summer Nanny is a college student who goes to school up north. Her family is down here. So Jess was at the golfing place with J$. New Nanny was with Big Baby. So technically, at this moment, they do in fact employ two nannies.
Wouldn't a "Nannie" be a full-time employee, or at least 30+ hours? I don't think Jess pitching in to watch J$ for a few hours immediately qualifies her as a 2nd Nanny. Whenever someone watches a kid a few hours at a time that is a babysitter. We give the asshats more flex than what is actual when we call babysitters "Nannies". Heck, even Gin has started using the term when she said she would need two "Nannies" to help put both kids to bed. That's not a full-time job. So she is embracing the flex we are speculating.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Wouldn't a "Nannie" be a full-time employee, or at least 30+ hours? I don't think Jess pitching in to watch J$ for a few hours immediately qualifies her as a 2nd Nanny. Whenever someone watches a kid a few hours at a time that is a babysitter. We give the asshats more flex than what is actual when we call babysitters "Nannies". Heck, even Gin has started using the term when she said she would need two "Nannies" to help put both kids to bed. That's not a full-time job. So she is embracing the flex we are speculating.
Personally, I consider a babysitter someone who isn't regularly scheduled. So, can you watch J$ from 3-5 on Wednesday, we have a live show. I also need you on Friday from 4-6 and next Tuesday all day. Are you available? That, to me, is a babysitter.

A nanny would be someone who works M-F 3-6 picking J$ up from school, driving him home, making his snack, homework, whatever. Set schedule. Set hours, not necessarily 30+ hours. Set responsibilities.

Reactions: 10
Jen says they NEED furniture but first the grill. Tim says first thing that is important is electrical. Electrical! Do they have a pool alarm or fence coming or what?

• Wow
Reactions: 12
The B* wants a golf cart for Xmas - seriously - you don't drive now, but you want a golf cart - delusional is all I can say - seriously delusional.

P.S. and they should be ashamed of themselves on how giddy they get w/out their children around - I know, when you are a parent, it's nice to step away and have 'alone' time but these 2 morons now have 2 nannies raising their children.

P.S.S. the golf cart costs $12K - unbelievable - that's all I got - :mad:

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
It could really be a lot of things. I know that his mom also has shaky hands, so potentially it's something genetic. He does not look good and lives hard whatever the case. And Jenn is such an enabler as well. I suspect at the very least he is diabetic, but clearly if he is he's not doing what his doctor is telling him to-which is to cut out most of all the crap he eats.

Reactions: 10
And she will want to keep having two nannies...I can just see her whining to Dim now. Two kidz need two nannies Dim.

That work on that patio is shoddy at best. The inevitable house fire should be some great home vlogging material :rolleyes:

How did she even spend so much on barstools. My mom bought outdoor patio furniture from West Elm and spent less-though unlike Jenn she got them on clearance.

And a propane tank right next to the house. Again, what could go wrong....
We had a deadly fire a block away , that killed 3 people & destroyed 5 houses , when an outdoor propane tank was accidentally left on 😢

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
$500 for a high-quality chair isn’t that much. Not saying you can’t or shouldn’t get something less expensive. But with the way they blow money, why not.

I agree, I think this second nanny is Jess. I guess Tim will have to do pickup duty once she leaves.

What would the golf cart be for? Please don’t tell me you can use them on the roads in FL lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
The new character on this tit show only gets happy when Tim talks to him. He looks at Jen like he is confused. 🤣 He was "reading" a book and that crazy witch interrupted him and he was like "Oh tit! Do I work today?"

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.