The Tim Tracker #143 Thanks to Seward for having us out!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love that they advertise their channel as a Florida travel vlog but their home vlog was twice as long as their not so scary one. His taste for horror nights video was so boring. Their fans have to only be watching out of habit at this point, there is absolutely zero helpful or accurate information and hasn't been in years.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
They got so offended by people saying the enclosure was to keep alligators out. That seemed like a reasonable assumption to me. Then she’s like I guess if you lived near water. Like everyone is supposed to know that they don’t.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
As many tattlers have said before, this barbecue/ grill is a disaster waiting to happen . With shonky DIY electrics and shonky DIY plumbing.
Jenn is super excited to have tons of friends over every week for pool parties and barbecues. Well firstly, just as Marcia said to Jan, Jenn, you don’t have any friends and secondly, it might get used once and Jenn will continue with cooking her crappy burnt purple carrot subscription meals in that disease ridden fry pan, while their pool turns green

Reactions: 22
The Trackers on jobs

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 20
$500 a piece for 6 bar stools :oops: For an outdoor space they aren't going to use and do they even have enough room for all this on that patio? So $3000 on bar stools that will sit outdoors and get neglected and ruined. Geezus, what world do they live in that their life consists of constantly wasting money?
There is an outdoor furniture company down here called palm casual. We spent a lot on some heavy construction seating to keep it safe in the Florida weather. Even what we spent those stools sound obscene.

Reactions: 9
Jenn showing what a great Universal ambassador she is, when talking about Harry Potter crushes: That guy, ummm...Robert Pattison. Tim goes: the movie with the cup. Jenn: he swam under water and almost dies.

What? I know she didn't read the books, but I don't think she even watched the movie. You couldn't have that much of a crush on him if you have absolutely no idea what happens to him.
Im almost positive (years ago) they have admitted to not reading the books or watching any of the Harry Potter movies. Same with never watching any of the Star Wars movies.

Reactions: 17
"I wish I was smart enough to came up with a..."
~Dim Tracker
Quiet Dim, eat your oishters.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Lllllllllllll guys, I might be the minority but I like childless trackers

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Seriously what is Dim going to cook on there? Hot dogs, pre-made burgers, maybe a steak. He is certainly not going to grill veggies, or any kind of fish/seafood etc.

Reactions: 17
So instead of learning to drive a regular car again, she wants a $12,000 golf cart. Maybe she should take the money and buy some driving lessons.
Exactly , driving a golf cart would be way worse than driving a car , safety wise 😩

Reactions: 8
Tim calls out Paradise Grills again. The fact that Tim did electrical and gas work around a pool is terrifying. And damn that counter top has some sharp edges. What could possibly go wrong?

Now the Stans know to look for their heroes at the local Menchie's!

As to the alligators: I worked for an elderly woman in Florida who had a caged pool, and in back of that was a large pond that often had alligators in it. She was convinced that the alligators could not only bust through the screens, but also could bust through her sliding glass door if they wanted. One of her kids (age 58) played an alligator mating call on his phone and she freaked out when it swam towards her yard.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.