The Tim Tracker #143 Thanks to Seward for having us out!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ginn complains that Target doesn't have any outdoors stuff anymore because "Summer is over" and in that section where it was, is nothing but school supplies.
---
Now, I'm not saying people should punch Ginn in the face, but she's really asking for it when she makes faces like this.

1692294454194.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
The thumbnail for the newest home vlog. Yikes. Her neck!
9461A2DA-10E7-4507-9DB4-4CDFD2112AE9.jpeg

She immediately starts with a fake “helooooo happy Wednnnsdayy!”
She is so insufferable.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
1692294515978.png

Ginn doing her best I'm a little teapot pose.

Here is her handle, there is her spout which nonsensical bullshit flows out of...oh that's just her mouth.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
Ginn says she's a "Lowes Girlie" and she doesn't like Home Depot, and Dim says "It's because of the color, it's orange"

DIM IS YOUR OTHER EYE NOW SHUT? YOUR WIFE IS THE EPITOME OF ORANGE LOOK AT HER SHE'S ONLY SLIGHTLY LESS ORANGE THAN TRUMPY
---
1692294713603.png

Remember she wants to moonlight as a "beauty guru"

• Haha
Reactions: 23
$500 a piece for 6 bar stools :oops: For an outdoor space they aren't going to use and do they even have enough room for all this on that patio? So $3000 on bar stools that will sit outdoors and get neglected and ruined. Geezus, what world do they live in that their life consists of constantly wasting money?

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Ginn says she's a "Lowes Girlie" and she doesn't like Home Depot, and Dim says "It's because of the color, it's orange"

DIM IS YOUR OTHER EYE NOW SHUT? YOUR WIFE IS THE EPITOME OF ORANGE LOOK AT HER SHE'S ONLY SLIGHTLY LESS ORANGE THAN TRUMPY
---
View attachment 2386457

Wasn't that Rivian going to be orange?

Those bangs lasted about as long as we predicted.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Jenn was surprised Jackson went in to school all by himself, no problems. I don’t know why she is surprised, she’s been sending him off with random Nannie’s since day 1 and he’s never had a problem going with them.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
View attachment 2386447

Ginn doing her best I'm a little teapot pose.

Here is her handle, there is her spout which nonsensical bullshit flows out of...oh that's just her mouth.
I'd say she should shop in the I'm a Little Teacup collection but she's not little or short just stout.

Watching the drivel currently.

They used to have a bird...seriously?

And I bet she wishes she could rehome her kids.

Her babbling just has me rolling my eyes.

And she doesn't know what her kids favorite movie or what he wants to be when he grows up? Seriously? And at this rate J$ probably wants to be a chef because he knows his parents can't cook tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
These two are absolutely giddy to be out without their miracle children. It makes me nauseous.

She carries her ipad around Target?

Jenn confirms--Summer Nanny is a college student who goes to school up north. Her family is down here. So Jess was at the golfing place with J$. New Nanny was with Big Baby. So technically, at this moment, they do in fact employ two nannies.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 38

---
View attachment 2386457

Wow, those paci teeth are really noticeable from that angle.

Rather than my umpteenth stay at the Poly $$$$$, I'd be first in line at my dentist to get me some Invisalign if I was her.

Reactions: 13
First super chat I would send them "How much to get Jenn to remove that nose ring and never wear it again?"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
The thumbnail for the newest home vlog. Yikes. Her neck!
View attachment 2386445

She immediately starts with a fake “helooooo happy Wednnnsdayy!”
She is so insufferable.

I just started the vlog as background noise. I looked down at this very part and my nose just scrunched up like my body could smell her stank through my phone.

Around the 6:12 mark Oliver gives his "mom" the up and down and to me had a look of disbelief that the woman speaking is his caregiver.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
These two are absolutely giddy to be out without their miracle children. It makes me nauseous.

She carries her ipad around Target?

Jenn confirms--Summer Nanny is a college student who goes to school up north. Her family is down here. So Jess was at the golfing place with J$. New Nanny was with Big Baby. So technically, at this moment, they do in fact employ two nannies.
And she will want to keep having two nannies...I can just see her whining to Dim now. Two kidz need two nannies Dim.

That work on that patio is shoddy at best. The inevitable house fire should be some great home vlogging material :rolleyes:

How did she even spend so much on barstools. My mom bought outdoor patio furniture from West Elm and spent less-though unlike Jenn she got them on clearance.

And a propane tank right next to the house. Again, what could go wrong....

• Haha
Reactions: 20
$500 a piece for 6 bar stools :oops: For an outdoor space they aren't going to use and do they even have enough room for all this on that patio? So $3000 on bar stools that will sit outdoors and get neglected and ruined. Geezus, what world do they live in that their life consists of constantly wasting money?
They're set for life!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Ginn bitching about the cost of the bar stools from where they bought their entire outside kitchen living space being $500 a piece and they need 6 of them...maybe you shouldn't have spent a few days in a 4k a night Poly Bungalow.
The six must be for her and Tim, Kid #1, the two nannies and Mike the Mother's Helper, because we know they have no friends and no family that can tolerate them enough to visit for an hour.

Reactions: 19
Ugh, this is the most giddy I've seen them in awhile. I really wish for the kids sake they could be rehomed like that poor bird. They'd be better off.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.