The Tim Tracker #143 Thanks to Seward for having us out!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They film everything… except Tim doing the electrical work, the plumbing and installing the fans. I think he hired someone.
not one piece of footage of Jenn coming out holding the camera annoying asking Tim her stupid “what are you doing? What is that for? What does this do? Is that dangerous?”

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
They film everything… except Tim doing the electrical work, the plumbing and installing the fans. I think he hired someone.
not one piece of footage of Jenn coming out holding the camera annoying asking Tim her stupid “what are you doing? What is that for? What does this do? Is that dangerous?”
I don't know. I really think he did it himself and she probably got snapped at quite a bit. And who knows maybe they filmed it and their as a fight. I liked how they admitted the pool was pretty much a fail today-you think.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I was thinking exactly this. He used to film DIY around the house....ffs he did a live while we watched paint dry. He definitely hired someone, that's why he was acting extra boasty about the fans.
---
Tim calls out Paradise Grills again. The fact that Tim did electrical and gas work around a pool is terrifying. And damn that counter top has some sharp edges. What could possibly go wrong?

Now the Stans know to look for their heroes at the local Menchie's!

As to the alligators: I worked for an elderly woman in Florida who had a caged pool, and in back of that was a large pond that often had alligators in it. She was convinced that the alligators could not only bust through the screens, but also could bust through her sliding glass door if they wanted. One of her kids (age 58) played an alligator mating call on his phone and she freaked out when it swam towards her yard.
I think Dim wanted a sponsorship from Paradise grills and was mad when he didn't get one.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
You guyzzzzzz. I've been up since 4am and didn't get home from my work retreat until 10pm but I just have to share that my bleep of a colleague who likes to tell me condescendingly how to do my job as a database admin but can barely even login correctly into our database HAS CLAWS JUST LIKE NANNY CLAWS. In bright pink.

She literally types like this except even slower:

No wonder she was soooo annoyed at me for having the audacity to tell her she should try building a report on her own - it really might actually take her 2 hours like she said it would.

It got even better - at our required team dinner, after she had claimed she's "sometimes" allergic to cinnamon, proceeded to order an entree that had cinnamon listed as an ingredient, claimed her lip was then swelling, made one of my coworkers leave dinner to go find a CVS to buy benadryl from, and then SHE COULDN'T OPEN THE PACKET OF BENADRYL BECAUSE OF HER CLAWS.

I was trying not to bust out laughing. It's like having a weird version of Ginn and Dim mixed together into one as a colleague who has failed upward and thinks she knows everything about everything.

Alright, let's see how of this tit show of a "vid" I can tolerate.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Poor Da Baby, stuck all alone with Ginn having to listen to her sing-songy manic blabbing and unable to escape.

What does this list say?
uniform
poop bag?
lunchbox?
water bottle
car toy?

Screen Shot 2023-08-17 at 11.13.46 PM.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Poor Da Baby, stuck all alone with Ginn having to listen to her sing-songy manic blabbing and unable to escape.

What does this list say?
uniform
poop bag?
lunchbox?
water bottle
car toy?

View attachment 2387518

I want it to say butt plug.

I think the first word might be pump. The second word looks like it might be bag or bong. But pump bag or pump bong does not make sense. Unless they set it as a reminder to clean the bong by pumping water through it to clean it (I know nothing about bongs, so I have no idea if you need to clean them! LOL).

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Poop bag? Maybe they hired a dog walker to take Jackson everyday. 😆
I think she meant wet bag for any dirty clothes from accidents.

Reactions: 11

What does this list say?
uniform
poop bag?
lunchbox?
water bottle
car toy?

View attachment 2387518
Looks like to me a 'checklist' for J$ school - uniform / nap bag / lunchbox / water bottle / car tag. I know back in the day for my kids we had to get them those kinder mats for 'quiet time.' and I would think they probably want to know who is picking him up each day (re: car tag). Just my 1/2 cents worth - LOL!!!

Reactions: 17
This is like some sort of WWII code deciphering.
Uniform
Nap Bag
Lunchbox
Water Bottle
Car Toy

• Haha
Reactions: 13
How high were they in Home Depot? Went from chill vibes at target, to high af at Home Depot, to crash and not understanding life poking around at the “inspected” kitchen.

IMG_9689.jpeg

♫ Do your tits hang low? Do they wobble to and fro?♫

• Haha
Maybe pump bag as in for storing breast milk? That's all I got
It's pump bag. They thought they were spending the entire day at school with J$ again, so she was going to have to pump. I don't understand how two adults can be so clueless.

Pretty sure that last one is “car tag.”
I also think car tag. The little thing that hangs off your mirror so the people at the drive through know which kid to put in your car.

• Haha
Just finished the latest home slog. I must admit, I like T&J a lot better without the kids. They seemed like the people I used to watch years ago. They were engaging and funny and for that short period of time, I actually liked them.
Baby Ollie is adorable, wish Jen would stop calling him Buddy. Buddy was AWOL, is anyone else concerned about the classes pet birds (squish).

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Just watching the home slog. Between Target and Home Depot they had definitely been sniffing glue in the car 😵💫😵💫

• Haha
Reactions: 16
"Wahhh, I burned myself on my finger even though you can't see the burn because I touched metal that had been sitting in the sun and that means that the FL sun makes metal hotter than other states' suns!!"
Screen Shot 2023-08-17 at 11.22.28 PM.png

I didn’t get any further, I fell asleep on the couch.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
It looks like a reminder list for taking J to school. I think it’s nap bag. Kids bring their own bedding for nap. Sometimes it goes back and forth daily. Sometimes it’s kept at school all week and comes home to be washed on the weekend.

Reactions: 9
I'm sticking with poop bag but conflicted on car toy/car tag. 🤔
---
Regardless, I'm calling them both poop bags now.🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.