The Tim Tracker #143 Thanks to Seward for having us out!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know I'm beating a dead horse here but why don't they ever tell J$ "NO" - him bouncing from bed to bed in RTG was just not right.

here's a thought Trackholes - how about taking your nearly 4 year old son to a playground or park with a ball and then he can let go of some
of his energy that way? Not rolling around some random beds / chairs in a furniture store.

Your Welcome - I'm here to help if you need anything else - 🤣 🤣
Jenn was too busy dreaming of the little girl she needs to have in order to get that princess coach bed. Nothing else mattered at that point.

I have so much work to do, but I keep coming back here. I am not set for life, my two nannies aren't going to get paid if I don't get some work done today.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
What type of grill did they get?? A friend of mine in Texas has a Hester and had to replace it after about 8 years. The replacement cost almost $7K. Even if they are set for life, I doubt the Trackholes would spend that kind of money just for a grill. Pic below of the outdoor “kitchen” with the Hester.
#homemovies
View attachment 2403741
I believe they bought it from Paradise Grill, so I went to their website.

Looking for something similar to what Tim has shown in videos I came across this:
0645616B-28BC-4E75-BA03-8EEEC11F1963.jpeg
FFEFEBEC-BB02-4DCB-86C8-41BC466BD813.jpeg
23DF621F-8DC3-4BAD-9B8A-46B9BE9B63A5.jpeg

Again, this is just a guess.
Those with more knowledge please chime in.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
What type of grill did they get?? A friend of mine in Texas has a Hester and had to replace it after about 8 years. The replacement cost almost $7K. Even if they are set for life, I doubt the Trackholes would spend that kind of money just for a grill. Pic below of the outdoor “kitchen” with the Hester.
#homemovies
View attachment 2403741
But wait, this can't be right. Shouldn't the grill be right against the house with a flimsy heat shield covering the window??

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Just rewatched that part where Tim says he can’t get enough time for filming.

If Tim does dropoff, Jenn should be doing pickup. Since Big Babe is going to have his own dedicated nanny, then leave the baby with her. She can spoonfeed him banana if he gets hungry. Having a nanny is a huge luxury. Most moms (or dads) have to drag everyone out to do pickup.

It looks like it’s a couple of miles each way on regular roads, not highways. She had months to learn how to do this drive.

This doesn’t get better. Kids get harder as they get older, more activities, more driving. Maybe they should use all of their millions to move somewhere walkable. But then she would probably get a phobia about walking.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Jenn being so tired of the end of the video. I said, now you know what real parents feel like.

• Haha
Someone here explained it to me after Tim mentioned it in the live. Apparently you fill out a form and put $1000 down to get on the list to place your order. Tim has not ordered yet. He's on the list apparently.
😂😆😂 So Tim is on the Rivian wait list, then!

LOVE IT!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I just want you to know that when you are an adult, adults Dont chew on their keys in real life

Jenn says to Oliver.

Who says that? She really doesn't know how to interact with her kids

She was annoying AF feeding him. I'm glad Tim called her out even though he was extra passive about it.

• Wow
Reactions: 26
#homemovies
View attachment 2403741
First thing I notice is how much ventilation there is around the grill, and the fact that it’s NOT UP AGAINST THE HOUSE!!! What kind of idiots are the THoles? If they don’t set the house on fire (I sure hope not), they will probably at the very least, do damage/discoloration to the side of the house, requiring some kind of repair in the future. Thankfully, they’re “all set”, so the expense won’t bother them too much.

Reactions: 12
So I’ve watched about 10 seconds of them giving O his first taste of food, and in those 10 seconds you see him turning away from Jenn and not keen to take the food, then dim tries him and still a bit unsure because it’s new but takes it much better…that to me says it all! I just do not see an attachment there at all

Reactions: 16
#homemovies
View attachment 2403741
Wow! That’s nicer than my indoor kitchen! I don’t have an outdoor kitchen but then I live in England where summer is optional 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
And Timmy stop whining like the Manchild you are. You can film as long as you need do, just tell your useless spouse that she needs to start helping. Easy Peasy.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Wow! That’s nicer than my indoor kitchen! I don’t have an outdoor kitchen but then I live in England where summer is optional 🤣
I was thinking the same…how awesome it would be to have an outdoor kitchen! It snows so much where I live, we’d only get to use it for a few months each year.

Their Poly bungalow video came up on my suggested the other day, I left it on as background noise. I did catch a part where OG Exploited Child rambled about something, Tim stood there, then Jen tired to translate. Time said something like “I have no idea what he just said.” That’s a problem, Tim.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
I believe they bought it from Paradise Grill, so I went to their website.

Looking for something similar to what Tim has shown in videos I came across this:
View attachment 2403803View attachment 2403805View attachment 2403808

Again, this is just a guess.
Those with more knowledge please chime in.
Just looked up the grill and it is approx $4,295 just for the grill. It’s not a Hester, but still a pretty penny. I think my friend paid approximately $16K for the entire outdoor kitchen about 8 years ago. His outside patio is ginormous. Something the Trackholes would’ve definitely be envious of. The next time I am out there, I will get more pics. There is an outdoor dining area with skylights, a sitting area with ceiling fans, a fireplace, and a TV for outside entertainment.
#homemovies

Is it common to have a pool cover in Florida?

I was thinking that if Tim had covered/protected his pool & spa prior to the paver work commencing, the debris would have been minimized as far as materials falling into the pool.

Now we have to listen to Tim incessantly witch.

First thing I notice is how much ventilation there is around the grill, and the fact that it’s NOT UP AGAINST THE HOUSE!!! What kind of idiots are the THoles? If they don’t set the house on fire (I sure hope not), they will probably at the very least, do damage/discoloration to the side of the house, requiring some kind of repair in the future. Thankfully, they’re “all set”, so the expense won’t bother them too much.
ED9A6F40-4519-4C0C-A435-7051452FF039.jpeg

🤦🏻‍♀️ accident waiting to happen!

View attachment 2403984

🤦🏻‍♀️ accident waiting to happen!
Look at that kickass playground their neighbors have. I bet J$ would LOVE something like that in his own backyard. Hell if the Slackers weren't such assholes they could befriend their neighbors and J$ could play on it with their kids. But unfortunately I don't see any of that happening.

Reactions: 16
I know that Social blade is not exactly accurate but PMM has half the total views per month of the Slackers. With the way they act with money, half of that amount for a single guy would be a lot and yet I don't get the impression PMM is rolling around in a ton of dough
PMM is a ton of dough.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
WTF Wade....these people are "set for life", why in the world you gift them a $60 membership?

I don't understand these stans.

View attachment 2403537
So Wade just watched a video where the Trackers spent $4000 for patio furniture. With another possible $1200 in barstools (if they measure correctly) and decided he wants to gift them a Costco membership. What the duck is wrong with people like Wade? I just don't get it.

If I were "set for life" I would actually be embarrassed to accept these kinds of gifts or things like the super stickers. I guess if you're a grifter at heart you take any and all you can from anybody dumb enough to give it.

• Sick
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.