The Tim Tracker #143 Thanks to Seward for having us out!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We are planning a kitchen renovation for this year and figuring about a $50,000 budget (condo from 80’s, we are original owners, replacing everything). I’m proud of myself for not spending $25,000 on an electric AGA (since I don’t cook 😂). Instead of them spending $60,000+ on an outdoor kitchen (that they bought on a whim and really don’t need right now), they should have gutted their current kitchen, since they spend so much time in it (plus film in it). So many things they could have invested that money on in their home and they picked something they will probably use a few times and leave to rot. The very least they could have done was have it done correctly, that grill/window combo is just ridiculous. Imagine a buyer coming in and seeing that mess, I’d make them rip it out before even considering it. They are fools. Poor kids.

Reactions: 21
If they ever sell, will the cautionary use of the aluminum shield be in the disclosures?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
TTT has about twice the views of Nate and ATM (more or less) without Nate’s sponsorship but live three times as large. Yes, I think for about 18 to 24 months around the time they moved they were racking in the cash. I am certain the house being paid off and money for their kid(s) education came from that window of time. The last year their lifestyle with nannies and multiple pricy trips, and the outdoor renovation, solar panels etc just feel like they living very well hand to mouth. Unless there is a huge missing puzzle piece that they keep hidden at some point they are going to Pete Werner themselves. Plus, if they really do something dumb and DIsney or worse Youtube axe them I find it hard to believe they have savings or job skills to make up for 1/2 their monthly expenses.

I have a cousin who lived big hand to mouth and when it nearly imploded the mother in law died leaving behind a chunk of change to save the day. Not sure the tracks have the same backstop.
Merchandise sales are a big X factor with them. Could be they made $10k selling shirts, could be they made half a million dollars. We can't really tell one way or the other.

Plus the high end estimate on Social Blade isn't always accurate they might get paid more for the Europeans who are rich enough to go to Disney World crowd they appear to attract.

Or yes they are somehow swimming in hidden debt and could lose it all at any moment. They certainly don't seem very worried it will be interesting once Oliver Gardener Bojo reaches travel age if they will be going on Roy O'Disney suite cruises and lavish Aulani vacations with 2 nannies in tow.

Reactions: 10
I have this one. This was uploaded on May 3rd. Cork collection in the background appears half full.
IMG_3676.jpeg

This is a screen grab from their NYE home vlog so I don’t think the May one is half full. However, it’s a lot different than this one is from May 15
IMG_3675.jpeg
as you can all see, there has absolutely been a few corks added in there. This ALONE showcases how much of a psycho liar she is. “The baby” was born in March. So she immediately began drinking wine again while breastfeeding. She is a liar and I genuinely don’t care if you drink wine while breastfeeding. But stop the virtue signaling witch. It’s literally out so everyone can see!

Reactions: 18
Sothey spend roughly 60K on outdoor kitchen stuff they will not use and do not get Buddy and Buddy 2 anything to play with outdoors, like a playset.

The Tim Tracker 144: We are so set for life that we are spending money to burn our house down.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I like how they uploaded a new HHN related video 2 hours ago and none of us can even be bothered right now to watch and discuss it lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I like how they uploaded a new HHN related video 2 hours ago and none of us can even be bothered right now to watch and discuss it lol.
It's probably just Dim just slowly stuffing himself to death and making stupid noises on some ride and touching every single Halloween shirt, LOL.

And I think my parents' patio renovation was like 20K but they had concreate poured, got electrical done, and there was structural work added as well. They also didn't junk it all up by putting a grill right next to the door. Instead, my dad has that next to his shed in the fenced in portion of the backyard where my mom doesn't have to look at it.

Reactions: 8
When was the last time they shelled out way too much money for the HHN tribute store portraits? I don't think they did it last year. But they made such a big deal about Buddy getting his own portrait too when he was a baby, I guess Da Baby's only good for the diaper dash.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It's probably just Dim just slowly stuffing himself to death and making stupid noises on some ride and touching every single Halloween shirt, LOL.

And I think my parents' patio renovation was like 20K but they had concreate poured, got electrical done, and there was structural work added as well. They also didn't junk it all up by putting a grill right next to the door. Instead, my dad has that next to his shed in the fenced in portion of the backyard where my mom doesn't have to look at it.
Oh I skimmed through. 45 min snooze fest walking around talking about HHN houses. No eating at all 😲

• Wow
Reactions: 16
There's not much to discuss. :) It's 45 minutes of Tim walking around showing stuff and making guesses --he uses the word "maybe" a lot.

In the intro he said he was going to ride Villain-Con and see what his high score would be now that it's all worked out. He goes later and says it's a 20 minute wait, but he'd be riding it later in the day. And then never mentions it again. I really wanted to see super competitive Tim witch about his score again.

I have a theory that the Social Blade estimates for Disney vloggers, even the high end, are all low. Not sure why, maybe travel pays out at a higher rate.

Reactions: 7
I watch a beauty/travel YouTuber who just put out a video looking back on her 10 years on the platform. She and her husband (all a YouTuber, he owns a travel agency) made a big effort, a couple years ago, to stop showing their daughter on the channel frequently. She was probably 2 at the time. They’ve since had a second, who is also shown sporadically. Her biggest regret on her channel, she said, was showing their first so much as a baby.

She then mentioned how they find their kids’ privacy of the utmost importance, but that they also respect that they aren’t able to consent to having their whole lives on display.

IMAGINE THAT.

• Heart
Merchandise sales are a big X factor with them. Could be they made $10k selling shirts, could be they made half a million dollars. We can't really tell one way or the other.

Plus the high end estimate on Social Blade isn't always accurate they might get paid more for the Europeans who are rich enough to go to Disney World crowd they appear to attract.

Or yes they are somehow swimming in hidden debt and could lose it all at any moment. They certainly don't seem very worried it will be interesting once Oliver Gardener Bojo reaches travel age if they will be going on Roy O'Disney suite cruises and lavish Aulani vacations with 2 nannies in tow.
this pic looks absolutely like Ginn the pig

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So she finished a whole season of Twisted Metal and he already watched Ahsoka? For two people who constantly say they don't have enough time to do things they sure are able to find plenty of time to watch TV.
I'm all for the tv watching if it prevents them from bumping uglies and producing any more stupid kids.
---
When was the last time they shelled out way too much money for the HHN tribute store portraits? I don't think they did it last year. But they made such a big deal about Buddy getting his own portrait too when he was a baby, I guess Da Baby's only good for the diaper dash.
I vote we start calling Tim's incessant bathroom trips diaper dashes.
---
I watch a beauty/travel YouTuber who just put out a video looking back on her 10 years on the platform. She and her husband (all a YouTuber, he owns a travel agency) made a big effort, a couple years ago, to stop showing their daughter on the channel frequently. She was probably 2 at the time. They’ve since had a second, who is also shown sporadically. Her biggest regret on her channel, she said, was showing their first so much as a baby.

She then mentioned how they find their kids’ privacy of the utmost importance, but that they also respect that they aren’t able to consent to having their whole lives on display.

IMAGINE THAT.
If you're talking about The Brauns they're full of tit and have been showing their kids frequently in their recent videos.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again… I just can’t make sense of why they’ve went and got an outdoor kitchen right next to their indoor kitchen, now stylishly separated by a flimsy metal sheet.
They can never make anything better that they have, for example maybe totally renovating their INDOOR kitchen, but have to add to what they own so that theres even more stuff that they can say they have. Idiots!

Reactions: 17

IMAGINE THAT.
I’m not clapping for anyone who chooses to put their child on display in the perverts playground.

Child exploitation is child exploitation no matter the degree and I hope these casting directors “parents” are saving up for their upcoming attorney fees. Also, I hope their children grow up and monetize their parent’s vulnerable conditions as they break down to dust. “Grandpa Tim’s last bowel movement!” “Granny Gin’s first chemo treatment!” Imagine adult Ollie filming Ginn as her demented brain tries to remember who that is pointing a camera at her.

All the worse are the creators who want a pat on the back for their restraint.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.