The Tim Tracker #143 Thanks to Seward for having us out!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And HOW is bed time this debilitating?!?

I'm willing to bet 85% of their issues would be resolved if they disciplined Jackson, and actually told him no.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
View attachment 2403984

🤦🏻‍♀️ accident waiting to happen!
So, there's a good amount of space between the bottom of that flimsy heat shield and the counter, that space is ok to have heat hit it?? Is it flame retardant?? Did he not even think about that? He should have bought 2 of those ugly things, or better yet, he shouldn't have put it up against the house!!

1692982242289.png

Ok..and I have to add...while looking up in google to see if I spelled flame retardant correctly, this popped up:

1692982409264.png

And of course I jumped into a rabbit hole and found the solution to the grill being against the house:

1692982476289.png

Maybe they sprayed her spicy milk against the house and that's what will protect the house from fire! 🤷‍♀️ 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
57188BD9-D464-4CDF-94B9-73318A6E453D.png

And they don’t measure either!
How are they going to fit all of this in that small patio space??
B8E83B6F-364E-49D0-8CA0-5148FEE2E179.png
6469FE21-9552-4229-ABE9-3AC68939F602.png
plus 2 chairs
F6D74610-00BA-49BD-BAC7-5688D9DA0AD5.png
82E104B6-246E-4558-9583-5A3757BEE7BB.png
and coffee table

Six bar stools
D6AC482A-8EDB-450C-98E9-1C04738A98ED.jpeg
---
So Wade just watched a video where the Trackers spent $4000 for patio furniture. With another possible $1200 in barstools (if they measure correctly)
Thx. Didn’t catch the price tag.

The bar stool arm height will be the only thing Tim would have measured for, then.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Tim needs to start buying more garage mannequins and blow-up dolls to fill all the seats in the ridiculous amount of patio furniture that they're buying because we know for sure "the cousins" and Tim's parents will be over a grand total of ONCE to use it.

From that point forward, it'll either be used by their imaginary friends or for house parties that the kitchen mice throw when the Trackers are on their umpteenth Disney staycation. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Now THAT'S an outdoor kitchen space I' be jealous of! I have all my toys (smoker, blackstone, pizza oven) and my pool, but not in a setup as nice as this one.
Agreed! And no ugly heat shield because they clearly knew to not put it next to a house 😏

Reactions: 11
Tim needs to start buying more garage mannequins and blow-up dolls to fill all the seats in the ridiculous amount of patio furniture that they're buying because we know for sure "the cousins" and Tim's parents will be over a grand total of ONCE to use it.

From that point forward, it'll either be used by their imaginary friends or for house parties that the kitchen mice throw when the Trackers are on their umpteenth Disney staycation. 🙄
Party at the Tracker House!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
TTT #144 we are not set up for life just like the dead battery in the tesla

Reactions: 12
So basically this entire outdoor reno, including labor and the new birdcage etc. is around 40k?

• Wow
Reactions: 12
So basically this entire outdoor reno, including labor and the new birdcage etc. is around 40k?
Ridiculous, isn't it?

They must really love those mice. They're going to have some kick ass pool parties when the Trackers are away. 🐭🐭🐭

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh no, I think it's WAY more than that.

According to the permit, the roof and new screen enclosure was $35,000.
Paradise Grills: $20,000
Room To Go Furniture: I'm going to say $5000
Plus i'm going to add on an additional $2500 for the fans and light near the door and the 75 trips to Lowes to get more pieces for the electrical and plumbing. That tit adds up quickly. That number could be higher if he had to hire someone to do any of that install.

So I'm thinking that number is closer to $63,000.

Some extra needs to be added on because of the clusterfuck with the pool. I don't understand why he didn't drain it right away and just shop vac the bottom. I'm not a handyman and that is something I would have absolutely no problem doing myself. Instead he put on a stupid snorkel mask in the dark and screwed around. The damn pool hasn't been operational in 2 months...the hottest summer we've had on record. Idiots.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Oh no, I think it's WAY more than that.

According to the permit, the roof and new screen enclosure was $35,000.
Paradise Grills: $20,000
Room To Go Furniture: I'm going to say $5000
Plus i'm going to add on an additional $2500 for the fans and light near the door and the 75 trips to Lowes to get more pieces for the electrical and plumbing. That tit adds up quickly. That number could be higher if he had to hire someone to do any of that install.

So I'm thinking that number is closer to $63,000.

Some extra needs to be added on because of the clusterfuck with the pool. I don't understand why he didn't drain it right away and just shop vac the bottom. I'm not a handyman and that is something I would have absolutely no problem doing myself. Instead he put on a stupid snorkel mask in the dark and screwed around. The damn pool hasn't been operational in 2 months...the hottest summer we've had on record. Idiots.
I also doubt that $35k included the patio extension. Paver patios aren't cheap.

Reactions: 7
Yep. That part had me almost spit out my water.
---
Oh hey there's that fancy Jeep Buddy rode like twice and then never again. Along with the tricycle Dim's mom got for Buddy. Next to the bust that Dim probably fondles on his way in and out of the garage. And Da Baby's sink bathtub behind the topiary bunnies...
View attachment 2402811
I sense a giveaway coming soon!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I meant to ask this yesterday. This thing here, covered behind Tim, I believe is a chaise loveseat of some kind. Where the hell is that supposed to go with all this new crap they've ordered? I mean it barely fits in that space there as it is. Why couldn't they sit on that in the meantime? And why is it covered if it's under that stupid ridiculous roof?

Screen Shot 2023-08-25 at 2.08.01 PM.png

And Jenn, I know you read here, the rug is a bad idea. You people do not take care of things and that will be moldy in a hot second and you're going to have your children rolling around on a moldy rug. Don't do it.

Reactions: 18
So she finished a whole season of Twisted Metal and he already watched Ahsoka? For two people who constantly say they don't have enough time to do things they sure are able to find plenty of time to watch TV.
---
I meant to ask this yesterday. This thing here, covered behind Tim, I believe is a chaise loveseat of some kind. Where the hell is that supposed to go with all this new crap they've ordered? I mean it barely fits in that space there as it is. Why couldn't they sit on that in the meantime? And why is it covered if it's under that stupid ridiculous roof?

View attachment 2404193
And Jenn, I know you read here, the rug is a bad idea. You people do not take care of things and that will be moldy in a hot second and you're going to have your children rolling around on a moldy rug. Don't do it.
I believe that chaise is typically positioned over in the space between the hot tub and the house.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I know that Social blade is not exactly accurate but PMM has half the total views per month of the Slackers. With the way they act with money, half of that amount for a single guy would be a lot and yet I don't get the impression PMM is rolling around in a ton of dough
Apparently PMM wants to buy a house so I’m unsure if he’s saving for that. I also have a hunch that he financially supports his mother, who I believe lives alone on disability. Not a huge Stan of him because I think he’s super fake, but that’s what I think

Apparently PMM wants to buy a house so I’m unsure if he’s saving for that. I also have a hunch that he financially supports his mother, who I believe lives alone on disability. Not a huge Stan of him because I think he’s super fake, but that’s what I think
Also, he may be tuned into reality a bit better than the Snackers and actually think about things like taxes and retirement. Their lifestyle just does not add up on so many levels. Sometimes it's hard to believe that they are really living like this and it's not just an act.

Reactions: 16
I also doubt that $35k included the patio extension. Paver patios aren't cheap.
I had a walkway (15’ x 3’) to my backyard and a 10’ x 8’ area behind the gate paved and it cost $7K.

• Wow
TTT has about twice the views of Nate and ATM (more or less) without Nate’s sponsorship but live three times as large. Yes, I think for about 18 to 24 months around the time they moved they were raking in the cash. I am certain the house being paid off and money for their kid(s) education came from that window of time. The last year their lifestyle with nannies and multiple pricy trips, and the outdoor renovation, solar panels etc just feel like they living very well hand to mouth. Unless there is a huge missing puzzle piece that they keep hidden at some point they are going to Pete Werner themselves. Plus, if they really do something dumb and DIsney or worse Youtube axe them I find it hard to believe they have savings or job skills to make up for 1/2 their monthly expenses.

I have a cousin who lived big hand to mouth and when it nearly imploded the mother in law died leaving behind a chunk of change to save the day. Not sure the tracks have the same backstop.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.