The Tim Tracker #143 Thanks to Seward for having us out!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WTF Wade....these people are "set for life", why in the world you gift them a $60 membership?

I don't understand these stans.

View attachment 2403537
So right. These stans are so ridiculous.

DH has been with Costco for 17 years. Being an employee, he has an exec membership.
These stans would probably get the Trackers the same. 🤮

DH says Costco is trying to not raise membership fees, since Sam's just recently did earlier in the year for all versions of their membership for the first time in like 10-15 years. (We also belong to Sam's - ours is pretty nice - bc they carry a lot of stuff that we like that Costco actually doesn't.)

Trackers *could* always walk into Costco and look around for furniture; they obvs just can't buy. But even that, DH says Costco is not as keen on people doing that these days and want to steer you toward a membership.

And you're right, if the Trackers can drop $$$ on unnecessary tit left and right, they can easily afford a membership to both.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
So right. These stans are so ridiculous.

DH has been with Costco for 17 years. Being an employee, he has an exec membership.
These stans would probably get the Trackers the same. 🤮

DH says Costco is trying to not raise membership fees, since Sam's just recently did earlier in the year for all versions of their membership for the first time in like 10-15 years. (We also belong to Sam's - ours is pretty nice - bc they carry a lot of stuff that we like that Costco actually doesn't.

Trackers *could* always walk into Costco and look around for furniture; they obvs just can't buy. But even that, DH says Costco is not as keen on people doing that these days and want to steer you toward a membership.

And you're right, if the Trackers can drop $$$ on unnecessary tit left and right, they can easily afford a membership to both.
OK so just admit it, you're Wade's wife then?

😜

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Wade was the guy offering Tim and Jenn the Costco membership because he works there.
Ok, yeah, my bad. I definitely need more coffee in that I didn't realize Wade was the stan you screenshot. 🤣 🤦‍♀️ :coffee:

I feel so much like Jenn right now! 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 14
OMG. WTF? I’m so nauseous. Why is she making a boob shake? 🤢🤮
Yea I gagged watching that too... imagined it tasted like spicy banana shrimp oil. No wonder he spit it out and made faces - poor kiddo

Trackers, if you're truly set for life now, I demand you immediately stop foisting your crappy vlogs on society.
Yes please! but we could never be so lucky... Plus, what would we compain about then??

Come on now tattlers, Tim & Jenn don’t drink, don’tcha know! Those corks are from all guests they welcome into their home.
ah - good theory - if only they had friends... Jenn! Explain yourself!

I am here for this kind of journalism.
Same...
---
Yet they bought (wait list) for another, bigger, electric vehicle.
I was thinking in their last live he mentioned he hadn't ordered it yet... have they put money down on it already? I may have missed that..

Reactions: 8
This was my immediate thought too. Kitra has been using that reference for eons. It always creeps me out when she says it too. 🥴
In Kitra's defense, she says "butt check" and it's often to describe a stuffed animal or furry character, like the chipmunks. Still strange, but she NEVER mentions the butt of a small child, which makes Tim's booty butt comments extra gross to me.

And 100% Kyle Pallo stole "booty butt" from Tim because that dumbass doesn't have an original bone in his body, he's even worse than the Trackers.

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Especially when they're only making burgers and hotdogs! He just saw an expensive grill and said he wanted it. It will rot out in 5 years anyway.
What type of grill did they get?? A friend of mine in Texas has a Hester and had to replace it after about 8 years. The replacement cost almost $7K. Even if they are set for life, I doubt the Trackholes would spend that kind of money just for a grill. Pic below of the outdoor “kitchen” with the Hester.
#homemovies
IMG_0875.jpeg

Reactions: 12
I know that Social blade is not exactly accurate but PMM has half the total views per month of the Slackers. With the way they act with money, half of that amount for a single guy would be a lot and yet I don't get the impression PMM is rolling around in a ton of dough

Reactions: 12
I was thinking in their last live he mentioned he hadn't ordered it yet... have they put money down on it already? I may have missed that..
Someone here explained it to me after Tim mentioned it in the live. Apparently you fill out a form and put $1000 down to get on the list to place your order. Tim has not ordered yet. He's on the list apparently.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
People that throw cash about an flex are usually the ones that aren't doing the greatest but are trying to keep up the facade that they are fine because they want to hide the truth an are in denial, while I do think they did do better than we thought with money in their prime I think now they are realising that the money going out is way over what's coming back in an eventually it's going to run out like this, the only way they are "set for life" is if they die at 50, plus they only have ONE livelihood an it's based on a site that's unpredictable, one change in how payments an old vlogs are done an they are fked
People who proclaim to be "set for life" are not set for life. You hit the point exactly regarding their livelihood.

Reactions: 13
Someone here explained it to me after Tim mentioned it in the live. Apparently you fill out a form and put $1000 down to get on the list to place your order. Tim has not ordered yet. He's on the list apparently.
Ah - makes sense - thank you!
Is that where he specified he wants an ugly orange one? :unsure:

Reactions: 7
What type of grill did they get?? A friend of mine in Texas has a Hester and had to replace it after about 8 years. The replacement cost almost $7K. Even if they are set for life, I doubt the Trackholes would spend that kind of money just for a grill. Pic below of the outdoor “kitchen” with the Hester.
#homemovies
View attachment 2403741
Now THAT'S an outdoor kitchen space I' be jealous of! I have all my toys (smoker, blackstone, pizza oven) and my pool, but not in a setup as nice as this one.

Ah - makes sense - thank you!
Is that where he specified he wants an ugly orange one? :unsure:
I don't think the Trackers were transparent when they originally said they "ordered a Rivian". Maybe they are too dumb to even know themselves.

When you go to the website, you just give them your email, name, etc and $1000. You configure your vehicle at a later date. So they did not pick the ugly orange one. They basically just put their name in for the chance to actually order one. Tim said in the live that it is not ordered.

I wonder if there is a saboteur at Rivian. 🤔

Screen Shot 2023-08-25 at 10.49.34 AM.png

• Haha
I know I'm beating a dead horse here but why don't they ever tell J$ "NO" - him bouncing from bed to bed in RTG was just not right.

here's a thought Trackholes - how about taking your nearly 4 year old son to a playground or park with a ball and then he can let go of some
of his energy that way? Not rolling around some random beds / chairs in a furniture store.

Your Welcome - I'm here to help if you need anything else - 🤣 🤣

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.