The Tim Tracker #143 Thanks to Seward for having us out!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tim must have remembered they have a reddit page. At almost 1 am Florida time, I received a notification that I was banned from the Tim Tracker subreddit (my throw away account anyway as my main was blocked a long long time ago.)
The post that got me blocked? I commented (over two months ago) that Jenn isn’t the only one with 2 kids and it’s sad she can’t put them both to bed on her own. At least we know since Tim moderates their subreddit that he at least saw that comment.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
🎶Baby hates mom-ee
Baby hates mom-ee
Shoving a camera in, getting her own face in
Growling get out my face now!🎶

Baby isn't bonding with mommy, but mommmy's camera.
When a baby turns their body away from you repeatedly, they don't like you
She can't even feed him, but daddy's old hat with it.
It's actually concerning. J$ asks the question we all do about the patio furniture, "Why do we need that?" Kid has better spatial relation than his parents.
Dim acting like he knows anything about anything. He doesn't understand compartmentalization of function, and I hate him too much to explain. It's under warranty, stupid.
Ooh no, you might have to act like a parent and ferry the kid around? The horror!

Yeah, the grill is way too close to the house and misplaced. Ya fucked that up.
What pool/construction company leaves that kind of mess after a job? WTF?!

He's looking like a melty Richard Spencer out there on the patio- talking about island music.:sneaky:

*Also, not super impressed with Tesla, no matter what, you should have a way into the car.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Yep. That part had me almost spit out my water.
---
Oh hey there's that fancy Jeep Buddy rode like twice and then never again. Along with the tricycle Dim's mom got for Buddy. Next to the bust that Dim probably fondles on his way in and out of the garage. And Da Baby's sink bathtub behind the topiary bunnies...
View attachment 2402811
Jesus! Is this a scene from ‘Hoarders-Buried Alive’? If not, it should be.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why don't they spend an afternoon and clean that garage. That pile of junk just thrown there would stress me out big time. There is no reason for that.
Hey Jenn - do something for a change and clean up the mess. You don't have to even leave the house. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 24
All I kept hearing when Dim was going on his super-long whining/explanation/excuses of the logistics of trying to get the Tesla battery changed while juggling school pickup/dropoff and his barely part-time job of filming as if he's a single parent is "well well well if it isn't the consequences of my own actions". Or inaction, rather.

Yet they bought (wait list) for another, bigger, electric vehicle.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Why don't they spend an afternoon and clean that garage. That pile of junk just thrown there would stress me out big time. There is no reason for that.
Hey Jenn - do something for a change and clean up the mess. You don't have to even leave the house. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
How can your expect her to do that? She has two kids!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I said this a while ago. People who have real money don't talk about how much money they have. Even if they are really "set for life", a person with actual money would never say that out loud.
I agree, they act like new money (I think it's called) with the way they throw it about an usually new money just burns out in the end

My grandparents were wealthy an honestly I had no clue they even had as much till they passed an inheritances were given, they never once spoke about money an they were happy in a cosy 3 bed house an just about everyone of my papas t-shirts had a hole in it 😅 they didn't throw cash about an only bought what was needed, they both retired happily at 60 from jobs they enjoyed an were indeed "set for life"

People that throw cash about an flex are usually the ones that aren't doing the greatest but are trying to keep up the facade that they are fine because they want to hide the truth an are in denial, while I do think they did do better than we thought with money in their prime I think now they are realising that the money going out is way over what's coming back in an eventually it's going to run out like this, the only way they are "set for life" is if they die at 50, plus they only have ONE livelihood an it's based on a site that's unpredictable, one change in how payments an old vlogs are done an they are fked

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Although, I am suspicious that he didn't do a lot of the critical work himself on the outdoor kitchen. There was that one day where some other guy was with him. And, there's no way he could have installed those fans alone.
I really don’t know how the ceiling can support those fans.

Just watching the home slog, can they tell Jackpot to chew with his mouth closed. My word chomping away, no correction. Poor kid will slowly learn the ways of the Pig.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
---
Oh hey there's that fancy Jeep Buddy rode like twice and then never again. Along with the tricycle Dim's mom got for Buddy. Next to the bust that Dim probably fondles on his way in and out of the garage. And Da Baby's sink bathtub behind the topiary bunnies...
View attachment 2402811
OMG! Just catching up while on vaca. That is insane!

OT- we went to our first Wegman’s- I get the hype.

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
---
View attachment 2402811
Why would you show your garage looking this. Mine may look like this but I am not showing the whole world.
---
OMG! Just catching up while on vaca. That is insane!

OT- we went to our first Wegman’s- I get the hype.
We went to our first Publix's in June, it was awesome. Got myself a pub sub. We don't have Publix in Ohio.

This issue Dim had of being boxed in by school pick up time is going to keep coming up again and again. I could almost buy the nanny for big baby if J4D was doing school drop off or pick ups, editing, and doing the shopping and errands during the day. But everything that happens outside those 4 walls is all on Dim and it’s insane.

The “recipe” for vegetable kabobs was wild. She’s not great in the kitchen, but she does cook everyday it seems (even if it out of a box, she’s doing the steps). She really should have enough kitchen common sense at this point to figure out how to make a kabob.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
WTF Wade....these people are "set for life", why in the world you gift them a $60 membership?

I don't understand these stans.

Screen Shot 2023-08-25 at 8.36.05 AM.png

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
The “recipe” for vegetable kabobs was wild. She’s not great in the kitchen, but she does cook everyday it seems (even if it out of a box, she’s doing the steps). She really should have enough kitchen common sense at this point to figure out how to make a kabob.
The fact that she needed a recipe to put veggies on a skewer with some seasoning made me laugh out loud. How is she basically 40 with still zero common sense in the kitchen? Maybe the same reason she’s edited their videos for a decade and still doesn’t know what the hell she is doing. They are so lucky these videos of theirs got popular and gave them money because she really is good for nothing otherwise
---
Also, saying she cooks everyday is a bit too nice. You forgot their 5 days a week every week staycations and nights out to eat sodium filled high caloric meals at the parks and beyond

This issue Dim had of being boxed in by school pick up time is going to keep coming up again and again. I could almost buy the nanny for big baby if J4D was doing school drop off or pick ups, editing, and doing the shopping and errands during the day. But everything that happens outside those 4 walls is all on Dim and it’s insane.

Soon to be 3 walls after the heat shield fails

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
….can they tell Jackpot to chew with his mouth closed
(general comment)

I’ve been mentioning this for a long time!
Hoping that it would be addressed at his yearly physicals.
But then J$ is perfect and they won’t bring the issues up or answer the doctor’s questions truthfully and honestly.

There might be a physical reason for him not being able to chew correctly*** (jaw misalignment) and for his garbled speech (the tongue issue @xmasbdaygirl mentioned.)
He’s turning 4 in November and still drools.
It just doesn’t add up correctly.

Though according to them if it isn’t filmed or talked about by themselves it didn’t happen.
Which makes me think Jackson hasn’t consistently had his yearly checkups.

***or an issue that triggers a gagging reflex.
Which means the supposed choking incident could have been him just gagging (which all babies do when they are learning to eat a new different textured food or the food piece is too big) with Gin freaking out and blowing it out of proportion to Tim.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Why didn't they just buy a Blackstone for the patio? Cheaper and easier to clean. They're so stupid.
Especially when they're only making burgers and hotdogs! He just saw an expensive grill and said he wanted it. It will rot out in 5 years anyway.

Reactions: 14
(general comment)

I’ve been mentioning this for a long time!
Hoping that it would be addressed at his yearly physicals.
But then J$ is perfect and they won’t bring the issues up or answer the doctor’s questions truthfully and honestly.

There might be a physical reason for him not being able to chew correctly*** (jaw misalignment) and for his garbled speech (the tongue issue @xmasbdaygirl mentioned.)
He’s turning 4 in November and still drools.
It just doesn’t add up correctly.

Though according to them if it isn’t filmed or talked about by themselves it didn’t happen.
Which makes me think Jackson hasn’t consistently had his yearly checkups.

***or an issue that triggers a gagging reflex.
Which means the supposed choking incident could have been him just gagging (which all babies do when they are learning to eat a new different textured food or the food piece is too big) with Gin freaking out and blowing it out of proportion to Tim.
He would have had to have a physical to enter school, even preschool, even private school. Florida is all willy nilly about a lot of things, they do not screw around with school physicals and vaccinations. (Rightfully so) There's a special state form that needs to be filled out every year. Urgent care places even do cheap $15 school physicals. I do think that J$ has been to some sort of doctor.

That said, and I've mentioned this before, when you bring a kid to the doctor, sick or well, they typically act like a completely different human than their usual selves. Doctor's offices are terrifying. So, if you've never brought a young child to a doctor, they typically just sit there, scared out of their minds. The doctor tries to talk to the child. The child blankly stares or shakes their head yes or no. Even older kids. Then the doctor and parent have the conversation about the issues, the milestones, etc. So if Tim and Jenn have not indicated to a medical professional that J$ drools at almost 4, the doctor doesn't know about it. If Tim and Jenn haven't said, we don't always understand him when we speaks, the doctor doesn't know. The doctor would be able to see bumps, bruises, swelling, cuts and make a diagnosis from that, they cannot diagnose something they don't know about. I know for certain Tim and Jenn think J$ is the smartest almost 4 year old on the planet (he knows Chinese!!!!) and would never, ever admit to another person that he is less than perfect.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.