The Tim Tracker #143 Thanks to Seward for having us out!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All this talk of exploiting kids made me think of what I thought was the saddest part of the last home vlog. Jackson was standing over in the corner of the kitchen asking for his turn to be on camera.

1693002972046.png

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
Instead of throwing money away on an outdoor kitchen they will never use, they should have upgraded the lighting in their home so that they don’t need to film in the kitchen anymore since according to them, that’s the only place with good lighting.

Reactions: 26
All this talk of exploiting kids made me think of what I thought was the saddest part of the last home vlog. Jackson was standing over in the corner of the kitchen asking for his turn to be on camera.

View attachment 2404828
He remembers when he was included. But because he got older (and wasn’t parented), he is a problem and they won’t let him be a part of the thing they care about most: vlogging. Big baby is the special one now (for now). But he too will get older and not behave perfectly. Soon it will be two kids in the corner asking mom and dad if they can be a part of vlogging again because it’s the only way they get shown love.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
Instead of throwing money away on an outdoor kitchen they will never use, they should have upgraded the lighting in their home so that they don’t need to film in the kitchen anymore since according to them, that’s the only place with good lighting.
But if they got good lighting throughout the house, they wouldn't be able to use "good lighting" as an excuse to keep gravitating toward their emotional support fridge.
---

View attachment 2404828
Nobody puts Buddy in a corner except for Buddy. 🎶 that's me in the corner 🎶

Is that lumpy breastmilk in the cups next to the "we totally don't drink at all" cork collection?

Have I mentioned I hate their nasty beige house? I can't stand all the unnecessary clutter in their home - isn't the nanny supposed to do "light housekeeping"? They always have so much bleeping junk EVERYWHERE. Even my cats don't cause this much chaos with their toys when they've got the zoomies.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Kids will say anything and everything and I can't wait for the day when J$ starts telling his teachers about how his dad is always filming booty butts and his mom lays on the couch and stuffs her face and watches TV all day.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Didn’t the Trackers say once that they regret showing their own faces on camera? As if they were going to make beautiful, cinematic videos instead.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So she finished a whole season of Twisted Metal and he already watched Ahsoka? For two people who constantly say they don't have enough time to do things they sure are able to find plenty of time to watch TV.
yet Dimmy is so concerned about his Tesla and he can’t get to film at universal. Then with school it only gives him three hours in the park to film and apparently that’s not enough time. What else do you do? Why can’t the mother look after her child? Why does he need direct supervision at all times? Useless should be able to edit and keep an eye on him as he PLAYS INDEPENDENTLY in the front room, or you know in your oversized office. Set boundaries and you tell him he’s not allowed to leave or block it off so he can’t leave. Wow imagine that or you know film some Dimmy and Me afternoons in the parks. Have a series “kid gets to pick what we do in (insert park name here)”.

This is your job Dimmy boy. This is your income. You chose this job, you chose to have a family. You can’t let it get in your way or how are you going to provide for your family. Someone needs to step up and it’s not you.

Reactions: 22
yet Dimmy is so concerned about his Tesla and he can’t get to film at universal. Then with school it only gives him three hours in the park to film and apparently that’s not enough time. What else do you do? Why can’t the mother look after her child? Why does he need direct supervision at all times? Useless should be able to edit and keep an eye on him as he PLAYS INDEPENDENTLY in the front room, or you know in your oversized office. Set boundaries and you tell him he’s not allowed to leave or block it off so he can’t leave. Wow imagine that or you know film some Dimmy and Me afternoons in the parks. Have a series “kid gets to pick what we do in (insert park name here)”.

This is your job Dimmy boy. This is your income. You chose this job, you chose to have a family. You can’t let it get in your way or how are you going to provide for your family. Someone needs to step up and it’s not you.
Last time Tim tried a “kid picks what we do in Disney Springs” Jackson wanted to go up in the balloon. They didn’t do that. Jackson also asked for an $11 souvenir cup at the T-Rex cafe (I think that’s where they ate) and Tim said no, it was too expensive.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
I can't stand the clutter and mess of that house either. tit everywhere. Two strollers in the living room. Why? Toys and boxes and random crap. Right next to the wino box is more unopened Hot Wheels. 🙄 And they will save it all FOREVER because she is a hoarder. She has a damn storage unit for clothes! That is not in anyway normal. 🤣Even before they had money and kids the house looked like it belonged to a hoarder granny.
---
Last time Tim tried a “kid picks what we do in Disney Springs” Jackson wanted to go up in the balloon. They didn’t do that. Jackson also asked for an $11 souvenir cup at the T-Rex cafe (I think that’s where they ate) and Tim said no, it was too expensive.
But they can buy a million stupid water bottles and cups but fill a fridge right outside their kitchen with bottles of water.🙄

Reactions: 13
I feel that's the cleanest the counter and dining table have been in years. Nanny Claws and/or the new nanny must have done some house cleaning.

Reactions: 14
I can't stand the clutter and mess of that house either. tit everywhere. Two strollers in the living room. Why? Toys and boxes and random crap. Right next to the wino box is more unopened Hot Wheels. 🙄 And they will save it all FOREVER because she is a hoarder. She has a damn storage unit for clothes! That is not in anyway normal. 🤣Even before they had money and kids the house looked like it belonged to a hoarder granny.
---

But they can buy a million stupid water bottles and cups but fill a fridge right outside their kitchen with bottles of water.🙄
The strollers in the house thing really grosses me out. They bring the stroller here, there and everywhere. Theme parks, hotels, parking lots, stores, you basically drive it through whatever nastiness is on the ground and then you park it in your kitchen? Where you routinely sit on the floor and play, eat, do arts and crafts because for whatever reason this family refuses to sit at a table? That's disgusting.
---
I feel that's the cleanest the counter and dining table have been in years. Nanny Claws and/or the new nanny must have done some house cleaning.
It's where they feed their infant and brush their preschool aged child's teeth. They have to keep it clean. 😂

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I thought the surfaces looked just a little less cluttered this week too.

I think they have a cleaning service. The house would be completely corroded with dirt right now if it was up to them. I know it’s dirty, but it would be unusable.

Reactions: 14
Dimmy also doesn’t wait longer than ten minutes to ride any rides or understands how genie+ works.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
I thought the surfaces looked just a little less cluttered this week too.

I think they have a cleaning service. The house would be completely corroded with dirt right now if it was up to them. I know it’s dirty, but it would be unusable.
Could you imagine the tea that a cleaning person would spill if they found us over here? ☕

I saw this posted somewhere, it made me sad because J$ would truly love to go to a Halloween event at the Crayola Experience. Instead his father will go to Universal 9000 times before HHN even starts and MNSSHP 5 times without him. That poor child. I'm so sad for him.

Screen Shot 2023-08-25 at 8.28.15 PM.png

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Didn’t the Trackers say once that they regret showing their own faces on camera? As if they were going to make beautiful, cinematic videos instead.
Yes. I can’t find that video now.
An acquaintance of their’s that gave them softball questions. Michael S…
It might have been made private by the creator.
If anyone knows his name I could dig deeper.

Reactions: 9
View attachment 2403984

🤦🏻‍♀️ accident waiting to happen!
If they have seating around that island, there is no room to cook at that grill as well. A flame up and you cannot back up.
---
View attachment 2404021

And they don’t measure either!
How are they going to fit all of this in that small patio space??
---

Thx. Didn’t catch the price tag.

The bar stool arm height will be the only thing Tim would have measured for, then.
We spent 5,000 on 3 chairs and a fire pit. Ours came with. A warranty for fading and the cushion stuffing though. I bet they didn't get that and I guarantee they need that stuffing warranty for Jenn.

Reactions: 8
So Tim does school pick up and drop off, da baby has a new nanny starting imminently, what is Jenn’s job, apart from editing and nursing? How does she fill her day?
Plot twist: Jenn is going back to complete all 12 grades of school, with two weeks for each grade, to prove she is competent enough to manage the LLC.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
How do I start a separate thread on another million dollar content creator who is exploiting her kids ?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.