The Tim Tracker #141 The World Is Our Septic Tank

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Marriot seems happy with what Tim put out. But of course a hotel PR department is going to put things in the best light possible:

1691419840178.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Their videos literally made me less likely to stay there and we are offsiters when we go to WDW. The room looked gross, especially after they trashed it. That dinner food looked bad. They didn’t really do anything. I don’t know why anyone invites them out.
Every single thing they film looks awful the way they present it.

Reactions: 16
Jenn can only handle making core memories with one child at a time.

My hairdresser joked that the only reason she had her kids 18 years apart was because she could not raise two at the same time. In reality she had issues getting pregnant and she'd never thought she'd had another kid after she had her 1st one at 20.

Reactions: 8
If I'm Marriott, I'm not sure how I would feel about the Tracker review. I didn't hear a lot of enthusiasm in Tim or Jenn's voice when they described things. Marriott probably wanted reviews with excitement. The whispering monotone Trackers didn't entice me to book a weekend.
Not that any vlogger is doing anything right, but I do appreciate that Mammoth will stand outside of the pool entrance and say there are people/children swimming, so for obvious reasons they won't be filming in the pool area. The idea of multiple vloggers being invited out to feature the Mermaid party is completely distasteful.

Reactions: 30
Not that any vlogger is doing anything right, but I do appreciate that Mammoth will stand outside of the pool entrance and say there are people/children swimming, so for obvious reasons they won't be filming in the pool area. The idea of multiple vloggers being invited out to feature the Mermaid party is completely distasteful.
PMM used to do the same when doing resort tours. I have seen one in a while so I don't know if he still does. It was refreshing because PMM would be like 'this is the pool but there's people swimming so I won't go in the area' while Tim just barged right in to show everything.

• Wow
Reactions: 23
PMM used to do the same when doing resort tours. I have seen one in a while so I don't know if he still does. It was refreshing because PMM would be like 'this is the pool but there's people swimming so I won't go in the area' while Tim just barged right in to show everything.
Maybe they should have had a special night for vloggers/media and close the area for a couple hours.

Reactions: 20
Poor Ollie, gets left out. #wheresollie
Frankly, I'm always glad for the kids to not be filmed. They should be left alone to try to gain some semblance of a normal childhood instead of constantly being filmed in inappropriate situations/clothes for their classless "parents" to monetize.

Reactions: 18
The Marriot seems happy with what Tim put out. But of course a hotel PR department is going to put things in the best light possible:

View attachment 2363235
I headed over to their FB and let them know I'd rather not book a stay with someone who promotes and rewards crappy people with racist/homophobic pasts and who exploit their babies for monetization. I saw a few of us already did the same, so I'd suggest everyone else do the same.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

View attachment 2363235
It is baffling to me that the Trackers were #hosted at this hotel. I stayed at the Orlando World Center Marriott in 2009, many years before living in Florida, and I got the vibe that they were catering to business travelers. I was there with my dad, who was on a business trip. The hotel itself I thought was really cool. We did not have a car, which was a huge mistake. The hotel had a very limited shuttle service to Disney (at that time). There was no shuttle to Universal or SeaWorld. I remember we had to get a Mears bus to Universal and we usually got a taxi or a town car to go to the Disney parks. It got really expensive! I do specifically remember my Dad getting the Eggs Benedict at one of the restaurants in the hotel---that is kind of relatable to the Trackers I guess.

Reactions: 12
It is baffling to me that the Trackers were #hosted at this hotel. I stayed at the Orlando World Center Marriott in 2009, many years before living in Florida, and I got the vibe that they were catering to business travelers. I was there with my dad, who was on a business trip. The hotel itself I thought was really cool. We did not have a car, which was a huge mistake. The hotel had a very limited shuttle service to Disney (at that time). There was no shuttle to Universal or SeaWorld. I remember we had to get a Mears bus to Universal and we usually got a taxi or a town car to go to the Disney parks. It got really expensive! I do specifically remember my Dad getting the Eggs Benedict at one of the restaurants in the hotel---that is kind of relatable to the Trackers I guess.
Couldn't agree more about catering to business travelers. I stayed there a few years back for a conference that was being held at Swan & Dolphin (my boss missed the cutoff for rooms there because he sucked ass lol). This Marriot felt like 80% business travelers and 20% families staying offsite for the theme parks. Nothing about the stay screamed "family resort" to me.

Reactions: 11
I’ve said this before. One day Dim is going to record the wrong kids in their swimsuits at a waterpark and piss off Seaside Tony visiting from Staten Island then get his nose bashed in with his camera. A guy, by himself, filming at a pool isn’t a good look.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Frankly, I'm always glad for the kids to not be filmed. They should be left alone to try to gain some semblance of a normal childhood instead of constantly being filmed in inappropriate situations/clothes for their classless "parents" to monetize.
I mostly agree. I hope they’re at least taking pictures and not sharing them. I wonder which would be worse. Having my childhood monetized or not be in any photos and it’s like I never existed.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I mostly agree. I hope they’re at least taking pictures and not sharing them. I wonder which would be worse. Having my childhood monetized or not be in any photos and it’s like I never existed.
I would love to believe they spend quality family time together off camera. Take the kids to do fun family outings or staying in to play with them at home. Taking J$ to swim lessons or whatever they have him in for the month. Creating those "core" memories off camera.
But we all know who we are dealing with. Yes, I would like both the poor boys off public views. We've seen many articles posted here regarding children growing up as a social media presence. We've all mentioned here how likely it will be for the boys to find the videos of themselves and see their parents mocking them and making fun of them and the crappy, downgrading comments. Or classmates, teachers, etc finding these videos and how that may go. 😖

I am kind of shocked she didn't try to shill more footage of Oliver in the water. It's been her thing lately between AMI, one of those tacky houses, and Discovery Cove. I'm glad she didn't because that poor baby looks uncomfortable. Though, he looks uncomfortable whenever he is near his sour milk dispenser.

Reactions: 16
I don't get it. I'm a freelance writer and I used to write about resorts and areas for businesspeople. Marriott Orlando was one of them. It doesn't scream family vacation and they shouldn't be associated with the Trackers imo. The whole thing is odd, including the event.

I headed over to their FB and let them know I'd rather not book a stay with someone who promotes and rewards crappy people with racist/homophobic pasts and who exploit their babies for monetization. I saw a few of us already did the same, so I'd suggest everyone else do the same.
Are you talking about Walt Disney? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.