The Tim Tracker #141 The World Is Our Septic Tank

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looked completely unhinged smiling for the camera in the pool. It’s like when you think your friend is taking a picture of you, but it’s actually a video but in their case, she knows damn well Tim is shooting a video so why she was tilting her head to the side, posing and smiling? Again, completely unhinged and completely unnatural.
View attachment 2362017View attachment 2362019
She’s living her life for youtube, constantly wanting to be be thumbnail ready!

Aaaaand then she always chooses the weirdest thumbnail ever, like wtf is that picture of Tim’s ugly chest really the best choice?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She looked completely unhinged smiling for the camera in the pool. It’s like when you think your friend is taking a picture of you, but it’s actually a video but in their case, she knows damn well Tim is shooting a video so why she was tilting her head to the side, posing and smiling? Again, completely unhinged and completely unnatural.
View attachment 2362017View attachment 2362019
The only time I ever see people smile like that in pics is when they are drunk or at least have a decent buzz. Maybe she’s working on her next cork box.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Booked a trip for WDW in Nov & the first night of the after hours holiday at HS. Then it me that we have a high chance of seeing all the vloggers. I mentioned it to my husband & he said I am not allowed to talk to ol Timmy, but we can walk by & yell cyclops 😂
We got tickets for the first Jollywood Nights event as well.

Reactions: 9
These Orlando Mukbangers better watch out, there is a new kid in town…

Timmy Alvarez from Timmy’s Takeout just did his first Magic kingdom video. He won’t be everybody’s cup of tea but his food descriptions and videography are leaps and bounds beyond what any of the current batch of regulars are churning out

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Thanks for the advice! Yeah I definitely meant to write two days for just DL and DCA and two days for Universal.. We have about a week to be there, I just need to allow travel days
---

We are from South Carolina.. I'm not too worried about the heat.. was more thinking rainy
---

Any good suggestions for hotels near Universal?
I'll think about it, I haven't been to Universal in a long, long time so it's pretty different. I hear there are some nice ones. We'd just drive and never stay overnight since it was about 30-45 minutes from our house growing up.

Reactions: 5
She’s living her life for youtube, constantly wanting to be be thumbnail ready!

Aaaaand then she always chooses the weirdest thumbnail ever, like wtf is that picture of Tim’s ugly chest really the best choice?
And that twirling around she was doing with Jackson in the pool....so phoney....even Jackson looked like he was thinking wtf are you doing...you never play with me in the pool

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Thank you for this information. I’m new to the Florida area and have been looking for an excuse to go to Gatorland. I am about 2 hours away from Orlando and I’m still trying to get settled but am planning on taking my toddler there soon.
gatorland is great! i’d definitely recommend going! their AP’s are cheap as well around 50 for an adult i think! i grew up going there, have connections and majority of staff are so lovely and fun to be around! they take amazing care of their animals, i think a lot of people who go there fail to recognize the fact that the gators live how they would out in the wild. all their gators are rescues or born into the park, they even have more animals behind the scenes which hopefully they’ll slowly bring out into the park someday they have beautiful monitor lizards behind the scenes that i hope to see out in the park even if it’s just for a little bit or for out for educational activities like they have at seaworld/busch gardens! i absolutely love the shows & the swamp walk! the swamp walk does have wildlife (obviously) that aren’t gatorlands especially snakes, you’re in the swamp, so always be aware of your surroundings especially after rain storms! there’s some otters out there and baby raccoons they’re adorable :’)

food options are pretty unhealthy (though they have salad options at pearls) but that’s a park in orlando for ya am i right? 🤣

Reactions: 8
If I'm Marriott, I'm not sure how I would feel about the Tracker review. I didn't hear a lot of enthusiasm in Tim or Jenn's voice when they described things. Marriott probably wanted reviews with excitement. The whispering monotone Trackers didn't entice me to book a weekend.

Reactions: 21
Their videos literally made me less likely to stay there and we are offsiters when we go to WDW. The room looked gross, especially after they trashed it. That dinner food looked bad. They didn’t really do anything. I don’t know why anyone invites them out.

Reactions: 18
I might have missed it. But what time were the mermaid "meet and greet?" Also, what time was the laser show? 8pm? If I was a tourist and this might be the one and done time I go to Orlando. I'd not want to leave Disney or Universal early to see a mermaid show at 6pm. If I was at Sea World that day (as to me that is not an all day place. Meaning go there at opening and leave by 430/530pm) maybe I'd go back to the hotel and see it. But I can't see an average tourist going to it.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.