The Tim Tracker #141 The World Is Our Septic Tank

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m with @CoolWhip. I think they stayed and just had no usable footage. She has proven time and time again she can’t handle to be away from him and she can’t take care of her own kids. There was no way she was gonna go home with both of them by herself all day. Jess probably had j$ at the pool to keep him away from the little potato spud. Gin probably claimed to be nursing nonstop so she could binge her shows from the room.

Reactions: 17
J$ must have been acting way up. In the pool, he decided to kick the GoPro (though I'd do the same) and Ginn looked like a miserable bleep with no emotion spinning Buddy around (and they seriously need to do something about those tiny little yellow booty shorts if they're going to insist on continuing to exploit him on the internet) in the pool. And of allllll the dining options at this "Vegas" Marriott hotel, they decide to go with pizzas that looked sadder than generic frozen pizza (1 each for Buddy, Dimmy and Nanny Claws) and Ginn's bulging bulgogi ordered to their room for dinner?

Reactions: 12
Life long Floridian here. I would put fans all over me if it didn't look so dorky. Now I'm just randomly popping off. 🤣
They STAYED THE NIGHT!
100%. Florida temps suck. I don't care how weird I look... If I have the chance to use a fan, I will.

This whole did they stay or not debate reminds of a scene from Major League where two of the superfans are arguing whether the trajectory of the ball indicated that it would be a home run. A third fan says, "Who gives a tit? It's gone."

I am that third fan.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
100%. Florida temps suck. I don't care how weird I look... If I have the chance to use a fan, I will.
I lived in Southwest Florida for a longggg time and worked a couple of different jobs, one of them being a sign holder for half the day. But at one point I worked at a big hospital chain and the parking lot had ZERO trees in it. I would get into my car after a 9-5 and the air in the car would be hotter than the air in my body and I would legitimately choke on hot air. Not to mention I’ve been a cart person at wal mart in the Florida heat. They’re such little babies when it comes to themselves but then they don’t give a tit when J$ overheats to the point of throwing up. Make it make sense

Reactions: 6
I'm heat intolerant (thanks to my defective thyroid and dysautonomia!), so I make it through summer by not traveling unless it's to the opposite hemisphere and only doing activities that have AC or involve a pool or other body of water. 😆 In the winter though is when I thrive. I even purposefully saved my last WDW trip to be in early February and the humidity was still too much for me (I'm so used to dry heat, I feel like I'm dying even when the humidity locally even goes up a bit on muggy days). Weird how I was able to survive staying hydrated though by bringing my reusable water bottle though instead of continuing to buy Dasani water! This other time I had to go to a work conference in New Orleans in the middle of June where it was still 98º at night and I absolutely carried around a little fan (but I also didn't dress in all-black or use a giant baby in a carrier as an excuse to point a fan straight at my face). I even got heat exhaustion once at a baseball game where it was 68º but there was no breeze and we were sitting in the sun. So now I carry water with me around everywhere.

Reactions: 13
Just watched the part 2 video of this Marriott staycation. I have never seen 2 people so bored with their kids in the pool, and you can tell they were playing with him only because they were recording. Also the editing was absolutely horrible..my 10yo even noticed the breakfast buffet into that was show 2x..

Reactions: 20
J$ must have been acting way up. In the pool, he decided to kick the GoPro (though I'd do the same) and Ginn looked like a miserable bleep with no emotion spinning Buddy around (and they seriously need to do something about those tiny little yellow booty shorts if they're going to insist on continuing to exploit him on the internet) in the pool. And of allllll the dining options at this "Vegas" Marriott hotel, they decide to go with pizzas that looked sadder than generic frozen pizza (1 each for Buddy, Dimmy and Nanny Claws) and Ginn's bulging bulgogi ordered to their room for dinner?
I will admit, I'm not fancy enough to say that I've ever ordered room service at a Marriott, but doesn't room service come on a tray? Isn't room service served on actual plates not cardboard boxes and plastic containers? With those cute little salt and pepper shakers?

I’m with @CoolWhip. I think they stayed and just had no usable footage. She has proven time and time again she can’t handle to be away from him and she can’t take care of her own kids. There was no way she was gonna go home with both of them by herself all day. Jess probably had j$ at the pool to keep him away from the little potato spud. Gin probably claimed to be nursing nonstop so she could binge her shows from the room.
This makes a lot of sense considering the buddy segregation law. Plus no way Gin was getting enough attention at that event.

Reactions: 9
Just watched the part 2 video of this Marriott staycation. I have never seen 2 people so bored with their kids in the pool, and you can tell they were playing with him only because they were recording. Also the editing was absolutely horrible..my 10yo even noticed the breakfast buffet into that was show 2x..
Fixed it! They harbor extreme resentment towards their children. Ginn especially. From living that sweet grifter life and not do tit, now they sometimes have to care of the kids they CouLDn’T HAVe.

Reactions: 15
He’s wearing a lanyard in the second pic. It’s not the collar. And I think that purple bit is his Murse
Yeah, @xmasbdaygirl clarified that for me. What's your thoughts on J. wearing the two different shirts? One going up the elevator (on what they called Day 1) then a different one meeting Mingo at breakfast (on what they called Day 2?)

Reactions: 5
Yeah, @xmasbdaygirl clarified that for me. What's your thoughts on J. wearing the two different shirts? One going up the elevator (on what they called Day 1) then a different one meeting Mingo at breakfast (on what they called Day 2?)
Yeah I saw that after, my bad.
I think he wore two different shirts because it was different days. Maybe they stayed the night because they did claim it was late with the laser show and whatever, but I’m almost positive her and the kids left after breakfast and stayed at home with the nanny. She put in footage of them swimming together on day 2 but I think it was actually from day 1. Tim was absolutely alone on day 2. He was filming himself alone in the hotel room with no sign of anyone, and walking around and they were nowhere in sight. It was a very strange clip and paste of days to make it seem like they were there.

Reactions: 11
Fixed it! They harbor extreme resentment towards their children. Ginn especially. From living that sweet grifter life and not do tit, now they sometimes have to care of the kids they CouLDn’T HAVe.
Lol...yeah..true. I cannot imagine hating my kids this much. My kids are my entire world and we plan everything for their enjoyment more than ours. I wish I could provide half the experiences they get to do with my kids. Makes me hate them so much

Reactions: 13
Who even knows anymore. They are a strange couple and she has terrible editing skills. I have never witnessed someone doing the exact same thing for 10 years straight with zero improvement.

Reactions: 19
Does it really matter if they stayed 1 night, 2 nights, or 0 nights? They suck either way.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
There's a video of Tim and Jackson in the pool stalking mermaids on the Marriott fb page.
I don't see Jenn or new baby but I couldn't get a good look at the bar.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It's wonderful. It's one of my favorite places to visit; we go at least 1-2x a year. And the Halloween stuff they started a few years' back is so fun.

Hotties aside, it's so much more than gators - lots of different animals (not just reptiles), a nice train ride, plenty of shows, a great "swamp" walk (elevated wooden boardwalk) that takes you through real Florida and is actually a swamp area that feeds the headwaters of the Everglades, and one of the best and most well-known natural bird rookeries in the Southeast (big with wildlife photographers, dependent upon the time of year)

They play up the hillbilly schtick there but they're really a wonderful super professional facility (majorly focused on conservation and species preservation but that doesn't get much attention beyond local news; they're frequently on Fox35 in the mornings). If you ever engage with them, they immediately drop any sort of schtick and are SO knowledgeable about every animal there and love educating you about all the animals, their quirks, etc.

Plan for all day (or most of the day) (operating hours usually are 10-6), if you want a leisurely visit. They've got an AWESOME splash pad for your little one as well! Just don't expect food options to blow you away. The food is pretty standard hot dogs, burgers, chicken tenders, etc. We usually eat at Pearl's there bc there's nice covered seating, fans, and sometimes even peacocks roaming around while you're eating. :)
We love Gatorland too. They really seem to care for the animals and the rescues. Lovely place 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.