The Tim Tracker #141 The World Is Our Septic Tank

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are these the two shirts you're referring to? It looks like the same shirt, but it's actually got a different pattern on the collar.
Probably the same brand.

Also, the first one has gold-ish accents near the sleeve; the second has purple-ish accents near the sleeve.

View attachment 2360967

View attachment 2360971
I'm counting that shirt as the same shirt. I think the thing around the collar is some sort of lanyard/ID badge.

These screenshots are from:

Day 1
Screen Shot 2023-08-06 at 11.21.31 AM.png

Day 2 same shirt, different day, but the same lanyard thing is around his neck as your second pic walking to breakfast.

Screen Shot 2023-08-06 at 11.22.03 AM.png

The purplish shoulder in your photo is the bag he's carrying in the reflection at breakfast.
Screen Shot 2023-08-06 at 11.26.16 AM.png

So two shirts total, both appear in both videos. The one that looks like a Dixie cup. The one that looks like a USPS uniform.

None of this really matters, but these two videos seem like they are on an inconsistent timeline and the tit they usually show us (tons and tons of eating) doesn't happen. That and they are so damn boring at this point. So we're all assuming that something shady is going on.

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
Thank you for this information. I’m new to the Florida area and have been looking for an excuse to go to Gatorland. I am about 2 hours away from Orlando and I’m still trying to get settled but am planning on taking my toddler there soon.
It's wonderful. It's one of my favorite places to visit; we go at least 1-2x a year. And the Halloween stuff they started a few years' back is so fun.

Hotties aside, it's so much more than gators - lots of different animals (not just reptiles), a nice train ride, plenty of shows, a great "swamp" walk (elevated wooden boardwalk) that takes you through real Florida and is actually a swamp area that feeds the headwaters of the Everglades, and one of the best and most well-known natural bird rookeries in the Southeast (big with wildlife photographers, dependent upon the time of year)

They play up the hillbilly schtick there but they're really a wonderful super professional facility (majorly focused on conservation and species preservation but that doesn't get much attention beyond local news; they're frequently on Fox35 in the mornings). If you ever engage with them, they immediately drop any sort of schtick and are SO knowledgeable about every animal there and love educating you about all the animals, their quirks, etc.

Plan for all day (or most of the day) (operating hours usually are 10-6), if you want a leisurely visit. They've got an AWESOME splash pad for your little one as well! Just don't expect food options to blow you away. The food is pretty standard hot dogs, burgers, chicken tenders, etc. We usually eat at Pearl's there bc there's nice covered seating, fans, and sometimes even peacocks roaming around while you're eating. :)

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Do you think she ever bothers checking her back for suspicious spots and moles? You know, considering her mother died of skin cancer at her current age and whatnot?
View attachment 2360065

crappy "vid" promoting the "Marroit" or stills from the upcoming Exorcist movie?
View attachment 2360066 View attachment 2360067

Why was there no warning of Dimmy's jiggly bits and tits?!?! Even his underarm fat was flapping away. 🤢
View attachment 2360074
Did anyone else see a dude he was straddling on one ride? Was I seeing things or was there a guy there on some 2-person slide? 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I'm counting that shirt as the same shirt. I think the thing around the collar is some sort of lanyard/ID badge.

These screenshots are from:

Day 1
View attachment 2361026

Day 2 same shirt, different day, but the same lanyard thing is around his neck as your second pic walking to breakfast.

View attachment 2361030

The purplish shoulder in your photo is the bag he's carrying in the reflection at breakfast.
View attachment 2361042
Ahhh... I see what you mean now.

I still find it so hard to believe Jenn wouldn't spend the night. Wasn't their tit all over one of the rooms? Why would that just be a day-use room? to bring that much to clutter it up if it wasn't going to be an overnight stay?

I dunno. Tim doesn't seem the type these days to drive everyone home at night after an event when they have the option to stay in a hotel room (and get free breakfast) - only to turn around and come right back the next morning to act like they never left?

Reactions: 17
Did anyone else see a dude he was straddling on one ride? Was I seeing things or was there a guy there on some 2-person slide? 😂
Yeah I’m pretty sure he was on a 2-person slide during the extra jiggly bits and tits part cause some other guy kept moaning and groaning.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Damn you all. That's the last time I go back in that damn vlog. 🤣
Yes Quasi. Tim has some fuzzy headed guy in between his legs. They're both whoaing and moaning.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

I still find it so hard to believe Jenn wouldn't spend the night. Wasn't their tit all over one of the rooms? Why would that just be a day-use room? to bring that much to clutter it up if it wasn't going to be an overnight stay?

I dunno. Tim doesn't seem the type these days to drive everyone home at night after an event when they have the option to stay in a hotel room (and get free breakfast) - only to turn around and come right back the next morning to act like they never left?
Oh I think for sure they spent the night, but I think they spent 1 night there. The videos, at least to me, come across as they spent two nights there because we see the mermaid party and then we see the fireworks viewing in the Day 2 video. Their house is like 20 mins away. I think if J$ was sick like Jenn mentioned in the live show, Tim brought Jenn and the kids home after breakfast and then went back and did the fireworks dessert thing and went home from there.

Reactions: 9
Oh I think for sure they spent the night, but I think they spent 1 night there. The videos, at least to me, come across as they spent two nights there because we see the mermaid party and then we see the fireworks viewing in the Day 2 video. Their house is like 20 mins away. I think if J$ was sick like Jenn mentioned in the live show, Tim brought Jenn and the kids home after breakfast and then went back and did the fireworks dessert thing and went home from there.
Oh! I thought the whole debate was that they didn't spend the night. Like one single night. 🤣 I must need more coffee.

So you're thinking they were supposed to start this on Friday night, then Sat night was the Mermaid thing, then check-out Sunday?

Reactions: 7
Yeah I’m pretty sure he was on a 2-person slide during the extra jiggly bits and tits part cause some other guy kept moaning and groaning.
Yes and if you let your imagination wander it’s not hard to see Tin being ridden hard and put away wet 😂

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Damn you all. That's the last time I go back in that damn vlog. 🤣
Yes Quasi. Tim has some fuzzy headed guy in between his legs. They're both whoaing and moaning.
Yep, I KNEW I saw some hairy dude in front of him. Maybe Jenn got jealous and went home after that? 😂 jk

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think what’s so funny about these two Marriott videos isn’t if they stayed or not (I think they stayed one night but again doesn’t matter). What’s so funny is how Jenn thinks she is such a good editor that she can chop days up and move things around and still produce a coherent video.

Truth is, they hate doing sponsored content unless it’s Disney. Or those rental houses where they can run through it in an hour.

Reactions: 12
Oh! I thought the whole debate was that they didn't spend the night. Like one single night. 🤣 I must need more coffee.

So you're thinking they were supposed to start this on Friday night, then Sat night was the Mermaid, then check-out Sunday?
I think others are debating that, I like to march to the beat of my own drum. I think Jenn and the kids bailed at some point though.

It seems weird to me that the Marriott would do something like this on a Sat/Sun night instead of Fri/Sat. I also think it's weird that we don't see J$ at the Gatorland thing. I mean that entire thing was for kids like J$. We only see him meeting the Flamingo guy in the entire video, right?

Reactions: 9

I think they spent the night and I think they had jack tit for useable video so they had to piece tit together because they were required to publish something

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I think others are debating that, I like to march to the beat of my own drum. I think Jenn and the kids bailed at some point though.

It seems weird to me that the Marriott would do something like this on a Sat/Sun night instead of Fri/Sat. I also think it's weird that we don't see J$ at the Gatorland thing. I mean that entire thing was for kids like J$. We only see him meeting the Flamingo guy in the entire video, right?
Yeah, I didn't see him at the Gatorland thing.

I DID see J. was wearing two different shirts in two different vlogs, if that helps?

In the first Marriott vlog, at around 7:10 in the elevator, he's wearing a black t-shirt but it has some sort of gold design on the back. In the morning vlog where he's meeting Mingo, he has that "Big Brother" black t-shirt on that doesn't have any sort of gold design on the back.

I'm probably all messed up w/ my timelines now, but is it possible that Tim left them in the room and went back to film the fireworks and stuff the same night as the Mermaid thing (Day 1), but Jenn spliced it in to be a (fake) "ending" to Day 2?

Reactions: 8
Yep, I KNEW I saw some hairy dude in front of him. Maybe Jenn got jealous and went home after that? 😂 jk

Was it the male nanny?

The Tim Tracker #142: Jackson Has Two Nannies---A Tim Tracker Counting Book for Children

1 Lake. Lake Nona, where we live.
2 Nannies. All famous YouTubers have one nanny per child.
3 About Three. Our famous catchphrase.
4 Meals. We have four meals a day. Breakfast, Lunch, Pizza, and Dinner
5 Hot Dogs. Daddy gets 5 hot dogs per visit to Casey's Corner.
6 Mickey Premium Bars. Daddy can eat 6 Bars for free at Mickey's Not So Scary
7 Children. That's the limit for how many tries until we get a baby girl
8 Ball. Magic 8 Ball, will we always have unlimited money? Not Likely?!?!?!
9 Warnings. We've been given 9 warnings by the HOA to fix our home.
10 Times. We will try the same item at the EPCOT Food Boos, even if we didn't like it the first 9 times.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.