The Tim Tracker #141 The World Is Our Septic Tank

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I always wondered if the costume characters have some kind of fan inside. Thanks for the tidbit! šŸ¤—
Sorry, didnā€™t realize until your response that I was very unclear by what I meant saying ā€œhereā€. I meant where I lived, not Florida. Iā€™m not American sorry.

Reactions: 3

Their diet is catching up to their 38-40 year old metabolisms. Big boy and big girl should skip the water vlogs.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Hey Jenn, I saw the weirdest thing today at the grocery store. It was a dad and 4(yes Jenn, FOUR) little kids, the youngest probably under a year old. So I'm confused because you always act like you are the first person ever to have two children thus the need for a nanny, and here is this guy out early in the morning all by himself with four kids.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Hey Jenn, I saw the weirdest thing today at the grocery store. It was a dad and 4(yes Jenn, FOUR) little kids, the youngest probably under a year old. So I'm confused because you always act like you are the first person ever to have two children thus the need for a nanny, and here is this guy out early in the morning all by himself with four kids.
I bet he even drove himself there.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Something was off about that vlog. I donā€™t think they all stayed the two nights. Thatā€™s just the vibe I got and again Iā€™m not going to watch it again to confirm because it was painful enough the first time lol

My guess is Jenn and the kids were there for part of day 2 and then Tim (or the nanny) drove them home and he rushed back to film that suite at night and possibly the waterslides. I do think parts got moved around like she did at Legoland.

Reactions: 11
Something was off about that vlog. I donā€™t think they all stayed the two nights. Thatā€™s just the vibe I got and again Iā€™m not going to watch it again to confirm because it was painful enough the first time lol

My guess is Jenn and the kids were there for part of day 2 and then Tim (or the nanny) drove them home and he rushed back to film that suite at night and possibly the waterslides. I do think parts got moved around like she did at Legoland.
The fact that Tim wore two different outfits in both videos is what made me say there was some creative editing there. I know he tends to wear the same shirts over and over again, but I don't think he wore the same two different button downs two days in a row. He starts "Day 2" in the same shirt that he's seen at the Mermaid party in Attractions Magazines vlog.

And I'm virtually positive the pool scene with the storm was filmed on Saturday, the same day as the mermaid party.

Reactions: 12
Finally saw Oppenheimer and sorry to tell you Ginn, I could have stared at Cillian Murphy's "skeleton face" for another 3 hours. Also Ginn really really really would hate the movie, she can't even deviate slightly from her delusional fantasy world nor would she be able to keep up with the dialogue. I can also see her making comments like "who's this Albert guy, he looks like Einstein!"

Though frankly, I don't think she can keep up with the dialogue in Barbie either.

There was a comment from a stan that it was good seeing Ginn and the boys at breakfast the next day.
View attachment 2360024

Also, LOL at this stan. Real great timing, Marriott promotions team and Bojos.
View attachment 2360025
IMG_5628.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 6
"Marroit"? Never heard of her. Also, JFC with the inconsistent tenses!! This is some seriously terrible English. "Ride all the slide!" ALL the single slide, huh? And then yet another long list of random bleeping "vids".

View attachment 2360043
---
"Even Michael Phelps swims with floaties sometimes!" - Ginn and Dim, probably
View attachment 2360048

šŸ«  Can you imagine going to Orlando just for this hotel? "Almost like Vegas". šŸ„“
View attachment 2360049
What's a blue tongued skink? Is it a relative of Jenn's?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The fact that Tim wore two different outfits in both videos is what made me say there was some creative editing there. I know he tends to wear the same shirts over and over again, but I don't think he wore the same two different button downs two days in a row. He starts "Day 2" in the same shirt that he's seen at the Mermaid party in Attractions Magazines vlog.

And I'm virtually positive the pool scene with the storm was filmed on Saturday, the same day as the mermaid party.
Are these the two shirts you're referring to? It looks like the same shirt, but it's actually got a different pattern on the collar.
Probably the same brand.

Also, the first one has gold-ish accents near the sleeve; the second has purple-ish accents near the sleeve.

1691334232819.png

1691334268936.png

Reactions: 4
"Marroit"? Never heard of her. Also, JFC with the inconsistent tenses!! This is some seriously terrible English. "Ride all the slide!" ALL the single slide, huh? And then yet another long list of random bleeping "vids".

View attachment 2360043
---
"Even Michael Phelps swims with floaties sometimes!" - Ginn and Dim, probably
View attachment 2360048

šŸ«  Can you imagine going to Orlando just for this hotel? "Almost like Vegas". šŸ„“
View attachment 2360049
I love Orlando but comparing it to Vegas is absurd. The thing that makes Vegas resorts special is that you can accidentally roll into another resort by accident. In Orlando every single one of them is separated by miles of residential and commercial areas. Yes I could kill an afternoon at Gaylord palms, but I'm not spending a weekend there and not leaving.
---

Their diet is catching up to their 38-40 year old metabolisms. Big boy and big girl should skip the water vlogs.
Could you clarify which one is big girl? It could honestly go either way... Big boy clearly is Jenn

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I love Orlando but comparing it to Vegas is absurd. The thing that makes Vegas resorts special is that you can accidentally roll into another resort by accident. In Orlando every single one of them is separated by miles of residential and commercial areas. Yes I could kill an afternoon at Gaylord palms, but I'm not spending a weekend there and not leaving.
---

Could you clarify which one is big girl? It could honestly go either way... Big boy clearly is Jenn
Well, not every single one. You can visit multiple Universal and Disney resorts within walking or brief travel distances (and even if you wanna count Hotel Plaza Blvd where you can walk down a street of hotels (some called "resorts"), and same with I-Drive but yeah, I get your point. Comparing the Vegas strip and Orlando are really kinda like apples and oranges.

Reactions: 5
Life long Floridian here. I would put fans all over me if it didn't look so dorky. Now I'm just randomly popping off. šŸ¤£
They STAYED THE NIGHT!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I know I'm married but, if you've never been, Gatorland has got some hotties working there.
And they're always saying "hi" to you with big smiles when you walk by them. :love:

I love going to Gatorland. :sneaky:
Thank you for this information. Iā€™m new to the Florida area and have been looking for an excuse to go to Gatorland. I am about 2 hours away from Orlando and Iā€™m still trying to get settled but am planning on taking my toddler there soon.

Reactions: 11
Life long Floridian here. I would put fans all over me if it didn't look so dorky. Now I'm just randomly popping off.šŸ¤£
They STAYED THE NIGHT!
Yeah, I agree. Not even sure why this is a debate. šŸ¤£ We're talking about the Trackers here, in the past, won't even go home to get forgotten baby shampoo or a swimming diaper, but somehow in this case, they left at night and then Tim came back bright and early the next morning (when he's normally allergic to rope drops) to film? Plus, we all know Jenn jumps at the chance to spend a night outside of her home...and get a free breakfast on top of it.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

That makes sense. So maybe Jenn stayed for breakfast on Day 2 (thatā€™s where we see Buddy and the flamingo) and then he drove her home and came back to do the waterslides and tour the fireworks suite.

Thereā€™s still the issue of the dinner in Day 2 where we hear her voice going on about her beef bulgogi, but that could have been Second Dinner footage from the night before that she moved over. (They seemed to have gone to some catered event in Day 1 as well)

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.