The Tim Tracker #140 Shave & a haircut-two idiots - one that looks like a sunburnt potato

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
100% agree.

I'm sure he loves it while she's there taking care of his kids (Buddy, D'Oliver, and sometimes even Oscar+Mayer=Ginn who I'm now nicknaming "OMGinn" thanks to @Quasimodo's brilliance)...but no one can tell me that - constantly in the back of his mind - he's not thinking about how ridiculous it looks that they need a nanny when his own BROTHER has TWO kids and NO nanny and his own MOM had FOUR kids with NO nanny. :rolleyes:
Usually agree with you but I disagree here. He’s just as far gone as she is in regards to reality. He’s lazy, arrogant, and thinks he knows best for everything and everyone. He has shown zero patience or interest of the kids outside of J$ riding rides. I think for him “out of sight, out of mind” works just fine for him so he can do what he wants to do. Which, is eating junk and complaining. Kids get in the way of whatever lifestyle he thinks he is living.

Reactions: 25
Usually agree with you but I disagree here. He’s just as far gone as she is in regards to reality. He’s lazy, arrogant, and thinks he knows best for everything and everyone. He has shown zero patience or interest of the kids outside of J$ riding rides. I think for him “out of sight, out of mind” works just fine for him so he can do what he wants to do. Which, is eating junk and complaining. Kids get in the way of whatever lifestyle he thinks he is living.
Yeah, you're probably right. I'm giving him too much credit. 🤣 🤣🤣

I'll still not doubt - at least when he's physically around his non-Jenn family - that he may still feel the teeniest tiniest bit of awkwardness when Adam and Ellen are wrangling their kiddos and giving him side-eye while OMGinn is sitting there stuffing her fat face with a nanny taking care of Jackson and Oliver.

Reactions: 29
Lunch time & so far it’s just two idiots without their kids. Hopefully J$ is learning how to be a kid with the cousins.
This is lunch, except Jenn tells us what she ate & it is not on this tray 🤢
---
Good god- my eyes!
Her tits are just resting on that big old gut of hers these days. Why would a "nursing mother" need a feeding pillow when Ollie can use that spare tire as a pillow JennBo?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Perhaps Dim is about to give birth to the long awaited and actually wanted girl.... :rolleyes: Also, as unflattering as Jenn's bologna tips were I still noticed that she was still only showing very select shots of herself in her swimwear there always seemed to be a prop may it be Da Baby or Pool Noodle hiding her stomach area.

I wonder if since they paid for it or if Dim's brother was actually the one to foot the bill. I noticed they have been hanging out with them more lately which I'm guessing is one of the following: a) to show Tattle they're not estranged, B) Something happened at AMI and his brother's family was told to keep an eye on them-likely concerns about Oliver, or C) they are making some ditch last effort to socialize OG Buddy before school (spoiler alert it won't work guyzzz).

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Perhaps Dim is about to give birth to the long awaited and actually wanted girl.... :rolleyes: I wonder if since they paid for it if Dim's brother was actually the one to foot the bill. I noticed they have been hanging out with them more lately which I'm guessing is one of the following: a) to show Tattle they're not estranged, B) Something happened at AMI and his brother's family was told to keep an eye on them-likely concerns about Oliver, or C) they are making some ditch last effort to socialize OG Buddy before school (spoiler alert it won't work guyzzz).
A & B would require growth the Trackholes don’t have, so it has to be C since everything revolves what they want or need at the time.
#homemovies

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Me innocently opening YT at work this morning only to be bombarded by THAT thumbnail

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
The grocery store, the restaurant and now Discovery Cove. I have never seen another vlogger complain about how big their camera is and how it limits what they do…

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
That "Craig Dennis" makes his way around most of the tourist vloggers. I see "him" post on Jordan The Lion. I've even seen "him" post the same generic statement on other stuff (OK, I like watching Chiropractor video's and see him on rando ones I watch).

Something like:

"Hi, my name is Craig Dennis and I love watching your vlogs"
Not trying to be mean, but people like Craig Dennis (who likely isn't all "there") make up a large percentage of the Tracker's loyal viewers

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I didn’t see it mentioned in the other thread, forgive me if I missed it. Isn’t this another new ring?
This is a pic @Quasimodo posted.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
JFC that's a shitload of food... Imagine eating all that and then walking around in your bathing suit all day. No respect for themselves or their bodies/digestive systems.
Imagine eating all that and doing it again at lunch

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I didn’t see it mentioned in the other thread, forgive me if I missed it. Isn’t this another new ring?
This is a pic @Quasimodo posted.
She got that one awhile back on a Disney cruise from one of the shops there.
(I think one of the Roy O. Disney Suite trips but not the one w/ the parents??? Someone correct me if I'm wrong.)

We spent oodles of time trying to find it online. 🤣 I'm not sure if we 100% found the exact match.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Perhaps Dim is about to give birth to the long awaited and actually wanted girl.... :rolleyes: Also, as unflattering as Jenn's bologna tips were I still noticed that she was still only showing very select shots of herself in her swimwear there always seemed to be a prop may it be Da Baby or Pool Noodle hiding her stomach area.

I wonder if since they paid for it or if Dim's brother was actually the one to foot the bill. I noticed they have been hanging out with them more lately which I'm guessing is one of the following: a) to show Tattle they're not estranged, B) Something happened at AMI and his brother's family was told to keep an eye on them-likely concerns about Oliver, or C) they are making some ditch last effort to socialize OG Buddy before school (spoiler alert it won't work guyzzz).
I'd say a combination of all 3.

Reactions: 6
She got that one awhile back on a Disney cruise from one of the shops there.
(I think one of the Roy O. Disney Suite trips but not the one w/ the parents??? Someone correct me if I'm wrong.)

We spent oodles of time trying to find it online. 🤣 I'm not sure if we 100% found the exact match.
Wasn’t that one was a pear shape center stone?

Edit to add:
IMG_1362.jpeg

Reactions: 10
Maybe I’m conservative, BUT everything changed for me in terms of choosing swimsuits when we went from childless to having a baby. You can wear whatever you want when you go to the pool and the beach to just sit and relax. When you’re sitting in the sand, bending over, chasing a little kid, I chose my suits waaaaay more carefully.
I say that knowing that I was going to be doing those things and had no time or patience to keep hiking up my top or pulling down my bottoms. J4D wouldn’t need to think about that.

Reactions: 20
Oh man... when Dim said "you say that every time" to Ginn when she said she was obviously going to share all of her breakfast... I died. 😂
---
At breakfast...She had sooo much food and unhealthy food at that. I've eaten pizza or something carb heavy at the pool before in my bathing suit with friends because who cares? I was hungry. I'm going to eat and not hide myself because I ate carbs and am in my suit, so I'm not going to say she needs to cover up because she ate a tit ton of food. But she definitely has some sort of food addiction and honestly it probably takes a lot of food to fill her up now since her body is used to her eating so much. But it's like... how does she not think this is a problem?? Maybe she does and she just doesn't care. Or she just makes excuses for herself.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.