The Tim Tracker #140 Shave & a haircut-two idiots - one that looks like a sunburnt potato

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg, did she have a nip slip situation here? Her nipples must be the size of bologna slices.
If what people say here is correct, her bologna slices are hanging to her waist so I doubt she had any slip moments. 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
What is going to happen at school when that kid isn't the center of attention? Yikes. He is learning that to get more attention, he just needs to act up. Ugh.
I taught preschool once upon a time and I didn't care what "academics" the child came to school with. I wasn't impressed that the child could write their names or do simple math and identify all the letters. It's way more important to teach your child how to share and wait their turn. Can they cope if they don't get what they want immediately? Then there are the self-help skills that Buddy may be lacking in like zipping up your pants after you use the bathroom or knowing how to put your feet into your shoes (this is a problem for so many). Can you open up your own snack or lunch? Slackers are worried about academics way too soon. Kids who come with these life skills already have a head start because they can function in the school setting.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I don't understand how Ginn doesn't feel like a constipated brick eating all that starch and carbs before getting in the water. I'd rather have an acai bowl. And then eat all that other junk for lunch?? After hardly even burning any calories? In that atrocious swimsuit? Just nasty and gross.

THANK YOU! I say this EXACT thing ALL the time myself!!!
A lot of parents behave badly at community pools. They think it’s their vacation day and the lifeguards are their babysitters. A lot of the parents try to sneak alcohol in too. Our town had to start checking their bags and coolers the day drinking got so bad.
We live over our condo pool & I know your pain. The screeching!!! The worst!
Haha, I'm so glad y'all understand my pain. Our HOA sends out like 6 million reminder emails during the months the pool is open but of course the assholes are never paying attention to their emails or the rules, they're busy drunkenly laughing like hyenas at 1am with their glass bottles and bleeping charcuterie boards next to the pool. Also I've seen how little the kids get out of the pool - you just know they're absolutely peeing in the pool. And the kids aren't supposed to go in the jacuzzi but treat it like their personal overly-heated pool while the parents yap away amongst each other. Some new family that moved in keeps bringing their poorly trained dog that barks at the wind, so that's also fun. I don't know why these families pay up the wazoo to buy or rent in what's supposed to be a luxury downtown condo building that's not designed for untrained unruly children when they could buy a SFH further out in the 'burbs, even with a pool for cheaper actually. I've never used the pool at my own building even though my unit overlooks it - I go to my parents' house and use their pool instead. 😆

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I don't understand how Ginn doesn't feel like a constipated brick eating all that starch and carbs before getting in the water. I'd rather have an acai bowl. And then eat all that other junk for lunch?? After hardly even burning any calories? In that atrocious swimsuit? Just nasty and gross.

Haha, I'm so glad y'all understand my pain. Our HOA sends out like 6 million reminder emails during the months the pool is open but of course the assholes are never paying attention to their emails or the rules, they're busy drunkenly laughing like hyenas at 1am with their glass bottles and bleeping charcuterie boards next to the pool. Also I've seen how little the kids get out of the pool - you just know they're absolutely peeing in the pool. And the kids aren't supposed to go in the jacuzzi but treat it like their personal overly-heated pool while the parents yap away amongst each other. Some new family that moved in keeps bringing their poorly trained dog that barks at the wind, so that's also fun. I don't know why these families pay up the wazoo to buy or rent in what's supposed to be a luxury downtown condo building that's not designed for untrained unruly children when they could buy a SFH further out in the 'burbs, even with a pool for cheaper actually. I've never used the pool at my own building even though my unit overlooks it - I go to my parents' house and use their pool instead. 😆
We never use ours, but I do call the front desk on people. If you break glass here & the pool is drained- that hefty bill goes straight to the homeowner.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Just starting the Discovery Cove vlog. Tim starts it off by saying they try to go often like once a year. 🤦🏻‍♀️ In what world is once a year often?

Jenn says she’s excited to relax like she doesn’t relax every damn day of the year.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Watching this "vid" now - that food looks worse than what they served us in the school cafeteria in the 80s and 90s. That is the saddest driest "chicken and waffles" I've ever seen. Just because the food is there doesn't mean you have to eat it like you're giant raccoons, Bojos. I think even raccoons might have higher standards.

There's the next title
My nipple has a first name,
It's O-S-C-A-R.
My nipple has a second name,
It's M-A-Y-E-R.
---
Just starting the Discovery Cove vlog. Tim starts it off by saying they try to go often like once a year. 🤦🏻‍♀️ In what world is once a year often?

Jenn says she’s excited to relax like she doesn’t relax every damn day of the year.
I'd love to know what the duck stresses her out about being an absolutely useless greasy potato. If she could pay someone to wipe her ass she probably would.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Lunch time & so far it’s just two idiots without their kids. Hopefully J$ is learning how to be a kid with the cousins.
This is lunch, except Jenn tells us what she ate & it is not on this tray 🤢
---
Good god- my eyes!
We'll have to check in a few days to see if this moment is the most viewed from this vid. If so, it will cement the theory about the Jen NSFW fans.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
I know they don't have any originality left in their channel, but multiple "best day" and "relaxing day" titles for their Discovery Cove videos could've been easily prevented with just a bit of research.

1690253034300.png

• Haha
Reactions: 23
We'll have to check in a few days to see if this moment is the most viewed from this vid. If so, it will cement the theory about the Jen NSFW fans.
I mean, it will also contain the extra wtf views of all the people who can't believe she wore a suit like that at Discovery Cove in front of a bunch of relatives.

Maybe Nanny Claws wore a revealing suit at the last staycation and Jenn had to try to one-up her.

I also wonder if the haircut was because she is trying to look better since she has some young nanny around now (and maybe a new one starting soon?). I wondered if she made Tim wait to get his haircut until she could get in to her own salon and that is why they both got a haircut one after the other.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Oh yeah, she looks like Nicole Kidman alright....
Screen Shot 2023-07-24 at 7.49.57 PM.png

Screen Shot 2023-07-24 at 7.49.42 PM.png

This wasn't even a well-timed screenshot, she legit made that face.
Screen Shot 2023-07-24 at 7.50.24 PM.png

Keep eating all that gross food Ginn, it's working out great for you. I love the special effects of your hair where we can totally see your scalp! So magical! You really do look great for being 68 years old and having TWO GRANDCHILDREN though!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
JFC, Jennifer, get a mirror, then if you can’t find a supportive swimsuit, get a rashguard, or a tarp…

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Dim: "My brother just showed up in his swimsuit."
Ginn: "We brought everything though, so many things, all the stuff."

Except for the pillow that apparently is sooooooo critical now to be able to feed Da Baby? You'd think if it was that important, they'd have more than one and just leave one in the car. But also, it's gross that she would drag that pillow everywhere because you just know it's not getting washed nearly enough.

• Sick
Reactions: 33
I know they don't have any originality left in their channel, but multiple "best day" and "relaxing day" titles for their Discovery Cove videos could've been easily prevented with just a bit of research.

View attachment 2331382
Last year they were hosted by DC and got a fruit plate delivered to their cabana. This year they saw a 40% discount was available and decided to get tickets. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Only in the Bojos world is pizza considered a completely separate meal from lunch. Lunch AND pizza (and cookies and Dole Whips).
Screen Shot 2023-07-24 at 8.03.19 PM.png

I totally believe that you would eat a whole sheet cake by yourself Ginn, at least you're not lying about that.
Screen Shot 2023-07-24 at 8.05.08 PM.png

I hope putting Buddy in snorkel gear was just a waste of time to pretend that he's a "superb swimmer", because in what world would it even seem like a remotely good idea to make your kid, who lacks control over his mouth to the point that he drools uncontrollably, and who kind of wiggles underwater for about 2 seconds to grab you, attempt to snorkel, an activity that occasionally even adults who can swim have managed to die while doing?
Screen Shot 2023-07-24 at 8.01.36 PM.png

Every time they go out to Discovery Cove, I can't help but think of how cruel it is to the animals to subject them to bleeping trash like the Bojos. Even Dim said there's a spot where the rays all go to get away from the people. And all the plastic bottled water at the cabana? You'd think they'd come up with a water bottle refill station and pretend to be sustainable and whatnot... seems a bit fucked up to not try harder and be more innovative knowing how much plastic ends up in the bleeping ocean.

Also, I hope "the cousins" ask Buddy and "Timmy" (aka Uncle Shithead behind his back) why Buddy has a second mom that tags along.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.