The Tim Tracker #140 Shave & a haircut-two idiots - one that looks like a sunburnt potato

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s a wonder Tim stays afloat with the whale hanging onto his shoulder for dear life. Is swimming another thing to be added to the list of things Jenn can’t do? But then I suppose you don’t need to be able to swim when you’re married to that great swimming champion Michael Phelps Tim Tracker

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Oh God... she went to Discovery Cove and is saying DaBaby is having trouble nursing because she....forgot her nursing pillow. AGAIN with that pillow? I really don't get this. Unless O is a massively heavy baby, which he could be, why can't she cradle that kid while she is seated so he is comfortable for 10 minutes?
It's a lie to excuse the fact that he's bottle fed now.
---
Corry holds Simon the lessor anteater better than Arial holds Big bb 😳
View attachment 2331312
Her name is Areola, and she has trouble nursing!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
It's a lie to excuse the fact that he's bottle fed now.
I think you are right, plus there are piles of towels everywhere at Discovery Cove, she could have boosted him up on some of those if really needed. Note they managed to stay til closing so he couldn't have been that upset.

Reactions: 25
That discovery cove video was horrified Ginn With her Oscar mayer tits and Tim with his big belly and tight swim shorts on big baby looks like he wants to slap the tit out of his orange potato mom

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Jackson is 3 years, 3 months and 1 week older than Oliver.

My son is 2 years 9.5 months older than his sister.
This is almost six month younger than J$.

Difference is that I prepared my son for a new sibling. I talked to him about what was happening as my stomach expanded. We read books about babies together. I pointed out babies that we saw when out and about. We talked about how they are little and we must be gentle with them. And, yes, we discussed what gentle means. He helped me shop for a stroller and set up the nursery. He was so excited for a younger sibling.

My daughter was born before Christmas.
I was in my hospital room when I heard a loud little voice “No! That’s for my mommy!”
(he had brought me a little poinsettia plant, but he needed to sanitize his hands and put on a toddler paper gown first. The nurse was just trying to help him)
I peeked my head out of my room. He came racing down the hall. Hands me the plant, makes a bee line for the baby bassinet and was stepping on the lower shelf to see her. I told him to sit in the chair. He wiggled his little tussy back into the chair so he was sitting up straight and I placed her in his arms. I explained that he had to support her neck, showing him how. When he had enough of holding her I took her back and placed her in the bassinet. I then gave him a gift wrapped box (containing a Mickey plushie) as a present from his sister.

At home he was a helper in getting things for her.
ie. diapers, burping clothes, blankets etc.

None of this was Jackson’s experience.
And I don’t know what he saw or heard at the hospital, as he was present too.

Seriously! What dipstick parents take their child with them to the hospital when the baby is being born. Expecting the hospital staff to babysit him. I can understand an hour or two till someone picks them up. But it is my understanding that Jackson was with them the entire hospital stay.

Make this make sense.
Before my son was born like you @mjm9 , there was lots of pre-training and a gift at the hospital from her new baby brother. I also put together a little basket - it had toys, her favourite snacks of (ironically) blueberries, grapes and rice crackers, a couple of books and a VHS (Lol showing my age here!!) of the movie Chicken Run. This was her "feeding basket". It only came out when I was feeding my son. She could only play with those toys and watch that movie whilst I was feeding. As a result she LOVED this time! She would sit at my feet, play with her special toys, watch the special movie, 'read' her special book to my son. It turned into a really positive bonding experience. At 23 and 20 they are still pretty close.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I think it's funny that Dim tries to hide the nanny i.e when showing food "and we also got" but Ginn always throws it out there. She could have said Oliver was with Dim''s brother.....we all would have known thats not true but clearly her and Dim are not on the same page when it comes to this.
Also they seem to be acting reckless again about money, like the Roy Disney suite days. I wonder if their financial guy purposely seeked them out, as they brag about money, spending and are clearly idiots and he is showing them big numbers but it's all bullshit.

Reactions: 14
Before my son was born like you @mjm9 , there was lots of pre-training and a gift at the hospital from her new baby brother. I also put together a little basket - it had toys, her favourite snacks of (ironically) blueberries, grapes and rice crackers, a couple of books and a VHS (Lol showing my age here!!) of the movie Chicken Run. This was her "feeding basket". It only came out when I was feeding my son. She could only play with those toys and watch that movie whilst I was feeding. As a result she LOVED this time! She would sit at my feet, play with her special toys, watch the special movie, 'read' her special book to my son. It turned into a really positive bonding experience. At 23 and 20 they are still pretty close.
Wait, so you didn't just buy a black baby doll and allow your daughter to chuck it into the baby's crib as preparation for your new arrival like the Trackers?

I have not watched this video and probably will not after reading the comments here about Jenn's swimsuit. But, Jenn is clearly setting up the "problems with feeding" for the camera so they can show Big Baby with a bottle. I personally think he's already been supplementing with a bottle and has been. (I have absolutely no issue with that.) There is no way in the world that all those adults there couldn't figure out how to make a bobby out of towels, clothing, tote bags, anything to help Big Baby if that was truly the case. Same with Longhorn, prop the diaper bag on your lap or a rolled up sweatshirt if you need to. But clearly the kid managed if the stayed until closing.

Discovery Cove must be desperate though, because I have been receiving and email from them every single day with this big discount they have right now. To the point where I went in and hit unsubscribe because it was annoying how many emails I received recently.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Totally OT: but I’ve gone down the rabbit hole of the Miranda sings allegations. Is she part of the ballingers that the trackers have referenced in videos as being their “friends”? Or are they referring to Miranda’s brother’s family? I also thought Jen said their ballinger friends lived in England? I may be misremembering that.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Reactions: 10
I think it's funny that Dim tries to hide the nanny i.e when showing food "and we also got" but Ginn always throws it out there. She could have said Oliver was with Dim''s brother.....we all would have known thats not true but clearly her and Dim are not on the same page when it comes to this.
Also they seem to be acting reckless again about money, like the Roy Disney suite days. I wonder if their financial guy purposely seeked them out, as they brag about money, spending and are clearly idiots and he is showing them big numbers but it's all bullshit.
Im sure their finance shark was just circling the deck looking for Concierge key cards.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Totally OT: but I’ve gone down the rabbit hole of the Miranda sings allegations. Is she part of the ballingers that the trackers have referenced in videos as being their “friends”? Or are they referring to Miranda’s brother’s family? I also thought Jen said their ballinger friends lived in England? I may be misremembering that.
Colleen Ballinger, who plays the Miranda character, is Christopher Ballinger's sister. There are 4 Ballinger siblings: Colleen, Christopher, Rachel and Trent. Everyone but Trent does YouTube/Insta/TikTok. Trent also has some pretty serious allegations against him in this whole thing. They all live in California, Santa Barbara/LA.

Christopher worked with Colleen on the Haters Back Off Netflix thing. He is married to Jessica, they, along with their then 5 children met the Trackers in Epcot and Cape May Cafe shortly before covid. They have since had a 6th child. You want to see a family that exploits their kids? It's the Ballingers.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Colleen Ballinger, who plays the Miranda character, is Christopher Ballinger's sister. There are 4 Ballinger siblings: Colleen, Christopher, Rachel and Trent. Everyone but Trent does YouTube/Insta/TikTok. Trent also has some pretty serious allegations against him in this whole thing. They all live in California, Santa Barbara/LA.

Christopher worked with Colleen on the Haters Back Off Netflix thing. He is married to Jessica, they, along with their then 5 children met the Trackers in Epcot and Cape May Cafe shortly before covid. They have since had a 6th child. You want to see a family that exploits their kids? It's the Ballingers.
Ok, I remember that video at Cape May. I thought it was the brother’s family. The allegations are wild and from what I’ve read, they definitely exploit those kids. A video on your daughter’s first period??? Gross. Thanks for the info!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
View attachment 2331293
excellent camera work… cousins & Dim🤷’s brother are there. Nanny claws must be too because they are walking in with no children in sight,
What happened to her??? Is that her new look? I quit watching so am lost.
---
Jackson is 3 years, 3 months and 1 week older than Oliver.

My son is 2 years 9.5 months older than his sister.
This is almost six month younger than J$.

Difference is that I prepared my son for a new sibling. I talked to him about what was happening as my stomach expanded. We read books about babies together. I pointed out babies that we saw when out and about. We talked about how they are little and we must be gentle with them. And, yes, we discussed what gentle means. He helped me shop for a stroller and set up the nursery. He was so excited for a younger sibling.

My daughter was born before Christmas.
I was in my hospital room when I heard a loud little voice “No! That’s for my mommy!”
(he had brought me a little poinsettia plant, but he needed to sanitize his hands and put on a toddler paper gown first. The nurse was just trying to help him)
I peeked my head out of my room. He came racing down the hall. Hands me the plant, makes a bee line for the baby bassinet and was stepping on the lower shelf to see her. I told him to sit in the chair. He wiggled his little tussy back into the chair so he was sitting up straight and I placed her in his arms. I explained that he had to support her neck, showing him how. When he had enough of holding her I took her back and placed her in the bassinet. I then gave him a gift wrapped box (containing a Mickey plushie) as a present from his sister.

At home he was a helper in getting things for her.
ie. diapers, burping clothes, blankets etc.

None of this was Jackson’s experience.
And I don’t know what he saw or heard at the hospital, as he was present too.

Seriously! What dipstick parents take their child with them to the hospital when the baby is being born. Expecting the hospital staff to babysit him. I can understand an hour or two till someone picks them up. But it is my understanding that Jackson was with them the entire hospital stay.

Make this make sense.
Clearly you were not solely focused on your next meal while introducing your kiddos to each other.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I guess that water felt good to orange potato Ginn cause that's the only time she will bathe cause I have two kids guzzzzz

• Haha
Reactions: 11
thank you fellow tattlers for sharing the pix of J4D's and that God awful swimsuit - my eyes will never be the same. LOL!. I myself am a 'chesty' gal but you would never catch me in something like that at all. Personally, I don't even like V-neck shirts (but that is just me and everyone is different). J4D's definitely has FOMO with Nanny Claws - has to be.
And I know I sound like a broken record here but seriously you bring the nanny to your outing? I know they can use the excuse 'well it's because we are working and all' - NOOOOOOO, B*** your husband is working, you can take care of your miracle children while he works. You suck as a parent J4D's we all know that in your delusional world which you live in EVERYTHING takes precedence over your supposed 2 miracle children. Starting with food. It breaks my heart to see this - those boys deserve better.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I truly think that Tim's embarrassed of needing a nanny. He is definitely the kind of man who thinks he can take care of or handle everything and needing help makes him less of a man. There's tons of examples of this throughout their vlogs. Jenn always seems to be the one to over explain why they require a nanny.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
I truly think that Tim's embarrassed of needing a nanny. He is definitely the kind of man who thinks he can take care of or handle everything and needing help makes him less of a man. There's tons of examples of this throughout their vlogs. Jenn always seems to be the one to over explain why they require a nanny.
100% agree.

I'm sure he loves it while she's there taking care of his kids (Buddy, D'Oliver, and sometimes even Oscar+Mayer=Ginn who I'm now nicknaming "OMGinn" thanks to @Quasimodo's brilliance)...but no one can tell me that - constantly in the back of his mind - he's not thinking about how ridiculous it looks that they need a nanny when his own BROTHER has TWO kids and NO nanny and his own MOM had FOUR kids with NO nanny. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.