The Tim Tracker #140 Shave & a haircut-two idiots - one that looks like a sunburnt potato

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh God... she went to Discovery Cove and is saying DaBaby is having trouble nursing because she....forgot her nursing pillow. AGAIN with that pillow? I really don't get this. Unless O is a massively heavy baby, which he could be, why can't she cradle that kid while she is seated so he is comfortable for 10 minutes?

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
LOL

I was looking down at my phone at something while this played in the background and I heard Tim say "Bud" as he was trying to coerce Bud into trying some food. My brain thought, "What won't the kid eat that Tim is trying so hard to get him to eat?" I look up several seconds later and see this-

Bud.jpg

WTF. He called this random bird from Discovery Cove "Bud" 🥴 - I wonder if J also asked him not to call some random bird his nickname? 🤪

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Lunch time & so far it’s just two idiots without their kids. Hopefully J$ is learning how to be a kid with the cousins.
This is lunch, except Jenn tells us what she ate & it is not on this tray 🤢
---
Good god- my eyes!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Is there a betting pool for how long Buddy lasts at school? Does the Uniform he has to wear include Inappropriate, tiny, tight short shorts?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Also, they have absolutely ruined any chance for J to be able to handle his jealousy of DaBaby by never preparing him for any of this. It was just dumb for her to explain how J acts around O and how he wants them to give him more attention when they show any attention to baby. She is saying this tit like it happens to everyone and what are ya gonna do. Sure, kids will be jealous of the new baby, but also you work at getting them ready and guide them into appropriate responses for their jealousy. J demanding they hold him while they are holding/feeding the baby and Jenn saying she tries to put her arm around him is just annoying. Instead, work on setting expectations with him. You don't get what you want because you ask, beg, scream, or throw a fit about it. What is going to happen at school when that kid isn't the center of attention? Yikes. He is learning that to get more attention, he just needs to act up. Ugh.
Jackson is 3 years, 3 months and 1 week older than Oliver.

My son is 2 years 9.5 months older than his sister.
This is almost six month younger than J$.

Difference is that I prepared my son for a new sibling. I talked to him about what was happening as my stomach expanded. We read books about babies together. I pointed out babies that we saw when out and about. We talked about how they are little and we must be gentle with them. And, yes, we discussed what gentle means. He helped me shop for a stroller and set up the nursery. He was so excited for a younger sibling.

My daughter was born before Christmas.
I was in my hospital room when I heard a loud little voice “No! That’s for my mommy!”
(he had brought me a little poinsettia plant, but he needed to sanitize his hands and put on a toddler paper gown first. The nurse was just trying to help him)
I peeked my head out of my room. He came racing down the hall. Hands me the plant, makes a bee line for the baby bassinet and was stepping on the lower shelf to see her. I told him to sit in the chair. He wiggled his little tussy back into the chair so he was sitting up straight and I placed her in his arms. I explained that he had to support her neck, showing him how. When he had enough of holding her I took her back and placed her in the bassinet. I then gave him a gift wrapped box (containing a Mickey plushie) as a present from his sister.

At home he was a helper in getting things for her.
ie. diapers, burping clothes, blankets etc.

None of this was Jackson’s experience.
And I don’t know what he saw or heard at the hospital, as he was present too.

Seriously! What dipstick parents take their child with them to the hospital when the baby is being born. Expecting the hospital staff to babysit him. I can understand an hour or two till someone picks them up. But it is my understanding that Jackson was with them the entire hospital stay.

Make this make sense.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Nope, but everything on that tray is ALL for her. That's 5 times amount of breakfast I can stand to eat!
Woman should never eat this much in one sitting. How unattractive. My god. Tim is the worst husband on this planet. He doesn’t have the urge to sit his wife down and talk about this??? This is a serious issue. She over eats and pretends she is sharing I bet you any amount of money he probably had one bite of her food. They’re both equally in denial about their weight and are heading down an unhealthy path of serious underlying issues. Their marriage SUCKS! It’s a joke. He treats her like a roommate. Because for years SHE WAS!!! Gross I bet you they heard each other smashing other people in their place they lived in. 🤮🤢 puke

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Corry holds Simon the lessor anteater better than Arial holds Big bb 😳
IMG_5539.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh God... she went to Discovery Cove and is saying DaBaby is having trouble nursing because she....forgot her nursing pillow. AGAIN with that pillow? I really don't get this. Unless O is a massively heavy baby, which he could be, why can't she cradle that kid while she is seated so he is comfortable for 10 minutes?
As someone (I can’t remember who. Sorry) pointed out previously the “boppy pillow” is for DJ’s low hanging tits’ support. Not for Oliver’s comfort.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Lunch time & so far it’s just two idiots without their kids. Hopefully J$ is learning how to be a kid with the cousins.
---
Good god- my eyes!
What the duck is that swimsuit? How is that the appropriate suit to wear at Discovery Cove? Jeez. I would be mortified for my relatives to see me in such a suit. She really thinks she is hot or something, doesn't she? 🤮

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Big Baby is having trouble nursing because the nanny is not lactating.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
That looks like one gross beige plate.

I'd do a bagel, cream cheese, and fruit. Probably breakfast potatoes too because they're my weakness..

Reactions: 11

I'd do a bagel, cream cheese, and fruit. Probably breakfast potatoes too because they're my weakness..
Yeah, I just can't understand filling PLATES with greasy breakfast meats, eggs, waffles, fried stuff, etc. when you are spending the day in the water, swimming and snorkeling and all that stuff. Fruit, maybe a bagel, and some juice would be great. I am also a fan of potatoes so would maybe eat a little, but not the other stuff.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
What the duck is that swimsuit? How is that the appropriate suit to wear at Discovery Cove? Jeez. I would be mortified for my relatives to see me in such a suit. She really thinks she is hot or something, doesn't she? 🤮
That bathing suit... those tits spilling out... just no. 🤮

You're absolutely right. She really does still think she's the "hot chick" (that never was). :rolleyes:
---
Yeah, I just can't understand filling PLATES with greasy breakfast meats, eggs, waffles, fried stuff, etc. when you are spending the day in the water, swimming and snorkeling and all that stuff. Fruit, maybe a bagel, and some juice would be great. I am also a fan of potatoes so would maybe eat a little, but not the other stuff.
Seriously! I don't care if it's all you can eat or you paid for it already. I'm with you. I'd be totally fine with the bagel and black coffee. Maybe some fruit (but fruit bloats me sometimes in the morning).

I have zero idea how the hell they fit all that food. And in 1,000 degree weather no less. I would be sick if I tried to eat 1/2 of that tray, let alone the entire thing.

• Sick
Reactions: 24
I can't imagine eating all that either in this weather! We're headed down to Orlando on Wednesday and while I am used to the heat, the idea of eating like that... I'd be sick too. It's why we don't do a lot of ADRs, and I do an instacart delivery of water bottles and fruit.

Reactions: 13
---
Good god- my eyes!
Omg, did she have a nip slip situation here? Her nipples must be the size of bologna slices.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30

Same here! Maybe a tiny bit of bacon because that’s my weakness lol but I’d definitely go with a lighter meal for breakfast before swimming and water activities. If I ate like these bozos and got right in the water, I’d be so sick to my stomach! I’ve been MIA for a while, my family and I went on a month long vacation and we are finally back state side! Seems I’ve missed a lot and have quite a few threads to catch up on, or not because nothing has changed since I left 😂

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.