The Tim Tracker #140 Shave & a haircut-two idiots - one that looks like a sunburnt potato

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is coughing like an emphysema patient and also making fun of church/religion. Amazing.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Pretty sure this whole time she's been the one making Buddy sick instead of vice versa.

• Angry
Reactions: 21
Jenn didnโ€™t have religion in her life growing up, so that makes it ok to continuously mock and laugh about religion? I donโ€™t understand these people.

• Angry
Reactions: 17
Ginn thinks she's never going to say a bad word in front of the kids. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 16
"Kids can watch us because we'll never say a bad word but we will be a bad influence and show your kids how to be lazy fudges who grift and lie and try to cheat reality and consequences!"

Reactions: 21
I keep thinking of the Harry Potter treat pumpkin pastry when ya'll call Jenn pasty with that new hair of hers. Probably because I view her as the dumpy more annoying squib sister of Molly Weasley-and I'm not a big fan of the Weasley family in general so that's saying something. Pumpkin Pasty could be a new name for her...I guess.

Reactions: 5
WTF is she talking about?

Oh tit yโ€™all- we have another job! She worked for a catering company & went to events! She refused a job at a nudist resort!
I canโ€™t ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.