The Tim Tracker #140 Shave & a haircut-two idiots - one that looks like a sunburnt potato

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wasn’t that one was a pear shape center stone?

Edit to add:
View attachment 2332466
OH! You may be right!!! I am getting her 10 different wedding rings confused now. 🤣

Though, I swear I've seen this one before that you asked about originally.

We should compile pics of all the "wedding" rings we've seen her wear. Can that be added to the Wiki?

I totally get if a woman wants to wear something different from her original engagement ring (e.g., like a milestone anniversary band, etc.) BUT I've honestly NEVER seen someone have so many "new" wedding rings on their finger...with seemingly a new one every year. :rolleyes:

I liked the one Tim originally picked out for her the best.

Reactions: 20
Woman should never eat this much in one sitting. How unattractive. My god. Tim is the worst husband on this planet. He doesn’t have the urge to sit his wife down and talk about this??? This is a serious issue. She over eats and pretends she is sharing I bet you any amount of money he probably had one bite of her food. They’re both equally in denial about their weight and are heading down an unhealthy path of serious underlying issues. Their marriage SUCKS! It’s a joke. He treats her like a roommate. Because for years SHE WAS!!! Gross I bet you they heard each other smashing other people in their place they lived in. 🤮🤢 puke
Dim?! Blink twice if you need help!!

If I eat a tit ton of food in one sitting and I complain about how full I am to my husband, he doesn't think it's unattractive, he think's it's funny I'm in pain from eating so much. 😂 I'm like hey...it was good! I was hungry! Lol

Reactions: 9
FRE’s latest
Gin: “I’m so excited to relax!”
“I’m excited for our tropical getaway” 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Maybe I’m conservative, BUT everything changed for me in terms of choosing swimsuits when we went from childless to having a baby. You can wear whatever you want when you go to the pool and the beach to just sit and relax. When you’re sitting in the sand, bending over, chasing a little kid, I chose my suits waaaaay more carefully.
I say that knowing that I was going to be doing those things and had no time or patience to keep hiking up my top or pulling down my bottoms. J4D wouldn’t need to think about that.
I think we’re all being a tiny bit unkind to Jenn here. It’s obvious to me she accidentally put one of the nieces’ swimsuits on by mistake. Easily done when you have 2 kids guyzzz

• Haha
Reactions: 33
What's w/ the death grip she's had on him lately? Definitely more hands-y than usual.

She's definitely not feeling as attractive.

Coupled w/ the "nanny" being around them, it's probably why she went for her new hairdo, bulging bathing suit... and now is totally grabbing on to him all the time on camera as a subconscious way of trying to hold on to him / his attention.

1690298853331.png

1690299034659.png

1690298897584.png

And from a recent vlog -

1690298927099.png

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Anyone else here think Jenn’s hair was done by a brand new trainee, you know, the sort of cut/colour that you don’t pay for because they’re likely to duck it up? I can’t believe she paid for that because it already looks like rats tails. No disrespect meant to trainee hair stylists.

Reactions: 19
@Rebelle - I wonder if the pear shape solitaire was just smashed up against the other band? Maybe the angle is funny?

1690299502669.png

I found this post I made back in Oct 2022 of the pear-shaped ring w/ the band that looks like the same band in the pic above that you screenshot.

1690299473888.png

Reactions: 7
FRE’s latest
Gin: “I’m so excited to relax!”
“I’m excited for our tropical getaway” 🤦🏻‍♀️
The baby, the baby, the baby, he went in the lazy river but we didn’t get to exploit that so we are going to make him go in again on camera…

IMG_2443.gif

• Haha
  • Sick
What's w/ the death grip she's had on him lately? Definitely more hands-y than usual.

Coupled w/ the "nanny" being around them, it's probably why she went for her new hairdo, bulging bathing suit... and now is totally grabbing on to him all the time on camera as a subconscious way of trying to hold on to him / his attention.

View attachment 2332534
View attachment 2332544
View attachment 2332537

And from a recent vlog -

View attachment 2332540
Either that or she's keeping a death grip on him until she has Prop Please Be a Girl.

Ugh. What really bothers me is she very easily dress in a way that would flatter her figure. There are plenty of suits out there that are made for her body type that would've hidden the problem areas and flattered her, but she chooses the one that does not work for her on so many levels. I am also meh on the new hair. I don't think it's a not loving a blonde or a red thing, it's more or less she can't choose a ton that works with her skin type. But when you're a sunburnt potato pickings I guess are slim.

I still halfway suspect at some point, she'll disappear from the vlogs for about a week or so and get a mommy makeover. If she cooled it with her Brilliant Earth collection of rings she might even be able to get it done sooner than later.

Reactions: 16
Either that or she's keeping a death grip on him until she has Prop Please Be a Girl.

Ugh. What really bothers me is she very easily dress in a way that would flatter her figure. There are plenty of suits out there that are made for her body type that would've hidden the problem areas and flattered her, but she chooses the one that does not work for her on so many levels. I am also meh on the new hair. I don't think it's a not loving a blonde or a red thing, it's more or less she can't choose a ton that works with her skin type. But when you're a sunburnt potato pickings I guess are slim.

I still halfway suspect at some point, she'll disappear from the vlogs for about a week or so and get a mommy makeover. If she cooled it with her Brilliant Earth collection of rings she might even be able to get it done sooner than later.
Because they are so green, ya know.

Reactions: 4
Dim?! Blink twice if you need help!!

If I eat a tit ton of food in one sitting and I complain about how full I am to my husband, he doesn't think it's unattractive, he think's it's funny I'm in pain from eating so much. 😂 I'm like hey...it was good! I was hungry! Lol
Anytime my husband complains he ate too much I tell him 'I'm not your mom, I didn't feed you' 🤣

View attachment 2332534
View attachment 2332544
View attachment 2332537

And from a recent vlog -

View attachment 2332540
Hasn't he mentioned that he hates to be held like that or am I making that up?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She actually said 'relax' in the video - WOW - all this B** does is relax. She doesn't clean, she doesn't take care of her 2 miracle children, she doesn't work and she used the word 'relax.'

Timmy - please read here and get snipped man ✂
You don't need to bring any more children into this world. I agree with an earlier tattler post - the 'death grip' is so she can get miracle child #3. Sooner rather than later for sure.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Timmy - please read here and get snipped man ✂
You don't need to bring any more children into this world. I agree with an earlier tattler post - the 'death grip' is so she can get miracle child #3. Sooner rather than later for sure.
The best part is Jenn used her dream girl name by giving it to baby O. She still desperately wants a girl but can't give it the name you know she'd want. Unless they decide to change baby brother's name so she can name her daughter Olivia. Wouldn't put that past them.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
I still want to know if they are all squeezing into the Tesla or if they are making current nanny drive separate.

Reactions: 12
Ugh. What really bothers me is she very easily dress in a way that would flatter her figure.

For the Americans, the lady who does the Jardiance commercial (who I found is a professional singer and looks like an actress too) looks good for a larger lady. I realize they have stylists on the commercial set. Jenn really needs to take note of how they dressed her. This dress looks really nice on her.

The way they did her hair and make up are really natural on her. Unlike Jenn, she is really pretty (well I think so).
---
The best part is Jenn used her dream girl name by giving it to baby O. She still desperately wants a girl but can't give it the name you know she'd want. Unless they decide to change baby brother's name so she can name her daughter Olivia. Wouldn't put that past them.

They can do what George Forman did. Call all his boys George and his girls Georgina (they used their middle names in real life if I remember correctly).

Michael Jackson named his boys Prince Michael and Prince Michael II (Blanket). I think Blanket recently changed his name or at least his nickname at least.

I did know a guy that named his kids Nathan and Ethan. Which are similar, but not similar if that makes sence.

I think Oliver and Olive(ia) are way more similar than Nathan/Ethan.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I love how she always tries to play it off that she's going to share her food. ^5 to Tim for calling her out on her BS. Lady...we knew for years that you don't share your food with anyone. We've all seen how you shove food in your mouths. Need we remind you of the beignet you stuffed into your mouth so your child couldn't get another bite? You have a problem, an addiction if you want to call it that, to food. Time to swap out some of those carbs for some fruit and veggies, and no, I don't mean your gross vegetarian food kits.

I can't believe that she ate all that heavy food for a day at a pool. I'd be a beached whale sitting on my lounge chair with crippling stomach pains because I ate too much and I'd be afraid I'd drown with all that food in my stomach. When it's hot out, I need to eat small portions and fresh fruit/veggies. I can't do carb loaded food like that.

Jenn really could dress her self better, there are stores for bigger sizes. Almost all stores who carry plus sizes even carry sizes for smaller women, starting at size 10 and up. I should know, I am plus size myself. She has the money to get something altered if needed, to fit properly.

Reactions: 11
I mean since they never call him by his name anyway I doubt Oliver would care if they change it. Not like he knows his name.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
For the Americans, the lady who does the Jardiance commercial (who I found is a professional singer and looks like an actress too) looks good for a larger lady. I realize they have stylists on the commercial set. Jenn really needs to take note of how they dressed her. This dress looks really nice on her.

The way they did her hair and make up are really natural on her. Unlike Jenn, she is really pretty (well I think so).
---

They can do what George Forman did. Call all his boys George and his girls Georgina (they used their middle names in real life if I remember correctly).

Michael Jackson named his boys Prince Michael and Prince Michael II (Blanket). I think Blanket recently changed his name or at least his nickname at least.

I did know a guy that named his kids Nathan and Ethan. Which are similar, but not similar if that makes sence.

I think Oliver and Olive(ia) are way more similar than Nathan/Ethan.
I knew Identical twins Chris and Christopher. Sadly their mom was a junky and don’t realize she gave birth to two kids 😕 their grandmom raised them and they were sweet as can be and loved their names because they could cause a lot of trouble.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
They love Discovery Cove. All you can eat food and drink coupled with endless towels that they don’t have to wash.

They should have just skipped the $50,000+ backyard renovation and gone to Discovery Cove fifty times.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.