The Tim Tracker #140 Shave & a haircut-two idiots - one that looks like a sunburnt potato

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if someone from their HOA watches their home vlogs. By wonder, I might actually mean hope.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
These are what I happen to still have.
I deleted several photos.

Realtor photos:
View attachment 2342929

Screenshots when pavers were done:
View attachment 2342930
View attachment 2342932View attachment 2342934

Work in progress Bbq unit & counter placement:
View attachment 2342939View attachment 2342941
PERFECT!!! Thank you! :love:

So it looks like the digging excavator would have been used to prepare for laying down the pavers and extending out the patio. Would you agree?

Reactions: 10
Forgive me if this is a dumb question, but is it typical to put in an outdoor kitchen before at least planning out the safety fence around the pool? In a recent home vlog they talked about the safety fence and it seemed like they hadn't put a single bit of thought into installing one - I would think that would be plotted out first before moving forward with the kitchen, just to make sure there'd be enough room for everything? (I know, these are the Trackers, probably a dumb question all around - LOL!)

Reactions: 15
I wonder if someone from their HOA watches their home vlogs. By wonder, I might actually mean hope.
I really don’t care what they do or put in their backyard. Their property, their money, their business.
However, I want them to install it safely.
Again, Tim’s DIY electrical and plumbing work has me nervous 😬.

I doubt that Tim contacted the “dig line” when the digging for the new pavers was done, like @JssLG317 pointed out.

And it doesn’t sound like a back splash behind the grill is even on their radar to be installed. (@Rebelle)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Well he is high on that hosted vlogger list...everyone wants to be hosted by the Marriott. So if the Instagram stories are today the timely video will be in what 2 weeks?

The Tim Tracker #141: The Dim Trackers - Not my circus, not my monkeys (not my house fire)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I really don’t care what they do or put in their backyard. Their property, their money, their business.

I doubt that Tim contacted the “dig line” when the digging for the new pavers was done, like @JssLG317 pointed out.

And it doesn’t sound like a back splash behind the grill is even on their radar to be installed. (@Rebelle)
If the pictures are correct with the placement, there is no room for a back splash as it looks to be right in line with the window

Reactions: 13
So it looks like the fools are at the Orlando Marriott for a mermaid event tonight per posted on FB stories.

• Sick
They sure do spend an awful lot of money to try to pretend they like their life. Intensive therapy would have been way cheaper.

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Hehe, sorry, no idea what it’s called down there. Ours is PA 1-Call. Just in case they were reading here I put it in as simple of terms as possible. 🤣

Reactions: 3
His moobs and FUPA are battling it out for what will stick out more.
Screen Shot 2023-07-29 at 5.32.59 PM.png

---
"A little treat" - you know Ginn wanted all three subs to herself. Also why does she get a treat, she hadn't done a single thing all day except shove Buddy out the door and try to think of the word "finished". Glad they cleaned up the counter for once for Mysterious Guy Who We Shall Pretend Does Not Exist.
Screen Shot 2023-07-29 at 5.36.18 PM.png

I like when Dim said he was about to do a peep show, the witch fake laughed and said "I couldn't see anything". I mean yes Ginn, we already knew he has a microdick. Your beef curtains are bigger than his dick.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
If they also put some sort of roof structure up over the grill, that will also limit ventilation. I noticed in those pictures of professionally installed kitchens, there were vents over the grill. This DIY BS is going to um, backfire on them…
Jenn, take the money from your investments and put it towards professionally and safely getting your stuff installed.

Reactions: 14
Idk, for some reason it really grinds my gears when they put their take out food on real dishes. Like why?!?
Do they think it makes them appear more fancy?

she does that at resorts too. I remember in one video, she was showing the food, and made it a point to let the viewers know she was going to put the food on plates.

i wonder if they got comments in the past telling them to use dishes. That is one of the times I would’ve told the commenter to duck all the way off

Reactions: 7
I seriously don't understand how they can eat so much and not puke. I mean I guess it all comes out the other end. If I had a full Jersey Mike's sub for lunch - well, scratch that I wouldn't, I'd save half for lunch and have the other half for dinner - but if I miraculously was able to eat the whole thing, I'd probably just then have some soup and a half salad for dinner. I wouldn't even think about getting Chipotle on the same day (though to be honest it never even crosses my mind to ever get Chipotle, there's way too much actual good Mexican food around).

Today I learned burnt = "texture" and greasy AF = "glisten" (I mean the stans do always comment that Ginn glows...).
Screen Shot 2023-07-29 at 6.27.55 PM.png

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Idk, for some reason it really grinds my gears when they put their take out food on real dishes. Like why?!?
Do they think it makes them appear more fancy?

she does that at resorts too. I remember in one video, she was showing the food, and made it a point to let the viewers know she was going to put the food on plates.

i wonder if they got comments in the past telling them to use dishes. That is one of the times I would’ve told the commenter to duck all the way off
It's like this guy I knew growing up who thought that "hoi polloi" meant "elite" or privileged. He flogged that term to death all through high school, until someone finally told him in college that it was the exact opposite of what he thought it was. But man, while it lasted, you needed to get out of his way because he was hoi polloi baby!

Of course he was also the guy who once asked me if he could borrow ten bucks because he wanted to buy Katie (his girlfriend) something "kinda nice".

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.