The Tim Tracker #140 Shave & a haircut-two idiots - one that looks like a sunburnt potato

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When Tim is struggling to climb out of the kitchen he says he’s gonna give everyone a peep show and show everything. Um, Tim there’s no way anything that small is gonna peep out of those tight ass shorts, so no need to worry.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
So this home vlog was shot July 25 & 26.

Does anyone know the length between the house and the edge of the pavers by the grass?

After the outdoor bbq unit & counter is installed, will they have enough room for all the furniture pieces they want to put in that space?

Where the box is in this picture is where the door of the screen/bird cage is:
8780FB3C-EA7E-47E8-A9D5-0F09A4FC4D96.png
9BF18867-8CAE-4501-86A6-B35F40C6E2F5.png

Below is the final set up of the bbq & counter units:
F6D82ABB-3D7D-41C4-8D17-8A64F1569A3D.png

Doesn’t seem like a lot of room left. 🤷🏻‍♀️

And let’s not forget they still have to put that childproofing fence around the pool, so that will take up some of this patio space.

Reactions: 10
The extra guy does not sound like TPD, maybe it's his brother? And maybe it's just me, but I still find it so weird when there are obviously other people around and they don't acknowledge their existence to the camera.

Reactions: 15
More than likely, her body has adapted to the high number of calories that she's been eating. She gained a lot of weight at first because her body wasn't used to all of those calories and now her body is used to it which is why she hasn't really gained any more weight recently (and why she's not 600 lbs) even though she's eating a bajillion calories. Now, if she starts eating more calories than she is now (how?!?) then she'll gain more weight.
I don’t think that’s a thing. If you’re eating more calories than you’re burning, you’ll gain weight. And to lose, you have to be burning more than you’re taking in. If someone is sedentary but is eating thousands of calories a day, they’re gaining weight.

Reactions: 14
Good to see that Timmy is still in denial by not buying that support bra. Lol. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I just listened to some of it. While Tim's out there with the mystery man, he looked like he was NOT having her stupid small talk. 🤣 🤣 🤣

His minimal responses, the looks he had on his face. He was sweating, probably hot as duck, and trying to figure tit out and she just kept blabbing like the entitled queen he helped create, while filming for HER channel.

Good luck w/ the new outdoor kitchen, Tim. You're going to be the only one using it - and cleaning it.(y)

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I honestly think his speech is getting worse - I haven't been able to understand him for a while but today's vlog was the worst.
I thought it's gotten worse too. Maybe they want him to be a Donald Duck impersonator :rolleyes: Ugh, I hope if he does go to school they will intervene and tell those twerps to get him into speech therapy-doubt that will happen though.

So they got some overpriced outdoor kitchen that they didn't even think about the schematics involving installing it and tore up their backyard for it...:rolleyes:

Also, those dumplings looked rank. I like how we were all told what a good cook Jenn was and how Dim enjoys all of her meals-yeah, freaking right. Also, they said this was on the 26th and the next day, right? Wasn't he filling his gullet at Universal and Epcot those days 🤮🤮🤮

And Jenn acting like she never tried Jersey Mike's before...

And as far as PMM is concerned Dim is now playing the role of the crazy stalker lady and son that followed them to AMI-was her name like Candace or something, I forget....

Pretty sure anything that we don't see them eating is takeout from Uber Eats or from First Watch which is fairly convenient to Ft Pampers location if you Google maps it-may have laughed at how close it was and speculated if J4D could drive in a golf cart there.

Reactions: 12
The more I see it, the more I think they are absolutely crazy blowing that much money on that outdoor kitchen. Buy a BBQ and a regular table and chairs and be done with it. They won’t be out there for more an hour anyway.

They need an interior kitchen refresh before they needed that.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I still struggle with this whole 'outdoor' kitchen idea with them. They use the indoor one for holding their plastics and backpacks etc. Why spend all this $$? It's been said before here that $$ could have updated the indoor kitchen. How is J4D going to cook her box meals out there? I guess we will wait and see.

I can’t believe Tim has to go running with the stroller just so Jen can sleep in. Unbelievable!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
I can’t believe Tim has to go running with the stroller just so Jen can sleep in. Unbelievable!
This!
Also, do they even have a proper jogging stroller? If not? They are going to destroy the chassis and that also can’t be too comfortable to the kid.

• Wow
Two people who can't cook, don't entertain, don't have friends, don't have family that want to spend time with them, don't use their backyard or pool, don't clean their inside kitchen and only eat massive amounts of food from chain restaurants and theme parks don't need an outdoor kitchen. Another bathroom, yes, but not another kitchen.

They'll cook out there once and never clean it up properly. Enjoy your rats, HOA neighborhood!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
So you’re telling me Tim was there, with a helper so no need for Jenn yet she still sent Jackson to swim lessons with the nanny instead of going herself, or even tagging along?! What a witch.

could the excavator from neighbour have been used to dig up the grass and stuff to extend the patio stones? Or is that something done By hand?

Reactions: 20
I bet the smoke from the grill will make their house look as scorched as Jenn’s dumplings.
Years ago, we had a gas grill on our condo balcony (before the fire dept outlawed them). I used it a few times, but when the flames came up from the meat, it scared the crap out of me. I thought I was going to set the building on fire. Is there a fire code in FL about how far a grill has to be from the house?

Reactions: 10
I can imagine the only reason for the outdoor kitchen is so Tim will get to grill more hot dogs and burgers rather than suffering through Jen’s crappy burnt box meals, despite his claim that’s she’s a wonderful chef. I am either impressed that he was able to say that with a straight face or it really explains his flavor palate.

And regarding burnt dinners, she kept complaining about how long it took to make those dumplings. Looked like she only made about 15. She really is so lazy and hates to any amount of work to do anything. I guess it’s just easier to Door Dash up some Chipotle or Jersey Mikes.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
As a “little treat” they got Jersey Mike’s subs!

Said the people who went on $250,000 worth of vacations last year

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.