The Tim Tracker #140 Shave & a haircut-two idiots - one that looks like a sunburnt potato

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She will get pregnant again, absolutely. Because Tim is weak. She’ll call it an oops baby. She loves being pregnant and nursing so she has an excuse to do nothing.
For someone that couldn’t get pregnant she’s certainly spitting them out now

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hasn't Marriot hosted them before? I don't understand these places hosting the same vlogger more than once.

Reactions: 7
4 years ago and they’ve only been increasing their bland theme park food intake?
IMG_5582.png

link:

Reactions: 6
This is like beyond executive dysfunction. So they have 3 hours (then it turns into 2 hours in the same conversation so even knows what the reality is) to pack AND take Da Baby to his four-month appointment (when he's almost 5-months) AND show up for their hosted gig. And they're busy filming fans up Dim's booty butt and fans in boxes. They absolutely were late. Do they not know there's also waiting required at the doctor's office? Also neither of them could remember if Da Baby was getting his shots during the appointment. Ginn even had the audacity to say, "I'm not a doctor BUT Da Baby looks so healthy and happy." Okay Ginn.

Hmmm, so who keeps pushing the appointments back? All those staycations and vacations couldn't have anything to do with it right? Or Ginn's inability to drive Da Baby to the doctor herself even if Dimmy is waddling around eating bacon cheeseburgers and flirting with Nick the Dick?
View attachment 2343178View attachment 2343179

"He's been 4 months old THIS ENTIRE TIME." My goodness, she sounds dumber than a bag of dicks. Wow, you mean he wasn't 4 months old and then 6 years old and then 8 months old and then 4 months old again? He's not Benjamin Button either? Technically he was 4 months on the 6th. Then 4 months and a day, and then 4 months and 2 days. You don't just magically time jump from being exactly 4 months to being exactly 5 months old Ginn.

View attachment 2343180
She literally makes me squint with how dumb she is. I squinted and said out loud “The duck?!?”
“he’s been 4 months this entire time”

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I actually think their new outdoor space is gonna look good. Not sure about painting the kitchenette the same colour as the house, but it looks like it’s going to be nice. BUT those dumplings looked horrible. How can something be undercooked and burnt at the same time???? 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
$20K for the bbq/refrigerator and counter units?
Can anyone confirm this?
Everything I’ve seen on line, even at the place (I forgot the name, but I looked it up when someone had named it previously) they bought it from, is less expensive.
Back when the stuff was in the garage I went to the site and built out what I thought their kitchen would look like.

IMG_1558.jpeg

And based on the latest progress it looks like I was pretty close. So, unless they managed a better discount I believe they spent at least $20,000.

IMG_1559.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Jenn really can’t give her husband a compliment can she? Never forget that awkward Valentine’s Day kiss. Something ain’t right with that girl. I would have to sleep with one eye open, I don’t trust her.. not even a little bit. You can even see the fakeness when she pretends to love on her kids.
Don’t worry Tim, Jess will be complimenting you very soon.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
All joking aside I really hope they don’t end up with a fire. Been there, done that. Lost everything. Neighbor’s teen daughter passed away (fire started in the room she was in while she was sleeping). I get panic attacks if there’s smoke. It’s traumatizing.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
No code for single family homes. Multi-family is 10 feet. Grill manufacturers recommend a minimum of 3 to 5 feet. They are definitely going to scorch the tit out of their house since they cook everything on maximum inferno.
Plus the grill is right under the windows. I guess the windows stay closed most of the time, but I’m sure the little odor molecules will find their way inside the house, so it will have a perma-burger smell.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The soot will go great with the inevitable mold that is going to grow back on that light-colored paint.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Does this count as rock (booty) bottom?
View attachment 2343152
View attachment 2343153

Buddy's going to look as wrinkly as his sperm donor when he's an adult. Also, they never put sunscreen on his legs do they? "It's okay you guyzzzzzz, legs are immune from melanoma *fake laugh*"

View attachment 2343162
---

She had a stain on her maroon tank top too. Probably dried up breastmilk or spit up from who knows when. Or honestly, more likely she spilled something on herself (and then licked it and thought that would suffice).
That child’s dark eye circles are so terrible. Allergies? Crying? Lack of sleep? Bad nutrition? All of the above?

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.