The Tim Tracker #140 Shave & a haircut-two idiots - one that looks like a sunburnt potato

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly, thank goodness she didn't link her stupid "I ran the 10K" "vid" down below.
Screen Shot 2023-07-29 at 6.34.49 PM.png

Screen Shot 2023-07-29 at 6.34.57 PM.png

Her haircut and homely face makes her look like a Manson family reject. Like even Charles Manson would be like, "yeah no thanks".

• Haha
Reactions: 23
So you’re telling me Tim was there, with a helper so no need for Jenn yet she still sent Jackson to swim lessons with the nanny instead of going herself, or even tagging along?! What a witch.

could the excavator from neighbour have been used to dig up the grass and stuff to extend the patio stones? Or is that something done By hand?
Maybe Jenny was asked not to come back to the pool after wearing that dc top to watch jagson’s first lesson??

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Her hair looks so dull. I thought professionally colored hair would have some kind of sheen to it.
Some liveliness.
I’m pretty sure that visit to discovery cove right after didn’t help at all. It had to be the very next day, bc She was wearing that same sloppily stretched out, dingy, blue v-neck shirt in both vlogs. I’m sure the shirt wasn’t washed. I’m sure she just grabbed it off the floor, or from the top of the dirty clothes basket. Im sure that shirt smelled of hair salon, the outside, sweat, soured milk, and steakhouse. I’m sure she’s dirty AF. Just nasty.

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Does this count as rock (booty) bottom?
Screen Shot 2023-07-29 at 6.48.22 PM.png

Screen Shot 2023-07-29 at 6.48.36 PM.png

Buddy's going to look as wrinkly as his sperm donor when he's an adult. Also, they never put sunscreen on his legs do they? "It's okay you guyzzzzzz, legs are immune from melanoma *fake laugh*"

Screen Shot 2023-07-29 at 6.54.22 PM.png

---
Her hair looks so dull. I thought professionally colored hair would have some kind of sheen to it.
Some liveliness.
I’m pretty sure that visit to discovery cove right after didn’t help at all. It had to be the very next day, bc She was wearing that same sloppily stretched out, dingy, blue v-neck shirt in both vlogs. I’m sure the shirt wasn’t washed. I’m sure she just grabbed it off the floor, or from the top of the dirty clothes basket. Im sure that shirt smelled of hair salon, the outside, sweat, soured milk, and steakhouse. I’m sure she’s dirty AF. Just nasty.
She had a stain on her maroon tank top too. Probably dried up breastmilk or spit up from who knows when. Or honestly, more likely she spilled something on herself (and then licked it and thought that would suffice).

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
If the pictures are correct with the placement, there is no room for a back splash as it looks to be right in line with the window
😳 Great catch!

The window sill frame is in poor condition (cracks & splintered). Tim will rest the hot grill hood against it and poof! it could catch fire!

For their own protection I hope the HOA and/or city building code division cites them and they have to redo the entire bbq unit placement with appropriate fire prevention measures in place.

========

$20K for the bbq/refrigerator and counter units?
Can anyone confirm this?
Everything I’ve seen on line, even at the place (I forgot the name, but I looked it up when someone had named it previously) they bought it from, is less expensive.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
This is like beyond executive dysfunction. So they have 3 hours (then it turns into 2 hours in the same conversation so even knows what the reality is) to pack AND take Da Baby to his four-month appointment (when he's almost 5-months) AND show up for their hosted gig. And they're busy filming fans up Dim's booty butt and fans in boxes. They absolutely were late. Do they not know there's also waiting required at the doctor's office? Also neither of them could remember if Da Baby was getting his shots during the appointment. Ginn even had the audacity to say, "I'm not a doctor BUT Da Baby looks so healthy and happy." Okay Ginn.

Hmmm, so who keeps pushing the appointments back? All those staycations and vacations couldn't have anything to do with it right? Or Ginn's inability to drive Da Baby to the doctor herself even if Dimmy is waddling around eating bacon cheeseburgers and flirting with Nick the Dick?
Screen Shot 2023-07-29 at 7.04.26 PM.png
Screen Shot 2023-07-29 at 7.04.37 PM.png

"He's been 4 months old THIS ENTIRE TIME." My goodness, she sounds dumber than a bag of dicks. Wow, you mean he wasn't 4 months old and then 6 years old and then 8 months old and then 4 months old again? He's not Benjamin Button either? Technically he was 4 months on the 6th. Then 4 months and a day, and then 4 months and 2 days. You don't just magically time jump from being exactly 4 months to being exactly 5 months old Ginn.

Screen Shot 2023-07-29 at 7.04.58 PM.png

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
She had a stain on her maroon tank top too. Probably dried up breastmilk or spit up from who knows when. Or honestly, more likely she spilled something on herself (and then licked it and thought that would suffice).
Do you think ol' Dim takes a draw from that tap too?

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Years ago, we had a gas grill on our condo balcony (before the fire dept outlawed them). I used it a few times, but when the flames came up from the meat, it scared the crap out of me. I thought I was going to set the building on fire. Is there a fire code in FL about how far a grill has to be from the house?
No code for single family homes. Multi-family is 10 feet. Grill manufacturers recommend a minimum of 3 to 5 feet. They are definitely going to scorch the tit out of their house since they cook everything on maximum inferno.

Reactions: 16
Classic Tracker November 2009
Children’s Songs, A Baby Book, and a Bikini Car Wash Sighting

• Haha
Reactions: 5
No code for single family homes. Multi-family is 10 feet. Grill manufacturers recommend a minimum of 3 to 5 feet. They are definitely going to scorch the tit out of their house since they cook everything on maximum inferno.
Most built-in grill units also require a minimum clear opening for combustion air and cabinet ventilation, and it is usually required to be drawn from both the back and the side of the cabinet. I've built a few (including my own) and have always had to calculate the net clear opening area, and provide it on two sides of the cabinet for cross-ventilation.

Reactions: 9
This was on Tim’s IG, letting everyone know he was #Hosted. 😂
Is this just a #hosted event?
Or do they get a room too?

If it just the event, then I don’t fault Marriott for inviting them. TTT will get more views than other vloggers no matter how sh1tty and misinformed their video is!

Reactions: 6
His dark circles are getting so much worse! He looks like he has black eyes! These dumbasses should get him checked out for allergies and make sure he’s hydrated.

I know some people are more prone to them genetically, but I would be worried if he were my kid and I would make sure to ask his doctor.

I’ve always been a bit skeptical that they have a regular doctor that they see to oversee his care and growth.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I seriously don't understand how they can eat so much and not puke. I mean I guess it all comes out the other end. If I had a full Jersey Mike's sub for lunch - well, scratch that I wouldn't, I'd save half for lunch and have the other half for dinner - but if I miraculously was able to eat the whole thing, I'd probably just then have some soup and a half salad for dinner. I wouldn't even think about getting Chipotle on the same day (though to be honest it never even crosses my mind to ever get Chipotle, there's way too much actual good Mexican food around).

Today I learned burnt = "texture" and greasy AF = "glisten" (I mean the stans do always comment that Ginn glows...).
View attachment 2343136
How are they both burnt and raw at the same time? And why are they so slickery?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
How are they both burnt and raw at the same time? And why are they so slickery?
I thought you were talking about them as people at first before I realized this was my post about the wontons.

They look like what happens when you make the pan too hot and they burn quick without actually browning evenly. No wonder all her pans look like tetanus pans too, and no wonder their outdoor kitchen will eventually combust. Hope they've invested in some working fire extinguishers. Remember when they couldn't even cook hutdogs and burgers without needing to open up all the windows and doors and turn on a bunch of fans because the whole kitchen filled up with smoke? Just this past year? Pepperidge Farm remembers.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
His dark circles are getting so much worse! He looks like he has black eyes! These dumbasses should get him checked out for allergies and make sure he’s hydrated.

I know some people are more prone to them genetically, but I would be worried if he were my kid and I would make sure to ask his doctor.

I’ve always been a bit skeptical that they have a regular doctor that they see to oversee his care and growth.
My daughter’s allergies have been off the charts this week. Poor kid is probably miserable.

• Sad
Reactions: 9

Considering they can't even bother making their infant's appointments a regularly scheduled thing, the infant that has a slanted head and was a NICU baby and supposedly can't handle bottles or being fed without his pillow and has been up during the night a lot more often supposedly and gets acid reflux and a ton of gas after every feeding, I doubt scheduling an appointment for Buddy for anything (including making his annual exam appointment NOW for November/December since the doctor is way booked in advance) even crosses their mind. I pay attention to like every sneeze my cats make and these fucks can't even take their kid to a speech therapist. Heck, Ginn the bleep can't even drag her burnt but raw ass to a SWIMMING class. But they can magically make it a priority to have him pose with pics with "mermaids" in his little booty butt shorts.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.