The Tim Tracker #140 Shave & a haircut-two idiots - one that looks like a sunburnt potato

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why would they need that island or whatever? Why not just buy a new grill and maybe even with a mini fridge and spend money on some nice outdoor seating. They really perplex me 😕

Reactions: 19
So you’re telling me Tim was there, with a helper so no need for Jenn yet she still sent Jackson to swim lessons with the nanny instead of going herself, or even tagging along?! What a witch.

could the excavator from neighbour have been used to dig up the grass and stuff to extend the patio stones? Or is that something done By hand?
Ahhh... That's a thought, yes!

Does anyone have good screengrabs for a comparison of a sorta before and after of the backyard based on what we know it originally looked like and then what they're showing in these recent home vlogs?

Reactions: 5
Speaking from experience. I started to lose my hair when my son was ~4 months old. My hair fell out for a full year. Luckily, I have deceivingly thick hair. Besides the hair sticking up around my face and front hairline, when it grew back in, it wasn’t awful. Ginn is most likely at the beginning stages of losing her hair. She’s going to be bald by the new year.
IMG_1392.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Speaking from experience. I started to lose my hair when my son was ~4 months old. My hair fell out for a full year. Luckily, I have deceivingly thick hair. Besides the hair sticking up around my face and front hairline, when it grew back in, it wasn’t awful. Ginn is most likely at the beginning stages of losing her hair. She’s going to be bald by the new year.
View attachment 2342865
That bald spot looks worse than it did on the live a week or so ago.

Reactions: 12
They really are putting the BBQ right up against the house aren't they...🤦‍♂️
How close can built in grill be to house?

XOckqiiFdoKEKhCqGtx8rQAR5AIUKDicP2mPxyno8YXEpHSg&s.jpg

Not Giving the Grill Enough Space

Your grill—whether it's charcoal or gas—should be at least 10 feet away from deck railings and any structures, like your home, garage or sheds. Give yourself enough space, too, says Greta Gustafson, media relations associate for the American Red Cross.

How much clearance does an outdoor grill need?
Maintain proper clearance to combustibles. As per the manufacturer's suggestions, we recommend 20 inches to the rear of the grill, 7 inches from the sides, and 24 inches if the grill is placed near vinyl siding.

Reactions: 16
Why does Jenn need to say on camera Tim's breath smells like peanut butter or when he's trying to get out from under the outdoor kitchen? I think she needs to constantly belittle him because of her own inadequacies. She feels the need to bring him down to her level. I'm guessing her projection is a lot worse off camera.

Reactions: 26
Does anyone have good screengrabs for a comparison of a sorta before and after of the backyard based on what we know it originally looked like and then what they're showing in these recent home vlogs?
These are what I happen to still have.
I deleted several photos.

Realtor photos:
722433C0-B54F-4ECC-B429-8E4D4D555ABB.jpeg

Screenshots when pavers were done:
B7BC4D92-E0C8-4696-94A0-51FF684F2717.png

600608EC-B00C-43B1-BE09-AD8CB03EB426.png
F093EB77-CA46-4C61-AC99-767FBBA87439.png

Work in progress Bbq unit & counter placement:
DB77ACD9-7A67-4473-935A-3277F8A4EDCE.png
807A9EB2-0832-44FD-AA9F-6B1203E4927D.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Finally caught up. They are idiots. Hopefully they reported the digging, but I would bet not. I work for a utility and my job revolves around placing dig requests. Normally the only time there are lines in the back of a house is when the pool heater is gas, which most up here are gas heated. For the Floridians with pools, are the heaters typically gas or electric? It might be why there are no flags in the yard. They should still be out front though if they are digging anywhere on the property. The general rule is that if the homeowner is doing the work they need to call the dig line, if it’s a contractor they need to call and if a utility needs to dig a rep of the company places the request.

Reactions: 12
I can't believe they went with that layout rather than an L shape. They've thrown away any extra space they've created and it'll be awkward to move around once the pool safety barrier goes up. Plus calling it now one of those boys will run straight into the sharp corner on the island part at some point, it's stupidly placed.

Reactions: 21
Why does Jenn need to say on camera Tim's breath smells like peanut butter or when he's trying to get out from under the outdoor kitchen? I think she needs to constantly belittle him because of her own inadequacies. She feels the need to bring him down to her level. I'm guessing her projection is a lot worse off camera.
She’s the worst. He should have said “that’s mean” and made the editor extraordinaire have to edit it out.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just looking at some pictures of outdoor kitchens. Anytime a grill is placed close to the house it has some kind of backsplash behind it. I wonder if something like this could get them in trouble with the building department, if he is doing plumbing and electrical on his own. Would be a shame.
IMG_1397.jpeg
IMG_1396.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I like how they were like we are going to call him Ollie. I don't think they've called that kid that once. I can just hear her going on some stupid rant about how she read how she doesn't like the baby's name and thought of it and is like and you guyzz were right. He really seems more like a Rerun.
they did the same thing when naming jackson because he didn’t look like a jack, which was their original pick for him. they don’t call him jack at all. just jacksie and buddy

Reactions: 5
Just looking at some pictures of outdoor kitchens. Anytime a grill is placed close to the house it has some kind of backsplash behind it. I wonder if something like this could get them in trouble with the building department, if he is doing plumbing and electrical on his own. Would be a shame. View attachment 2342957View attachment 2342958
How long would it take Tim and Jenn to trash this outdoor kitchen and stack toys and boxes of diapers everywhere?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Not living in Florida I am trying to keep up with the backyard culture.
• If I understand things correctly the new bird cage will start at the pool end (hot tub) closest to the side property line and extend all the way across the backyard to the edge of the new pavers.
•. A childproofing fence (at least 4’ tall) will be installed around the pool utilizing little posts that fit into drilled holes in the pavers.

Where will THIS be placed and how is it attached?
DF5A5989-4109-4E41-AA72-9C8597784EA0.jpeg

I believe they purchased several of these.
🤦🏻‍♀️ there Tim goes again with DIY electrical work!

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.